Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #826

    Hit the Report Post

    If we don't agree with anything on this board let A2 Admin handle the problem at hand and don't get flagged over something you can control by hitting the report post. That is why it is there I did the same thing and took the matter out myself. A2 Admin is fair and that's what he is ther for.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    No reason to chime in with that nonsense. You're forever commenting on people's shit around here with some negative ass shit.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely.

  2. #825

    Negative Generalizations

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    No reason to chime in with that nonsense. You're forever commenting on people's shit around here with some negative ass shit.

    .
    I agree completely.

  3. #824

    Alyssa / Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptime5068  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. First time was amazing, second time I think she had a lot going on, she was def down on her luck. As said before she will text you days later, a couple times it was after midnight.
    Yeah. Nice girl trying to get back on her feet. Really would like to help her.

  4. #823

    Anaka

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Anaka posting for a while on Eros. Searched these boards but only found a peripheral mention of her, not a review. She looks very attractive in the pics, but I am wondering if anyone has seen her or knows about her and can give me some guidance. Wondering if it is great GFE service worth the price, or not the case. Many thanks to anyone who can help, either by post or PM.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/696167.htm?cat=1
    Saw her for a qv a week or so ago. She is very thin but willing to do about anything. Place is nasty is only drawback.

  5. #822

    Anaka

    I've seen Anaka posting for a while on Eros. Searched these boards but only found a peripheral mention of her, not a review. She looks very attractive in the pics, but I am wondering if anyone has seen her or knows about her and can give me some guidance. Wondering if it is great GFE service worth the price, or not the case. Many thanks to anyone who can help, either by post or PM.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/696167.htm?cat=1

  6. #821

    Man.

    No reason to chime in with that nonsense. You're forever commenting on people's shit around here with some negative ass shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    If guys worried about chicks wit demons they on the wrong type of sites they need to try the upscale sites 500 and higher. Most of these chicks got demons some you can't tell yet. There are some that don't but most of them do.
    .

  7. #820

    Sasha

    I've seen her twice. First time was amazing, second time I think she had a lot going on, she was def down on her luck. As said before she will text you days later, a couple times it was after midnight.


  8. #819

  9. #818

    Alyssa / Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. If I lived in that area I would see her regularly. Crazy sweet girl who is just down on her luck right now. Def legit and worth more than the normal price of admission IMHO.
    Really having a hard time right now. Could use some help. Definitely worth the money. Please try to help her out. Be good to her. She is a favorite.

  10. #817

  11. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link to her so we know who you are talking about?
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926465

  12. #815

    Paris

    ANewHope has passed on some good info to me and I can count on his word. Now we all have to keep in mind some or all these provider can go south on us guys at anytime or YMMV with each one. If the demons are present there is no way to tell unless see them. Even the best of them over the years have fallen off track and no showed on me due to demon issues. We see a lot came back and kick the demons to the curb. My 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Huge fan of this girl. Saw her a few weeks ago. She was giving me the run around like crazy. Also found out she's pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Found an ad on STG that says she's a junkie and all other sorts of bad stuff. I'm confused.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/101953212606

  13. #814

    Karmen reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    I haven't actually seen her but she's gotten good reviews on here a couple times. She apparently runs with the "east side carmax" girls like Megan and Anaka. I can't pull up her info right now but if you look on STG for Karmen, she usually titles her ads "I'm what you Krave".
    Karmen is cute, GFE and has a great attitude. The incall is safe but a bit run-down, considering the rates - $. 6 for HH and $$ for Hour. At those prices they should have better accommodations.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1168840

  14. #813

    Stay away

    All her reviews on them say she's a thief. I wouldn't do it.

  15. #812

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any leads on a young spinner, preferably black?
    I haven't actually seen her but she's gotten good reviews on here a couple times. She apparently runs with the "east side carmax" girls like Megan and Anaka. I can't pull up her info right now but if you look on STG for Karmen, she usually titles her ads "I'm what you Krave".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape