Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 929 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13934
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2969

    Dirty milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Was it just BBJ or was CFS also involved for her fee?
    Her donation is $$$ non rushed and does include GFE FS. I've only had the bbj which she agreed to $ for but I know it's not something she usually does. She's a very cool and relaxed girl. She's great!!

  2. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. She is amazing!! One of the best bbjs I've ever had. Just go see for yourself!!
    What was the damage? Was it just BBJ or was CFS also involved for her fee?

  3. #2967

    Discreet Whispers

    Got a text last week from someone saying they took over from time and they have a new girl Bobbi. Went to see her and services were excellent. Face ok, body nice but service was really great. Just posting cause someone said they thought it was a setup but its them and same routine with entering apartment, taking off shoes, dfk and then shower and then action and shower.

  4. #2966

    My Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashPussy  [View Original Post]
    I been going to Asain Palace, they have new girls all the time last girl I had was smoking hot, hottest chick I ever banged, $. 20 hh, everything on the menu but anal and no FIV, hit and miss on hot girls but wow, sometimes you hit a beautiful girl.
    Maybe it's my dumb luck, but I have gone to AP a few times now and have not once had a hot chick. Cheers to you bro.

  5. #2965
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #2964

    Sexy dirty milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496

    She has a nice place and she is a superfreak. Due to her positive recent reviews she has been quite busy. I am just tossing my hat into the ring to say she might be worth your time. Pics are real and I don't know what her limits are.
    I couldn't agree more. She is amazing!! One of the best bbjs I've ever had. Just go see for yourself!!

  7. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Are conceded or convince. We get enough attitude from the ladies. Thats ok. But from the hobbyists?
    When he gets some posts under his belt, maybe. However, it was his first post and seemed to be a know it all to me.

    ThePlayer.

  8. #2962

    Dirty MILF

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496

    She has a nice place and she is a superfreak. Due to her positive recent reviews she has been quite busy. I am just tossing my hat into the ring to say she might be worth your time. Pics are real and I don't know what her limits are.

  9. #2961
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Drub702  [View Original Post]
    Say what you want about Kat, yeah she's crazy but I like crazy. She's also a sweetheart. I had a great time with her at her incall. I think I will see her again soon. I know she gets a bad rap but I don't judge a book by it's cover and she's alright with me.
    You can keep her.

    I value my time too much to waste any more of it on her crazy lying ass.

  10. #2960

    Some people

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayer  [View Original Post]
    I thought of the same thing.

    ThePlayer.
    Are conceded or convince. We get enough attitude from the ladies. Thats ok. But from the hobbyists?

  11. #2959

    Westgate

    Going to be in town in a little over a week for a few days and staying at the Westgate. Any info on the area. SW? Etc. I will update with any dreams.

  12. #2958

    Kat Kora

    Say what you want about Kat, yeah she's crazy but I like crazy. She's also a sweetheart. I had a great time with her at her incall. I think I will see her again soon. I know she gets a bad rap but I don't judge a book by it's cover and she's alright with me.

  13. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieB  [View Original Post]
    Don't you just hate know-it-all fuckers like this?
    I thought of the same thing.

    ThePlayer.

  14. #2956

    Palace.

    I been going to Asain Palace, they have new girls all the time last girl I had was smoking hot, hottest chick I ever banged, $. 20 hh, everything on the menu but anal and no FIV, hit and miss on hot girls but wow, sometimes you hit a beautiful girl.

  15. #2955

    No Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    200 bucks for an hour? You could do better, brother.
    Don't you just hate know-it-all fuckers like this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape