Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 1346 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9474

    Nude clubs.

    Any totally nude clubs in the Metro area these days?

    Atlantis Lounge was, but that was a long time ago.

  2. #9473
    Quote Originally Posted by Intprty  [View Original Post]
    What club would you guys recommend for the day shift (12-2) near the airport? BTs and Flight Club seem to get mentioned here allot. Would rather not pay a club fee for dances, clearly.
    Flight Club and BT's both have mandatory valet parking, so I won't go to either. Bogart's, Henry's, and the Cricket all have free parking. Bogart's and the cricket have food, good food at reasonable prices.

    On a Monday afternoon I would go to Henry's, $10 dance day and lots of girls, and the kitchen at Bogart's is closed on Monday.

    On Tuesday I would go to Bogart's, $10 dance day and great food. The Cricket is a little more upscale, and not any more money, but it is a few miles further from the airport.

    On Wednesday Bogart's has prime rib for a dollar an ounce, and it is really, really outstanding! The private dance booths are much bigger at Bogart's then they are at Henry's.

    I have heard that the girls at Flight Club are really hot, although overpriced, and if I was in a rental car I would go there just to check it out.

    As far as club fee for dances, I I think they all have one, $10 for a wristband to go to the private dance area.

  3. #9472

    Michigan Ave Monday Night.

    Left the house around 10 to head to Micigan Avenue clubs.

    First up was Henry VIII. Walked in, paid my $5 cover, stood at the bar, while waiting to order a beer I looked around at the talent and ended up bailing. Definitely not impressed, the one or two cute girls were at tables talking to customers. Decided to not even try.

    Second stop was Bogart's. Paid my $5 cover, got a beer and sat down. The girl on the stage was Bunny, after the rest of her song she came and talked to me for a minute. Decent looking skinny blonde I'm assuming in her early 30's. Asked me about dances, I told her that I just got there and to come back in a bit. The girl who took the stage immediately after Bunny definitely got my attention though. Athena a tall, thin, 22 year old with curly blond hair and glasses was easily the hottest there, an 8 or 9. About a half an hour after her stage dances Athena came over to talk to me. She had told me that all the fun happens upstairs, she first came with $200 for CFS, I countered with $100, she said she couldn't, so I said $150 and then she said that she would do it for $160 tow which I agreed. Athena was definitely worth it, hot young blonde with solid oral skills who rode me like a pro, she made me cum pretty quickly. I left shortly after.

    My third and final stop was Flight Club, had to valet the car, the cover was ten dollars. Took a seat near the stage, the server, as sweet as she was, had to make three separate trips before I got a beer. She knew they didn't have Strohs or PBR, when I asked about High Life she said yes, came back a few minutes later saying they didn't have it. I told her I'd take an MGD, came back, they didn't have it. Finally I got a Bud. No way they're not going to have that. $10 for the beer, gave her a decent tip because off all the leg work she needed to do. All the dancers were hot 8's, 9's, and 10's. Had a dancer named Mallory shoot the shit with me for a bit, about how slow it was, slow even by normal Monday standards. Later I was approached by Hillary a short curvy mixed girl with massive tits, we had moved from my table near the stage to the bar, we had a drink together and had a really personal conversation. We went up to the VIP where without negotiating she fucked and sucked my brains out. Unfortunately I made the mistake of doing anything before negotiating and it ran me $400. When she saw my reaction she immediately put her number in my phone and invited me over to her apartment to smoke me out and have some OFC fun.

  4. #9471

    Looking for fitness model types.

    Can you guys help me out with this? Looking for that rock hard body.

    Extras of course.

  5. #9470

    Day shift near airport

    What club would you guys recommend for the day shift (12-2) near the airport? BTs and Flight Club seem to get mentioned here allot. Would rather not pay a club fee for dances, clearly.

  6. #9469

    Kenna at BT 8-mile

    Recently enjoyed her during a slow day shift. She is slender white 30 yr old (guessing) with nice skin, nice legs & ass and great (great) natural B-cup tits. Very firm, perfect shaped. A little dancing then to CFS (she avoided the expected CJB but all was still good). Accommodated many positions and pounding. I hope to repeat. Oh yea, great tits.

