Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 17049
-
08-01-18 09:24 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 45Easy to Contact SA
https://www.seeking.com/member/86375...3-5cef9bae83d4
She is asking 400 ppm and 500 if she hosts. Easy to message with, and looks pretty good in her pics. I have not met her because looking for a young one around 3.
-
08-01-18 09:17 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 142Premium Profile?
Do you need to upgrade to be able to view all profiles? Every profile I click on this forum leads to a page that says profile not found.
-
08-01-18 09:00 #1132Banned Member

Posts: 54Sorry about the links
Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
Here are the correct links.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7eb53...6-cd004c6f708c
$250 but she is a pain in the ass and really big.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b8f98...b-47b6b69e2602
She wants $650 per meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/be25b...9-2d985331a30f
This one is looking for a relationship. WTF?
https://www.seeking.com/member/4771f...5-f099c3575e6b
GPS and is slow to respond.
I can't get to here profile but the handle is Imokahwithit.
SCAMMER! Wants money before hand.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ccf8c...8-fa233e866508
Hot girl! But bullshits when it comes to talking money and meeting. She is going back to school in a few weeks.
-
08-01-18 08:49 #1131Regular Member

Posts: 2Unable to view links
Hello, long time monger but new to the site. Anxious to dive in and report back. For some reason, all of the links to members on SA lead me to a 'Profile Not Found' message. By all I mean 100%, and I tried at least 20 of them. I paid for a premium membership but the same thing happens. Anyone with a idea on how to correct that?
-
08-01-18 05:32 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 586Message not girl
Your links at the end, were the messages which we can't read, not the girls.
Originally Posted by Xg1423
[View Original Post]
I did meet Pao about six months ago, dead fish one shot on goal, claimed to have hurt her lip so could not kiss, English not too good. Was not worth it to me. She want 250, I gave her 200 and that was too much. Huge breasts though.
-
07-31-18 22:58 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 534Anyone else chat with her
https://www.seeking.com/member/12ae8...e-f5c89b809770
Chat with this one when she first on SA, back then she was just curious and was not sure about friend with benefits yet, she is back on now, just wondering if anyone hook up with her, I did try but she was not interested in meeting up back then.
-
07-31-18 22:47 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 1713I posted about this before. I only message girls who are currently online the same time that I am on. It doesn't mean they will read my messages, but I have found that it increases my chance a lot.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 22:46 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks man. Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 22:15 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 220Kiddy
I think it was 3. She did BBBJ, and very good. DATY, CG, K9 covered were on the menu.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 21:32 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 1631What was damage and what services was she up for.
Originally Posted by Chitownguy321
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 21:27 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 1631Fake, probably one of SA's bots they use to get people to buy premium membership.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 21:23 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 704She looks good. Any other details?
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 21:21 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 704I get that. Enough game you can talk anyone into anything. I've done it myself many times. I've just learned to make the hunt as easy as possible. If I see "platonic" I know that is more work than a girl that says "Discretion, Friends with benefits, No strings attached. " These are the girls I go for. If the look is there of course. That being said you may have more time than I do as I run two businesses.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 20:58 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 534Anyone yet
https://www.seeking.com/member/407cf...9-cf85534cb346
This one with take some time and lots $$.
-
07-31-18 20:54 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 534Super hot girls get crazy amount of messages, one of my SA lady said when she is online, she said before she finish read one message, there will be 10 new messages coming in, then she said, she only read about 10% of the message and the rest she ignore.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




