The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7556

    Sakura Spa

    Hello San Diego, I will be down there and wanted to visit Sakura Spa again or possibly wherever else you recommend. Last time I was there I had a legit massage at Sakura that was great. Again, it was legit but there were moments were I could swear more would or should have happened LOL. Close calls. Anyway, I enjoy therapeutic massages, especially with someone cute. Do any of you recommend anyone there?

    I'll go ahead and ask too if you know of any really hot model-type hj and/or bj spots or specific women.

  2. #7555

    Land O' Sinners revisited

    Walked through the valley of the shadow of Chowgow, paid his bargain squeeze Mila a visit. Can confirm everything he said can be had at Santo. Her massage didn't completely suck, but mostly did. CBJ, CFS multiple positions, but the sparing use of A / C in the place kicked my ass, especially after my earlier BBBJ / face-fuck-Russian session in Escondido. She finished me HJ all over her pointy nips. Hell, at my age starting twice in one day, let alone finishing is a fuckin' miracle. Thanks again for the "blue-light special" tip CG.

  3. #7554

    Last known whereabouts

    I saw Angela at a Paradise in KM, now going as Vicky. Not sure if we're talking about the same Angela because I wouldn't consider her rack worth noting, other than they are young and firm. She'd go nude, but locked her legs like a vise if you attempted FIV. Small tattoo on back shoulder. Cute, young and Sweet with decent massage and HJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight007  [View Original Post]
    Hello All, Does anyone know Angela from Z massage is working now? She quit Z about an year ago I guess.

    Young girl with good rack. Decent massage skills but over charges on the tips.

    On other note, any young and beautiful masseuses out there? Not for FS. Just the regular $ . 4 + . 4 category.

  4. #7553

    Escondido

    Does Monica do FS or just CBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Depending on what you're looking for.

    Its hard to tell though since they do change names. One of them told me MMS changes their names because of reviewers and LE reasons. But my favorite works on Mon / Tues. She goes by Monica / Lisa. Mid 30's light skinned Latina. Not fat but not skinny. Avg ass, nice DD. She's not perfect but she's a performer that gets into it. Repeated many times. Wed / Thurs is Tiffany. Small BBW early 30's. Okay with mixed reviews. Friday is Rosie, which could be Gaby but Rosie is early 40's bolt on C. Nice waist and ass. Repeated a few times. Sat / Sun is Olga. Older 40 something but a wild one. A little too much for me though a nice fuck overall.

  5. #7552

    Sammy Spa

    Anyone gone here? Not sure if good or bad.

  6. #7551

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Were the fees the same for these other women.
    Yes. Very little to no negotiation. If they ask how much I'm going to tip, I hold up one finger. Only Tiffany tried to get me to 120 but I stood my ground and the service was meh. Second and last time with her the service was great so YMMV.

    Unless MMS tells them ahead of time that I'm a regular.

  7. #7550

    Sunflower Lemon Grove

    I payed a visit to Sunflower in Lemon Grove and drew Jenny. She is a young good looking Chinese lady. She was wearing a white button shirt and short skirt. Usual routine to start. She asked how hard I wanted the massage and I told her light. She picked up on it and started the massage. Within a couple of minutes she was teasing. I attempted to rub her leg but she avoided and said "later". She continued to tease and at 30 minutes came the flip. Jenny then massaged my chest briefly before getting on with it. No mention of tip. She continued to avoid allowing me to roam. The HJ was good and after about 5 minutes she clean me. I still had 20 minutes left so she gave me a very nice head, hand and leg massage. I got the feeling it was very mechanical and she wasn't into it. More like a job you don't care for feeling. The service was good and maybe it was just a bad day at work. We all have them. I may repeat. Damage was 50 hr massage and 40 tip.

  8. #7549

    Health therapy

    Were the fees the same for these other women.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Depending on what you're looking for.