  7. #9468
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjero  [View Original Post]
    Long time member but had to re-start my profile so please work with me. Can someone tell me the best days to catch Bella or Ameenah at BTs. Have over 2 hours drive and hate to miss fire. Thanks in advance!
    They're strippers, you really think they keep a set work schedule? It's always a roll of the dice. Call the club and see if she's on the schedule or working.

    P.S. PM the admin and see if he can help you get your old account back.

  8. #9467

    Bella and Ameenah question.

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    For details, please read my Bella and Cassie reviews on here from February of this year. Ameenah and Miley are other good dayshift options.
    Long time member but had to re-start my profile so please work with me. Can someone tell me the best days to catch Bella or Ameenah at BTs. Have over 2 hours drive and hate to miss fire. Thanks in advance!

  9. #9466

    Lexxi is now at silver cricket days

    Glad to run into her again after a few years.

    Her skills and attitude have improved even more than before.

    Will see her again.

  10. #9465

    Player's

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    Is there smoking at Players?
    Yes, Player's allows smoking.

  11. #9464

    Vanessa H8 North

    Quote Originally Posted by MacStuffin  [View Original Post]
    Did the Vanessa you saw have one sleeve of tats?, and a few others elsewhere? Saw once, not sure if it's the same girl.
    I don't recall Vanessa having any tats.

  12. #9463

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    The Criket had sixteen dancers (two 8's, mostly 7's, and a few 6's or below with a 60/40 ebony to ivory mix) and about forty customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Angel, Casino, Dream, Jacquelyn, and Star. Listed below is a breakdown of the better looking talent present tonight.

    Angel - 18 yr, ivory, petite, cute face, a 7. 5. Her menu is allegedly limited to dances. This is not the popular Angel from a year or two ago.

    Baby Girl - early 20's, ebony, light colored curly hair, rocking body, an 8. 25. What a hottie. I didn't get an opportunity to speak with her, hopefully next time.

    Cinnamon - early 20's, ebony, tall and thin, pretty face, an 8.

    Star - mid 20's, ivory, thin, blonde, a 7. 5. She stood firm at 200 for the works, so I passed.

    Cinnamon provided an inspired all covered half & half session for 130. She is attractive and a super nice girl. Highly recommended.

    H8 had fourteen dancers (one 8, a few 7's, primarily 6's or below with a 33/66 ebony to ivory mix) and nearly a full house of customers. Familiar peelers were Cat and Pixie. Cat looked the best of the lineup. Vanessa (31 yr, ivory, blonde, enhanced C-cup tits, curvy body, pretty face, a borderline 7) interested me. Supposedly tonight was her return to dancing after a three-year hiatus.

    I enjoyed a great GFE with Vanessa for 140. She had a good attitude and was very eager to please. Highly recommended.

    Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of either dancer to share.
    Did the Vanessa you saw have one sleeve of tats?, and a few others elsewhere? Saw once, not sure if it's the same girl.

  13. #9462
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    Coco and Taylor are good afternoon options down the street at Player's. Both were open to realistic amounts.
    Is there smoking at Players?

  14. #9461

    Cassie at the Criket

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had six dancers (four 7's and the rest were 6's or below with a 15/85 ebony to ivory mix) and ten customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Cybil, Kailyn, Lola, Mia, and Miley. Cassie approached me. She is a spunky little thing. Supposedly she only dances two afternoons a week due to having a regular job. I offered a 100 and she accepted.

    Overall, Cassie provided a great GFE. I would highly recommend Cassie to others..
    Cassie recently moved over from BT's Dearborn to the Criket, day shift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Casssie @ The Criket.jpg‎  

  15. #9460

    RE: Coliseum Afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTigers  [View Original Post]
    Went into Coli yesterday afternoon, it was dead, so I thought there would be an easy pickup: not so much!

    It appears that the dancers are holding a really hard line on high pricing, so don't cave in.
    Coco and Taylor are good afternoon options down the street at Player's. Both were open to realistic amounts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coco @ Player's.jpg‎   Taylor @ Player's.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape