Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 928 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2955
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2954

    Sexy dirty milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496

    She has a nice place and she is a superfreak. Due to her positive recent reviews she has been quite busy. I am just tossing my hat into the ring to say she might be worth your time. Pics are real and I don't know what her limits are.
    I couldn't agree more. She is amazing!! One of the best bbjs I've ever had. Just go see for yourself!!

  3. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Are conceded or convince. We get enough attitude from the ladies. Thats ok. But from the hobbyists?
    When he gets some posts under his belt, maybe. However, it was his first post and seemed to be a know it all to me.

    ThePlayer.

  4. #2952

    Dirty MILF

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2918496

    She has a nice place and she is a superfreak. Due to her positive recent reviews she has been quite busy. I am just tossing my hat into the ring to say she might be worth your time. Pics are real and I don't know what her limits are.

  5. #2951
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Drub702  [View Original Post]
    Say what you want about Kat, yeah she's crazy but I like crazy. She's also a sweetheart. I had a great time with her at her incall. I think I will see her again soon. I know she gets a bad rap but I don't judge a book by it's cover and she's alright with me.
    You can keep her.

    I value my time too much to waste any more of it on her crazy lying ass.

  6. #2950

    Some people

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayer  [View Original Post]
    I thought of the same thing.

    ThePlayer.
    Are conceded or convince. We get enough attitude from the ladies. Thats ok. But from the hobbyists?

  7. #2949

    Westgate

    Going to be in town in a little over a week for a few days and staying at the Westgate. Any info on the area. SW? Etc. I will update with any dreams.

  8. #2948

    Kat Kora

    Say what you want about Kat, yeah she's crazy but I like crazy. She's also a sweetheart. I had a great time with her at her incall. I think I will see her again soon. I know she gets a bad rap but I don't judge a book by it's cover and she's alright with me.

  9. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieB  [View Original Post]
    Don't you just hate know-it-all fuckers like this?
    I thought of the same thing.

    ThePlayer.

  10. #2946

    Palace.

    I been going to Asain Palace, they have new girls all the time last girl I had was smoking hot, hottest chick I ever banged, $. 20 hh, everything on the menu but anal and no FIV, hit and miss on hot girls but wow, sometimes you hit a beautiful girl.

  11. #2945

    No Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    200 bucks for an hour? You could do better, brother.
    Don't you just hate know-it-all fuckers like this?

  12. #2944

    Private delights

    Met up with Lily last week for an incall. Her place is nice and safe. $. 5 for one pop. She is a cool chick but the tits were damaged. I mention this as it caught me off guard because her pics seemed like they would be the highlight. It wasn't GFE as she advertises, low end CBJ, but tight and can take a pounding. Great view in doggy style which she liked and got into it. Popped in the bag and she immediately pulled away and started putting clothes on, which was a bummer as I like to cool down and still pump a bit after blasting a load. Maybe she didn't click with me as I read the reviews on the site in the title and it seemed like others have had better experience.

  13. #2943

    Visiting Monger Needs little help

    Hello form the East Coast.

    I am visiting Vegas Aug 10-16th. Last time there was 4 years ago. So much has changed.

    Luv to get some Asian takeout while there.

    Is this site legit? http://asiangirlvegasmassage.com/ if not can anyone PM me a good place to find a petite Asian girl to come visit me in my room. Or a very good massage parlor I can gets happy at?

    Thanks in advance.

    J.

  14. #2942

    Discreet Whispers

    Does anyone know of this agency is still legit? Used it some months back and it was great. Just wasn't sure if anything had changed since. I emailed Tim and some other Lady said Tim was gone. Was a little suspicious. Thanks!

  15. #2941

    Definitely suspicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laharvardkid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or know this lady http://naughtyfaye.escortbook.com/.

    Can't find much about her, sounds TGTBT.

    Thanks, Laharvardkid.
    In addition to my earlier post outlining why she appears to be TGTBT, I did a bit more research and I found another provider that uses (used) her phone number. Her website is https://*************.com/users/118942..

    The two are clearly not the same people (e. G. No tattoos on one, a couple on the other, in addition to the face being different). That is a big red flag.

    If this is real, my guess is that "Faye" is a stripper (her video pretty much screams it), who knew the previous phone number owner and "took over" her business. The prices seem sketchy as hell (in particular, the added BBFS for +100), but Jenna Juggz was really cheap as well for the range of her services (she too was a stripper that I think has since fallen off the map).

    Bottom line, be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape