Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,611 to 29,625 of 31468
-
07-30-18 12:49 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 524Ashley
We've all wanted to see Ashley. Be prepared to be ripped off with the 50% up front. She'll meet you in the parking lot of a random apartment complex, ask for the 50% for the weed man, and take off. I guess the effects of rehab didn't last long. A couple pictures look like Samara from Redford, but pretty sure this is Ashley from Roseville.
Originally Posted by Balashi1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 12:39 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 67Shawna
Has anyone tried her on that number from Toledo ad? I've had no luck so far:
Damn it I miss good quality too so much.
-
07-30-18 12:05 #1856Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone?
I'd really like to see this girl. Does anyone have any experience with her? Seems like she just recently started posting.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/det...7823/1/1417177
-
07-30-18 09:28 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 31PHAT, now that's a blast from the past. I recall many wonderful dreams of her.
Originally Posted by Trump10
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 09:07 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 394Leslie
She has her old number up 586 and the 727 number. Might have been busy.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 20:27 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 51And don't forget miami companions. How many guys lost sleep over that one?
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 13:09 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 59Westland massage
Hello guys. Need your suggestions, things got me worried. Please help.
In my dream I went to massage in Annas apartment in Westland, and there were two women, I guess one is Anna. And one guy sleeping behind the curtain in living room, Which I did not know, I have seen someone sleeping behind curtain after my dream, when I asked she said he is the boss, don't worry about it, he is good man, I thought Anna is the boss. Do you think am I in any kind of risk, as he was there and Anna was there in the living room during my dream?
-
07-29-18 07:04 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 114She is real, met her once.
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 17:33 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 524Those are her pictures
I found her on FB. She's friends with a lot of people in the same profession.
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 14:31 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 128Pleasure seeking brunette.
I am inclined to believe that my caution was unwarranted. I hope to discover the answer soon.
Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner2
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 14:02 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 251https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/det...2711/1/1417923
Has anyone had an experience with this one? I texted her and she sent me another pic, which matches the pics in the ad. She looks familiar, but I don't remember any posts on her. Thanks guys!
-
07-28-18 11:57 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 128Squirting pleasure seeking brunette
I have never had anybody ask me to send them a picture of the money before the visit. Creeped me out, so I bailed. All other signs seemed to suggest she was legit. Erred on the side of caution.
-
07-28-18 11:51 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 123I'm not a lawyer either, but I can tell that this has happened before here in metro Detroit (anyone remember PHAT). LE used a her phone (after she was busted) to lure clients in and bust them.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy000
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 11:39 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 123So you do keep your clients info. What concerns me is being blackmailed down the road. Years ago there was a madam (in another city) that got busted, she then pulled out her client logbook and asked each one of her clients for help with her legal bills or she would out them. Locally there have been a few girls that tried getting money out of clients ("a lone") because business was slow or they were in a pinch. I know of a few men that were outed because they didn't do as the provider asked.
Originally Posted by DebraHollander
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, all you need is my screen name and two current references. If that's not good enough for you then I'll spend my money on another provider.
Debra, I'm sure you're a good provider but we both know there are some shady people out there.
-
07-28-18 10:01 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 134Peggy
Peggy texts me Tuesday to tell me, if ai want go see her that it will have to be Wed or Thur because she is going to Oklahoma for 2 weeks. She also told me she would give me a discounted rate. I told her last time she used her hand more than her mouth and that I would pass. She promised it would not happen this time. I passed.










Reply With Quote





