Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 236 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2791

    PMC Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up a few weeks ago and got my horn honked and I kinda liked it I have no complaint's about it (I don't like hard sucking anyway).

    I wouldn't say she has sticky fingers she told me she like to have something as a souvenir she says it don't matter what just a little something so I gave her my finger spinning thingy.

    So I don't agree with the sticky fingers.

    She's a sweet gal who wouldn't hurt a fly.
    I have known Stephanie for years!! I have seen her from day one at PMC and through all of her moves. I agree she is sweet and wouldn't harm anyone! She is fun to be with!! She has had her rough times though!!

  2. #2790

    Pmc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times walking but haven't picked her up as I didn't have time. I saw her a number of times back in the day at PMC, a house in Palm Bay, and in Melbourne near Wickham Park and she was a cutie back then.

    My question is to those that have picked her up lately how are her services, one SM said that she gave a pitiful BJ and she had sticky fingers. Is FS available, if so is it good. Lots of talk of sightings but how is the service?

    Thanks.
    I picked her up a few weeks ago and got my horn honked and I kinda liked it I have no complaint's about it (I don't like hard sucking anyway).

    I wouldn't say she has sticky fingers she told me she like to have something as a souvenir she says it don't matter what just a little something so I gave her my finger spinning thingy.

    So I don't agree with the sticky fingers.

    She's a sweet gal who wouldn't hurt a fly.

  3. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Young blonde sort of jogging going east on Aurora south side stripper shorts seemed like a SW not a jogger, any ideas.
    Is it the short haired dirty blonde hair one who walks aurora? She has mental issues. Poop flinging type. She walks / jogs down aurora through the night.

  4. #2788

    Sue / Steph

    I've seen her a couple times walking but haven't picked her up as I didn't have time. I saw her a number of times back in the day at PMC, a house in Palm Bay, and in Melbourne near Wickham Park and she was a cutie back then.

    My question is to those that have picked her up lately how are her services, one SM said that she gave a pitiful BJ and she had sticky fingers. Is FS available, if so is it good. Lots of talk of sightings but how is the service?

    Thanks.

  5. #2787

    Same Sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    At 3:13 pm just saw PMC Stephanie walking south of the BK lounge in front of the old Ice Plant.
    Also saw PMC Stephanie a few minutes earlier as she was strutting south past Dunkin. Either she's walking later in the day or maybe she was just taking advantage of the breaks in the rain today.

  6. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusspuss  [View Original Post]
    Well around 11 am seen Sue next to the DD gave her a ride, First she went threw everything in the car and wanted to take everything from hats to ornaments! Had to keep both eyes on her. Then we did a car date and I must say she has a smoking cat like body but gives head like a beginner she has no sucking power at all. ! Nothing got done so I took her home and and it was a total waste of time I will never see her again.
    At 3:13 pm just saw PMC Stephanie walking south of the BK lounge in front of the old Ice Plant.

  7. #2785

    Aurora

    Young blonde sort of jogging going east on Aurora south side stripper shorts seemed like a SW not a jogger, any ideas.

  8. #2784

    Visiting

    Hey gents, visiting the area. Can anyone point me the right directions of where to look.

  9. #2783

    Ran into Step / Sue yesterday and wish I did'nt.

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    She can have my old burner phone its good for texting.

    Anytime I call the number I had for her her roommate's make like she not around.

    I even propped them to do a car date and they were both up for it.

    I didn't follow threw they still text me maybe someday I will give it a shot we see.
    Well around 11 am seen Sue next to the DD gave her a ride, First she went threw everything in the car and wanted to take everything from hats to ornaments! Had to keep both eyes on her. Then we did a car date and I must say she has a smoking cat like body but gives head like a beginner she has no sucking power at all. ! Nothing got done so I took her home and and it was a total waste of time I will never see her again.

  10. #2782

    Do you have digits for niki?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage98  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Niki on Pineda and School. Real friendly and chill attitude. Took her to my spot and had her take her top off. Tits were nice, but I like them smaller. Still didn't stop me from sucking on her nipples till they were hard and so was I. Must have hit the right spot because she on my knob before I could lay back my seat. Paid plenty of attention to the boys and had really good head game. Took all of my donation. BBBJWCIM was 30 shells. Will def. Reapat.
    I would love to see her any info?

  11. #2781

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusspuss  [View Original Post]
    Someone please buy her a phone!
    She can have my old burner phone its good for texting.

    Anytime I call the number I had for her her roommate's make like she not around.

    I even propped them to do a car date and they were both up for it.

    I didn't follow threw they still text me maybe someday I will give it a shot we see.

  12. #2780

    Niki

    Ran into Niki on Pineda and School. Real friendly and chill attitude. Took her to my spot and had her take her top off. Tits were nice, but I like them smaller. Still didn't stop me from sucking on her nipples till they were hard and so was I. Must have hit the right spot because she on my knob before I could lay back my seat. Paid plenty of attention to the boys and had really good head game. Took all of my donation. BBBJWCIM was 30 shells. Will def. Reapat.

  13. #2779

    Step.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFire69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Saturday 7-14 in the same area just around 12:45 in the afternoon!!
    Someone please buy her a phone!

  14. #2778

    PMC Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Today she was walking south on US-1 by the BMW dealership, walked thru the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and continued south past the Burger King. About 10 minutes later she was walking north on US-1 again. Her hair is getting longer and she was looking good. Each time I've seen her in this area, it was between 12:00 noon and 1:30 PM.
    I saw her on Saturday 7-14 in the same area just around 12:45 in the afternoon!!

  15. #2777

    Tville loop

    Picked up Emily Friday night on main and park. Nice body but her face is worn. Asked her what's up and she said trying to make some money. 40 $ headache relief it was ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape