Thread: Chichi's
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 657
-
08-05-18 08:06 #117Senior Member

Posts: 624[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-05-18 07:57 #116Senior Member

Posts: 4780Here's one more pic of her. I won't post a pic showing her face (sorry), but trust me, she is very, very pretty. Keep in mind that she is not providing at this time. So, just fantasize for the time being, I guess.
Originally Posted by LuvToMeet
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 04:37 #115Senior Member

Posts: 4780I remember Vanilla. Good-looking girl in high demand. Reports about her were mixed, as I recall. Still, she would be an asset at Chichi's. She's been MIA for at least one year now.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 00:54 #114Senior Member

Posts: 829Read the forum
Or scroll back to post 56 by Blake.
Originally Posted by LuvToMeet
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 23:08 #113

Posts: 487So now
Before young glasses one at nirvana / arcadia was thought of as the sexiest mamasan.
Originally Posted by LuvToMeet
[View Original Post]
I guess now vivian the snow is No. 1 sexy mama.
-
08-04-18 22:14 #112Senior Member

Posts: 284Speaking of Vanilla. Remember Vanilla from Swan Spa and Tokyo Spa. Another white girl from the past that was very popular. She would fit right in at this place.
Originally Posted by Insatiable808
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 18:01 #111Senior Member

Posts: 68Vivian
Does any mongers out there care to share a photo of this hot mamasan? Hope this request does not break the forum rules. Want to try this place but out of town for another month now. Mahalo!
Originally Posted by Puuhale
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 11:14 #110Senior Member

Posts: 223You nailed bro
That is what I have been trying to get across to all the monger's out there lurking on this board. Old providers have to do what ever it takes to compete with the younger hotter providers, but do you really want to spend your money on the same old same old. Not that there is anything wrong with that if that's what you want. There are always options. When you have young hottie's who can deliver, that's a game changer, game over for the old farts, time to become a Mamasan. That's the formula that empire used.
Originally Posted by Kaneohe33
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 20:31 #109Senior Member

Posts: 273Ads
[Deleted by Admin]
-
08-03-18 19:44 #108Senior Member

Posts: 558THIS! I've seen Leia once. I can confirm the sag on the belly. So it's A correct statement. Would that STOP me from seeing her again? Oh F! No! I think I've been around long enough to have had girls with who I consider a 9-10 body, but it usually comes with 5-7 A / S. Come to think of it, I never really reviewed her, she sort of went MIA. But her service and attitude was top notch. That alone I'd repeat. As for any rate increase. You'd have to take that into consideration. It's all relative to what you think you should get out of $$, $$. 4, or $$ Supply and Demand, if she can command $$$ and still stay busy, or hell. See 50% less guys in a day. Would you raise rates?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
All you new guys, please remember why we have this forum. Report the Good and the Bad. Don't forget YMMV, and what's good for you, may not be good for another.
-
08-03-18 14:38 #107Senior Member

Posts: 386Tried & True Winnah.
The combo of The Vivian & Miss Leia has proven to be a potent, recent history, recipe for success. With the addition of current & future hotties, I plan on enjoying this new establishment.
I love me some Asian sweetness, as much as the next monger. But when I get the craving for vanilla or kona coffee flavors, The Chichi is quickly becoming my go to.
Miss Blair is hot!
Be safe,
Insatiable808.
-
08-03-18 12:12 #106Forum Advertiser

Posts: 66Thank you
Thank you baby (:
Originally Posted by RabbitHI
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 04:26 #105Senior Member

Posts: 284Amerika
It's ok to disagree guys. This is Amerika. Just cause other people don't agree with you, you don't have to take it personally. They are worth it or not worth it. I wouldn't pay that much. Or yeah I'd pay for that. The only thing we should be doing is putting out ACCURATE and reliable info so that others can make the best decision for themselves.
Originally Posted by BotoMoco
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 23:12 #104Banned Member

Posts: 5Leia, the Perfect GFE Fantasy without the Real Girlfriend Drama.
Leia is the perfect GFE fantasy without the real girlfriend drama. It was nice to enjoy the experience without the "no this" or "no that" that would predict a one time visit without return. As for the place that just opened, the rooms have ample space, a solid elevated and comfortable bed, with a lot of privacy. Although it is still being finished in some areas, you can see the potential as an elegant business that epitomizes sophistication.
-
08-02-18 20:19 #103Senior Member

Posts: 559Its the novelty of being with a young green provider which is pretty good but not there yet.
Originally Posted by Silentone
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





