Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37078

    Better Days with Wilkens Avenue SW Chelsea

    Another Oldie but Goodie with Chelsea on Wilkens Avenue in Baltimore.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=f09e32cfd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 417318_278679408870293_678042559_n.jpg‎   431557_280996008638633_1019008782_n.jpg‎  

  2. #37077

    Deadsville

    Took several loops around the stroll today but only saw one worn out looking SW on Wilkens west of the circle. Either the boys in blue are working overtime or it was too hot this afternoon. Maybe later in the week I'll find someone worthy of carrying my ashes.

  3. #37076

    Brooklyn le

    Went into Brooklyn this morning not sure what was up went to turn onto 6th off Patapsco Ave lots of le with regular cars on the side with people in them. As I sat st the light decided not to make the turn as it looked like they were stopping anyone who came that way. Went up to 4th and rode into the county figured not to press luck not knowing what was going on. Hopefully better this evening.

  4. #37075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Michelle / Iggy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    Where has she been? I haven't seen her in at least a year or 2.
    How is the FS with her? I've only had a BBBJ with her and she will catch but not swallow, which is fine by me. She hates the taste of cum.

  5. #37074

    Iggy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with Iggy / Michelle erlier, wish I had seen her instead of May. I didn't see Bubbles anywhere out walking. I don't know if I'm going to catch up with her before the meds take the air out of her Bubble again.
    Where has she been? I haven't seen her in at least a year or 2.

  6. #37073

    Grab & Run

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Sfrancis, what happened?
    This ***** did a grab and run on me a few weeks ago. You can see my previous post on her below. She had the nerve to throw a coy smile at me and walk around the corner when I rolled the window down and said where's my money.

  7. #37072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    She's back on Ramsey and Wilkins.
    Sfrancis, what happened?

  8. #37071

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    She's back on Ramsey and Wilkins.
    Thanks for posting. All the while I thought you guys were discussing someone else.

  9. #37070

    Bree Clare or Whatever. Avoid and Blacklist

    She's back on Ramsey and Wilkins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EB1C42CF-EA4D-4163-8299-2316B0A54E40.jpeg‎   7A4E92BB-B0F9-445F-9834-4CF50F073B3B.jpeg‎  

  10. #37069

    Bubbles

    Anyone got a line on her yet? I've been around trying to catch up with her, but no luck.

    Phyuck!

  11. #37068

    Back from Rehab SW

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a lot of new faces that are really nice looking with no marks for now during the daytime. I stay away at night, not ready to get caught in crossfire, they are having turf wars. If you don't have a car that could be mistaken for LE or ULE, and you don't look like a cop you can see them around Wilkens and Smallwood open air drug store. Saw several outstanding looking girls walking and driving there and walking to the med store. Said hi to Bubbles, dam she looks a lot better than a few months back. Saw Michele on Smallwood in a very good mood, blonde / red hair, well medicated, face starting to heal but still a lot of red scabs on her face and top of one breast. LE presence was very light today. Saw one of my favorites back from rehab and on a program, damn she looked healthy. I definitely have to hook up with her again this week.

    Brooklyn and Curtis bay had pretty much the same well worn bodies with a couple of pregos thrown in the mix. Maria was out as usually running almost 24/7 chasing that stem real bad these days. Speaking of BP you have several neighbors on 3rd, 4th & 5th street taking pictures of the girls walking by and anybody who stops to talk to them to call and give to police. There is no law against stopping and talking but several girls out there have the city looking for them so I waved to the old lady taking my picture. Next time I am going to take her picture asnd she will get really nervous as to what I am going to do with it since I know where she lives. The idiots in BP are starting to shoot people over drugs regularly. They are stupid it just makes it harder to sell there drugs and a lot of shootings never hit the news. Fancy that. Baltimore, the largest out door shooting range in the state. Be Safe.
    Funny. I, as well, ran into an old favorite who told me the same thing. Did she have red hair, big boobs, some tattoos, and petite?

    Danielle?

  12. #37067

    W / W W-A-why HOT tonight!

    Area is JAM PCKED with uncle pulling people over. Saw at least SIX pulled to the curbs in 15 minutes. No lie. Wow. Bad night for the hunt in that area bros, watch out.

    M / R out!

  13. #37066

    Conklin Kiara.

    B / CB was dead this morning 4 am other than then usual walking dead and one prego chick. So said fuck it went over to Conklin area. Few black girls one looked pretty decent on the loop around already scooped up. Seen a big tit blonde with ball cap also scoped up pretty quick. Settled for Kiara guess that's how it's spelled rough in the face like 5'4" brunette agreed to 2. Took care of things while I drove told her it needed to be quick this morning man she is quick and doesn't give up till the job is complete. She worked on it like it owed her money was covered but still did a very good job. As we were driving back seen two fine ass chicks both of their hair was up in a bun. Asked her if they worked the streets and she said yes they are regulars there. Dropped her off tried to loop back and grab one of the other two but they were gone. Will keep a eye out for them def were 10's on the civi scale.

  14. #37065

    Westside

    I have been seeing a lot of new faces that are really nice looking with no marks for now during the daytime. I stay away at night, not ready to get caught in crossfire, they are having turf wars. If you don't have a car that could be mistaken for LE or ULE, and you don't look like a cop you can see them around Wilkens and Smallwood open air drug store. Saw several outstanding looking girls walking and driving there and walking to the med store. Said hi to Bubbles, dam she looks a lot better than a few months back. Saw Michele on Smallwood in a very good mood, blonde / red hair, well medicated, face starting to heal but still a lot of red scabs on her face and top of one breast. LE presence was very light today. Saw one of my favorites back from rehab and on a program, damn she looked healthy. I definitely have to hook up with her again this week.

    Brooklyn and Curtis bay had pretty much the same well worn bodies with a couple of pregos thrown in the mix. Maria was out as usually running almost 24/7 chasing that stem real bad these days. Speaking of BP you have several neighbors on 3rd, 4th & 5th street taking pictures of the girls walking by and anybody who stops to talk to them to call and give to police. There is no law against stopping and talking but several girls out there have the city looking for them so I waved to the old lady taking my picture. Next time I am going to take her picture asnd she will get really nervous as to what I am going to do with it since I know where she lives. The idiots in BP are starting to shoot people over drugs regularly. They are stupid it just makes it harder to sell there drugs and a lot of shootings never hit the news. Fancy that. Baltimore, the largest out door shooting range in the state. Be Safe.

  15. #37064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    A woman entered her apt not far away and I was sure she spotted us. Not long afterwards I saw an officer approaching from rear out of peripheral visual field. He has parked his cruiser with lights off a few carlengths behind him. He came right up to the car and asked where we lived. He then stopped down and spoke girl's name asking if it was her. Fortunately he arrived in the scene after I had pulled my pants up. When we both states that we did not live nearby he asked that we leave and not come back. I would have much preferred a confrontation with the tenant than a police officer. That was my closest call and a teaching moment. RELOCATE WHEN YOU ARE DISCOVERED.
    AGREED! I concure 100%.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape