Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Chichi's

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 657
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #87

    Coffee Bean Dis

    Oh Snap Leia just laid the smack down on Coffee Bean! Should this be taken to the "Eh. What Lolo? Like Beef? Forum?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/this-...bean-12289501/

  2. #86
    Sorry bro but from what I see Leia is hot. I've never been with her but I'm going to book mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's Nuckin Futz! Just a couple months she was charging 200. Oh well. Buyers choice. For me it's not worth the extra charge. She is a beautiful girl, but has stretch marks / loose skin on tummy and saggy breasts. Service doesn't justify an extra hundred. JMHO.

  3. #85

    Truedat

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's Nuckin Futz! Just a couple months she was charging 200. Oh well. Buyers choice. For me it's not worth the extra charge. She is a beautiful girl, but has stretch marks / loose skin on tummy and saggy breasts. Service doesn't justify an extra hundred. JMHO.
    Ayye bradda coffeebean true that fuck that 40 $ more daz why I neva repeat 2 x was good enough.

    Stretch marks and saggy tits LOL. Would rather pay my asian milfs.

  4. #84
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  5. #83

    Location.

    Scrolled thru whole thread. No description of specific location.

    Street name? What side of street? Building name, address?

    I think I know by comments, but not certain.

    To those who were regulars of Leia, you know she and Vivian were planning something like this but never happened. Back then. But obviously the money support / backer came thru.

    I'm sure they'll get better over time and get settled in. My hope is that they will garner a reputation among white girls on the mainland who will visit here more often and do well. Secret to their success (beyond the obvious good service, always) is to have girls stick around for about a few weeks and have the good ones return.

    Every girl will be different, as we expect. But I personally wish Vivian success, all that she can manage. She was delicious, we only had two dates over a long period of time. Not sure she even remembers me. But I'm a regular fan of Leia and have seen her multiple times. I'm a big fan of both young ladies and they and they are both repeatable to me.

    To the gentlemen that brush away going here, with all do respect, that's OK. Trust me, I've been to Happiness more times than I care to admit. MS there knows me very well and I've generally had great sessions there, no complaints. Thats a great place to go and just plain fuck a girl and get your nut.

    But more often than not, when I'm in the mood to 'be with a girl" something just a bit more than shoving my cock into her, I want to see a white girl that can talk to me, have a warm presence, be friendly and genuine, laugh, chat, and invite me back. Even better, when I walk in and she remembers me and we hit it off and away we go!

    Not being a racist, but honestly, as many have commented on many threads here, many of the Asian girls that provide excellent service, can barely manage the English language. NOT their fault, I get it. I can't speak their language either, so just as much my fault, right?

    So before some go off the deep end talking shit about ChiChi's, give them a break on being a new place. I believe this is Vivian's first crack at "management" and bet there is a lot more drama behind the scenes mongers have no idea of. If you are into Asian girls, why bother going to a place that promotes, non-Asian girls? If you do't like to eat chicken, you don't order chicken when you go out, right?

    Let the girls come and go, give them a try, report back. Encourage the good ones to stay, the bad ones will change their service or leave. But feedback from some girls that I have been (at other AMPs and indies) with have been as colorful as comments posted here. My experience, when both provider and customer have a good positive attitude and 'want' to have some fun, usually its a good time. Not always. But that first 3 minutes upon meeting the girl are pretty important.

    I'll look forward to more reports and look forward to stopping by. Very soon.

    Be safe brothers! Monger on.

    DM.

  6. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    I think inflated prices are a big mistake and a bad trend but to each his own if they think they are worth that.
    Wow. That's Nuckin Futz! Just a couple months she was charging 200. Oh well. Buyers choice. For me it's not worth the extra charge. She is a beautiful girl, but has stretch marks / loose skin on tummy and saggy breasts. Service doesn't justify an extra hundred. JMHO.

  7. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    I think inflated prices are a big mistake and a bad trend but to each his own if they think they are worth that.
    $240 isn't a big deal for some so she might be ok. I'm sure she's not down with back to back to back appointments and that's why she's doing this.

    Even when you go from a $5 blackjack table to a $15 or $25 table, you do a good job of weeding out unnecessaries and the riff-raff potentially. Things get classier as you move up the scale.

  8. #80

    Inflated prices

    Just some people think they should be worth more. It doesn't mean that you can't see them for standard tip but just know you will get standard services. It depends on you really. Like a lot of providers on here it's YMMV. Good tip means good grip. That's the key.

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    I think inflated prices are a big mistake and a bad trend but to each his own if they think they are worth that.

  9. #79

    Laughing out loud

    Hhhmmm, no LFK, no DFK, no DATY, no DATO, no Rimming, all Covered Service, bad service, poor attitude, and no GFE. Now the girls expect more than 150 roses for tip? So its 50 for house fee and 200 or 250 roses for tip? Laughing Out Loud.

    Hey guys you want to go here, no one is stopping you. But I would really really avoid this place now.

    Laughing all the way to happiness, rejuve, pine tree, arcadia or kison.

  10. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Just so it's clear for those not in the know I did my own DD and found leia is charging $240 for her service.

    I would not show up w $200 only.
    I think inflated prices are a big mistake and a bad trend but to each his own if they think they are worth that.

  11. #77
    Just so it's clear for those not in the know I did my own DD and found leia is charging $240 for her service.

    I would not show up w $200 only.

  12. #76

    Pffff, nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Yes, HF 50 plus Tip 250. Covered everything. Sweet young women treat her well so that she stays in Hawaii longer. She has a lot of potential and very promising. I would repeat.
    Y'all have fun. 300 for no lfk. Zero GFE then. Glad I didn't attempt.
    That's my opinion of course. On the other hand, she may well market herself well, spinner white girl is in demand in this market. Less customers, but obviously, still busy. Just not for this guy. 😜

  13. #75

    Nice ChiChi's. LOL

    So you all pretty much know that I'm a Club Leia, member, so I'm going to comment more on Chichi's where she is working at. ChiChi's is one of the nicest relaxation spa's I've been in. The old Mayflower at Century Center was really nice, and this kind of reminds me of it. Its huge, they have the entire 3rd floor with plenty of rooms. The decor is modern and new. The place is very clean. Some of the rooms are not ready yet and they are still finishing up some of the final touches on everything. They do have parking stalls marked for customers, although they are not a lot of them, but at least it's free parking.

    So that's the place, the other part of this is the girls. Vivian is always hot but unfortunately she is just the mama, Blair I hear is a real cutie, but I did not partake yet. The draw for me was Club Leia. Every establishment has that one girl that draws them in, for Rejuve it's girls like Dallas and Cam. Happiness has a lot of them. Evan the old Dream had both Leia and Vivian, but they also had Nani and Kana. Right now for ChiChi's it's Leia, at least for me it is. As time goes on they'll have to get more girls and see what happens. But overall this place has potential.

  14. #74

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Two fucking different people you talking about, get your shit straight, Leia as in Club Leia and Leila as in former porn actress Jasmine from Hula and other local AMPs.
    Not one to start shit as it's never my intention but just backing up what I said in regards to my earlier Botos post. Maybe just got to give it a chance. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear as to which Leia was there as there as are a few around. But now we all know. ChiChi's is apparently upping their game with Leia's arrival there. Hopefully she does well there and finds a good home. Kinda interested who else might pop up there next.

  15. #73

    Club Leia

    Club Leia is there, so that's another good option. And if your good, YMMV, you can sweet talk Vivian to coming out of retirement. LOL. Just one more time for old time. Memories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape