Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1898

    Any more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirPilot69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here saw Country Girl from south of Detroit closer to Monroe suppose to be great fuck suck.

    Airman.
    Any more info on this one?

  2. #1897

    Pills

    I used to have a guy that would supply me with the viagra a year or so ago. I'm still a young guy, still under 30 but when you want to get the extra boost or I want to go multiple rounds half of one of those blue things is all I need. Unfortunately I lost contact with him but they for sure came in handy especially getting my moneys worth hobbying. I 100% stand behind them but I tried a rhino from the gas station once and all I got was blurred vision and light headed.

  3. #1896

    ED pills

    There are 3 major ED pills, and they work differently. Cialis is my favs. It works best for me. I don't need them but the look on their face tells me they were surprised by my stamina.

    https://www.healthline.com/health/er...levitra-viagra

  4. #1895

    Pills

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMon  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody used anything that really worked?
    Ching-a-ling, highly recommend.

  5. #1894

    Country Girl

    Has anyone here saw Country Girl from south of Detroit closer to Monroe suppose to be great fuck suck.

    Airman.

  6. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by ProviderLover  [View Original Post]
    There is an entire section on Viagra and pills. You should read and post there. Very informative.

    I've used a are on of different shit. Some work and some don't. Cirillas and many porn shops also carry these. Check them out and ask them what their best seller (s) are. Also, take warning. These are not FDA approved. No guarantee what is in them and how they may affect your body.
    I've worked in the supplement biz for about a year now and yeah, hard to tell what you're going to get.

    We haven't launched one of these due to regs in Europe and the threat of lawsuits in the states, even with a good manufacturer.

    Boner pills are cash machines tho (for the company that makes them).

  7. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMon  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody used anything that really worked?
    Not really! Kind of like Extenze. They give you bad headache and anxious feeling but I always have had a better orgasm but not worth the side effects! But everyone reacts different.

  8. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Total waste of time. I TOFTT a few weeks ago and she's is an uninspired, clock watching, junkie. Pics are obvious fakes.

  9. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Got that look don't she? Doable.
    Yes, she does look dang good!

  10. #1889

    Viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMon  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody used anything that really worked?
    There is an entire section on Viagra and pills. You should read and post there. Very informative.

    I've used a are on of different shit. Some work and some don't. Cirillas and many porn shops also carry these. Check them out and ask them what their best seller (s) are. Also, take warning. These are not FDA approved. No guarantee what is in them and how they may affect your body.

  11. #1888

    Top International Girls.

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/6583016.htm?cat=1

    Anyone had any experience with this service? Keep seeing listings for these gorgeous Latina women popping up all over.

  12. #1887

    Yes Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Got that look don't she? Doable.
    Been staring at those pictures for six months.

  13. #1886

    Not I

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Got that look don't she? Doable.

  14. #1885

  15. #1884

    Question on gas station Viagra type pills.

    Has anybody used anything that really worked?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape