Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 9118
-
07-30-18 23:41 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 819Nicha
She did return my text fairly quickly. She asked for verification from one of the services. I told her that I do not belong to any of them. She then asked for a copy of my drivers license and a copy of a current pay stub from my employer. No provider will ever get any of that info from me. There are plenty of other girls available.
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 22:31 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 1382Last minute MMFF tonight
Two cute girls, early 20's down for some fun tonight. North side of the city. Great deal I fell ass first into. PM, known friends preferred, or super seniors.
-
07-30-18 16:49 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 1714Please send me your email or text
Something is wrong with the message system. I definitely replied to you and ChezBone who sent me a message just now too.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
Please message me your monger email or monger text line and I will reply outside of this site.
-
07-30-18 16:25 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 157Nothing yet
I have not gotten a reply.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 15:37 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 1714A couple of guys sent me follow up messages and said they never got a reply from me, even though I did reply. I just sent the message again to everyone who messaged me. If you already got my original message, I apologize as I don't know who did or did not get my original message.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
She said only one of you have contacted her, so that might explained why.
-
07-29-18 08:55 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 311ISO info. Wicked Kitten
Not sure if this is the right place to post this -.
Has anybody seen her?
This is her # 773 - XXX - 9934.
Thanks.
-
07-27-18 09:27 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 153Try Nicha
Look for Nicha google her she's on multiple sites. She's independent and will let you do anything GFE pse experience including greek. She not thin if that is what your looking for.
Originally Posted by TravelGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 08:08 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 297Looking for Asian
What I'm looking for is a new ATF. I would like.
And Asian lady that has her own incall. Not a parlor.
Or hotel. Schaumburg or O'Hare would be the best.
I know I'm asking a lot but I'm hoping that.
Someone can help.
Thanks,
-
07-25-18 15:49 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 45I'd be interested in round 2 solo with her if she comes back to Tinley.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 23:58 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 1714utr
La Grange area.
Half Asian half white.
24 yr old.
Licensed MT.
Legit massage on first visit. I repeat legit massage on first visit, but she is very good. Play your card right, then you might get more the next time. She is trying to save money to start her own business, so that is why I am helping her. Very nice person, so please treat her right.
Seniors only. Please don't bother me if you are just going to collect phone numbers to trade with other people.
Last time I shared the Mokena girl, more half of you did not go. If the same thing happens again this time, I will not share with you anymore.
-
07-22-18 17:56 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 13822 girl back to back
Early 20's nice body latina and tight white girl with slamming ass. Latina is 2, white girl wants 3.
I'm probably seeing latina in the burbs within the hour. Tight white girl will see in same room in the burbs or back in the city.
Last minute fun. Known friends or super seniors PM me.
-
07-22-18 07:44 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 119In Glendale Heights? I'm from around there may I get her info? I can trade. Pm me.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 22:20 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 1382Wingman MMF or Second Shift Solo tonight Glendale Hts
22 yo latina, average face, nice body. Nice quiet girl, have the feeling she can be a killer once lights are dimmed. Have met up before, but only to chat. This one isn't confirmed to be ok for a MMF yet, have to talked to her first. Want to make my first time a solo.
I will post if she's down for a MMF round 2 or a solo with a friend later tonight. Might as well make use of the room.
-
07-21-18 22:15 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 1382Tinley girl postponed
Missed her texts while at the gym. Now not responding. Tonight might have to be postponed, she will def be down for another time. I have met her before.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 19:44 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 237Yes
I'm game.
.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