    Its hard to tell though since they do change names. One of them told me MMS changes their names because of reviewers and LE reasons. But my favorite works on Mon / Tues. She goes by Monica / Lisa. Mid 30's light skinned Latina. Not fat but not skinny. Avg ass, nice DD. She's not perfect but she's a performer that gets into it. Repeated many times. Wed / Thurs is Tiffany. Small BBW early 30's. Okay with mixed reviews. Friday is Rosie, which could be Gaby but Rosie is early 40's bolt on C. Nice waist and ass. Repeated a few times. Sat / Sun is Olga. Older 40 something but a wild one. A little too much for me though a nice fuck overall.

  9. #7548

    Angela from Z?

    Hello All, Does anyone know Angela from Z massage is working now? She quit Z about an year ago I guess.

    Young girl with good rack. Decent massage skills but over charges on the tips.

    On other note, any young and beautiful masseuses out there? Not for FS. Just the regular $ . 4 + . 4 category.

  10. #7547

    Jenny at Cajon Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    Are you by chance referring to Mimi Spa on El Cajon? If so, that Jenny moved back to Korea and got married. I was so bummed because she was my go to AMP FS girl. I've tried a couple of the others but not recently. MS even told me Jenny was the best.
    No. I was reffering to Cajon Massage (Main St. & 2nd St.) further east in El Cajon. The Jenny I know used to work there. I wonder where she works now.

    On the other note. The one I had in Mimi Spa is a hot Korean named Linda long time ago. I don't know if she still works there.

    Thanks for the reply though!

  11. #7546

    Lm mp

    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    Dude, there are at least 5 AMPs in LG on and around Broadway.
    It's near the trolley station on the other side of LG ave next to King Jewelry. I tried yesterday to TOFTT but no answer on number posted on window and the door was locked. No name listed anywhere on the location. XXX-1988.

  12. #7545

    You sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    All I know is that the -U- Spa and sister -U- Massage are still open. A couple of stocky older ladies at you-Spa. They're all very nice and have a full menu. The you Massage seems to have better looking talent, but "better " is a relative term.
    Thanks CG. I drove by and noticed both are still open. Didn't stop. Odd Rmap removed them. There must be something behind it.

  13. #7544

    Mimi Spa

    Are you by chance referring to Mimi Spa on El Cajon? If so, that Jenny moved back to Korea and got married. I was so bummed because she was my go to AMP FS girl. I've tried a couple of the others but not recently. MS even told me Jenny was the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsBarkley  [View Original Post]
    In El Cajon off Main St. & 2nd St.

    One of the best provider I had is Jenny.

    She used to be work there at Cajon Massage. I just called a while ago and was told that she doesn't work there anymore. Last time I know she was there was like a couple of months ago.

    Anybody knows Jenny's whereabouts? Thanks in advance.

  14. #7543

    The Latinas here are pretty good.

    Depending on what you're looking for.

    Its hard to tell though since they do change names. One of them told me MMS changes their names because of reviewers and LE reasons. But my favorite works on Mon / Tues. She goes by Monica / Lisa. Mid 30's light skinned Latina. Not fat but not skinny. Avg ass, nice DD. She's not perfect but she's a performer that gets into it. Repeated many times. Wed / Thurs is Tiffany. Small BBW early 30's. Okay with mixed reviews. Friday is Rosie, which could be Gaby but Rosie is early 40's bolt on C. Nice waist and ass. Repeated a few times. Sat / Sun is Olga. Older 40 something but a wild one. A little too much for me though a nice fuck overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    Went to touch of health hoping to see a Latina.

    Found one. Latina Gaby.

    Early 30's full figure hottie. Very nice curves.

    Huge rack. Nice ass.

    1. 2 with a. 5 house fee.

    The massage was a joke. But I didn't really went for that.

    I went to have some FS with a latina.

    She is from LA.

    Comes only on fridays.

    Started with a decent BJ.

    Went to missionary. Then finished her off doggy.

    Pounded her hard.

    Will repeat.

    I'm curious what other latinas are there.

    There is always a latina working.

    Latina Gaby only works Friday.

  15. #7542

    Could you be more specific.

    Dude, there are at least 5 AMPs in LG on and around Broadway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingcs  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the mp on LG ave near Broadway?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape