Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Southgate nuru

    Saw Southgate Nuru lady. With all the construction it was annoying to get to. Was easy to setup appointment. I did not like the densely populate street she is on. Tons of people park in the street. I actually parked the next street over. Yes she is older. Probably older than any of Anna's girls that I have seen. I mostly wanted to try nuru. I got a massage first. Then nuru then shower then more massage; probably 75 minutes total. Massage was strange that she did a lot of hand finger feet and leg work. She enjoys what she does. It was worth the money. But if you want a young hottie keep on a looking.

  2. #11442
    Quote Originally Posted by RDetroit  [View Original Post]
    What was Cindy rate and what was avail. Was it worth the purchase.

    RD.
    40 HJ.

    100 BJ / bbj (no cim).

    160 FS but I think it's just a tease and not actually a available.

  3. #11441

    Nm

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaul  [View Original Post]
    M1 was closed last 2 times I tried going there, earlier this week and also yesterday. Are they shut down?
    Nevet mind, looked back and saw the post from 7/25 avout maintenance. Thanks.

  4. #11440
    Quote Originally Posted by LigmaPatient0  [View Original Post]
    What's her rate? I dreamed of both tiffany and cindy but not ebony yet.
    What was Cindy rate and what was avail. Was it worth the purchase.

    RD.

  5. #11439

    M1

    M1 was closed last 2 times I tried going there, earlier this week and also yesterday. Are they shut down?

  6. #11438

    Ebony

    I honestly don't remember. I think I paid 60 house fee. And she was asking 100 I believe. She's worth a try from what I remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by LigmaPatient0  [View Original Post]
    What's her rate? I dreamed of both tiffany and cindy but not ebony yet.

  7. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a year or so ago. 30 min massage. It was so so. She was cute and good personality. At the time BBBJ was offered, but didn't partake due to the rate asked. If you have money to burn give her a try. She had confidence in her abilities which have been proven to be good or bad. I'm guessing good in this case.
    What's her rate? I dreamed of both tiffany and cindy but not ebony yet.

  8. #11436

    Ebony

    Saw her a year or so ago. 30 min massage. It was so so. She was cute and good personality. At the time BBBJ was offered, but didn't partake due to the rate asked. If you have money to burn give her a try. She had confidence in her abilities which have been proven to be good or bad. I'm guessing good in this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herum2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to comment on ebony at saigon spa pm ok.

  9. #11435

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are fakes so not a good start.
    Will confirm fake pics.

  10. #11434

    Ebony at saigon spa

    Anyone able to comment on ebony at saigon spa pm ok.

  11. #11433

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PangeMiscinta  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gents.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

    Thanks much.
    Pictures are fakes so not a good start.

  12. #11432
    Greetings gents.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

    Thanks much.

  13. #11431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Anna's Southfield.

    Tried Anna's Southfield again. MiMi was there. Nice enough lady. In her 50's bur looked in her 40's. Average body. Massage was bad. Full menu available. Nothing exceptional about 'service'. As others have said take 1/2 hour and just boom boom. 1+ massage fee.

  14. #11430
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Should we all take a pull and ante up in prepaid cards for a stack of member ships to all the massage sites? We could have it sent to a general email or rss for everyone to receive? Any thoughts or ideas?
    Interesting. I am not sure if it is illegal to share userid / passwd for such sites. Either way, if many users login at the same time using same credentials from different locations, the sites may have some mechanism to block. Something to think about. Rss feed. I am not sure that would work.

  15. #11429

    Pool

    Should we all take a pull and ante up in prepaid cards for a stack of member ships to all the massage sites? We could have it sent to a general email or rss for everyone to receive? Any thoughts or ideas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape