Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,361 to 24,375 of 61441
-
08-01-18 21:19 #37081

Posts: 96The times they are a changing
Weird vibe out today. Shooting on 6th street in Brooklyn. Lots of drama in W / W with people yelling and screaming. Not to mention cops out in force posted around Payson.
Chicks now reaching in the car to steal from me; and then threatening me when I call them out on it.
Getting just plain exhausting out there guys. M / R
-
08-01-18 17:33 #37080Senior Member

Posts: 158Damn. She used to be a babe. Too skinny now.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 16:00 #37079Senior Member

Posts: 1126Chelsea
I miss her when she was healthy. She was one of my favs. It was your Wally World video that got me wanting her. BTW. You know what happened to Sapphire and Cream?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
08-01-18 15:49 #37078Senior Member

Posts: 279Better Days with Wilkens Avenue SW Chelsea
Another Oldie but Goodie with Chelsea on Wilkens Avenue in Baltimore.
http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=f09e32cfd
-
08-01-18 15:26 #37077Senior Member

Posts: 270Deadsville
Took several loops around the stroll today but only saw one worn out looking SW on Wilkens west of the circle. Either the boys in blue are working overtime or it was too hot this afternoon. Maybe later in the week I'll find someone worthy of carrying my ashes.
-
08-01-18 14:28 #37076Senior Member

Posts: 45Brooklyn le
Went into Brooklyn this morning not sure what was up went to turn onto 6th off Patapsco Ave lots of le with regular cars on the side with people in them. As I sat st the light decided not to make the turn as it looked like they were stopping anyone who came that way. Went up to 4th and rode into the county figured not to press luck not knowing what was going on. Hopefully better this evening.
-
08-01-18 13:19 #37075Senior Member

Posts: 602Michelle / Iggy
How is the FS with her? I've only had a BBBJ with her and she will catch but not swallow, which is fine by me. She hates the taste of cum.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 12:59 #37074Senior Member

Posts: 95Iggy
Where has she been? I haven't seen her in at least a year or 2.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 11:24 #37073Senior Member

Posts: 368Grab & Run
This ***** did a grab and run on me a few weeks ago. You can see my previous post on her below. She had the nerve to throw a coy smile at me and walk around the corner when I rolled the window down and said where's my money.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 11:20 #37072Senior Member

Posts: 1370Sfrancis, what happened?
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 11:10 #37071Senior Member

Posts: 705Thanks
Thanks for posting. All the while I thought you guys were discussing someone else.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 09:23 #37070Senior Member

Posts: 368Bree Clare or Whatever. Avoid and Blacklist
She's back on Ramsey and Wilkins.
-
07-31-18 20:09 #37069Senior Member

Posts: 1126Bubbles
Anyone got a line on her yet? I've been around trying to catch up with her, but no luck.
Phyuck!
-
07-31-18 20:08 #37068Senior Member

Posts: 72Back from Rehab SW
Funny. I, as well, ran into an old favorite who told me the same thing. Did she have red hair, big boobs, some tattoos, and petite?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
Danielle?
-
07-31-18 19:28 #37067

Posts: 96W / W W-A-why HOT tonight!
Area is JAM PCKED with uncle pulling people over. Saw at least SIX pulled to the curbs in 15 minutes. No lie. Wow. Bad night for the hunt in that area bros, watch out.
M / R out!










Reply With Quote




