High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 620 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4678

    Mickey's

    Any days or times recommended for Mickey's? Any days or times that should be avoided?

  2. #4677

    Cd

    Yep, that's the one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    CD? Is that Club Desire?

  3. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by Glennie  [View Original Post]
    What's that?
    PP =Pink Palace = Cheaters.

  4. #4675

    The old PP?

    What's that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonguy78  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to WZ this past Saturday. Last couple of times I would stay for a drink or 2 and then leave to CDs as there wasn't that much going on. However, tonight I decided to stay a bit and see what the talent is like.

    Got there around 9:00 and head upstairs as nothing was happening down stairs. Upstairs there was a bachelor party going on with a dancer doing a show with the bachelor on stage. It didn't seem to be going over to well, until a blond, didn't get her name, tall, little overweight but carried it well got involved. She was feeling good if not drunk, and took things over on stage and it seemed to have gotten better for the bachelor. Fast-forward a bit, and I'm chatting with said blonde; we chat and I agree to a few dances. Dances were decent, didn't mentioned the back room or if more was available.

    Grabbed a few more drinks and was approached by this Hispanic dancer, goes by Fatima. Lovely body, more aggressive than my previous dance with the blonde. She mentioned the back room, but, was sending mix messages. Overall a good time.

    Few more drinks later approach by a thin brunette, I didn't catch her name, said she was originally from Florida, again figured what the hell and got some dances, just as aggressive as Fatima, and there appeared to be options for the backroom or otc.

    Finally, Mariah stopped me. She's been here since it was the PP. I tried to get away from her, but, she wasn't having any of it, and was pushing back room dances, her favorite line is that she'll give you the best dance, and then it always ends up as an air dance. I broke down and got 2 dances with her, and then escaped before she could hound me again.

    Overall it was a good visit, reminded me of the old PP.

    Feel free to msg me if you have questions.

  5. #4674
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    Ivy is still there. She works the night shift and is there almost every weekend.
    CD? Is that Club Desire?

  6. #4673

    Ivy

    Ivy is still there. She works the night shift and is there almost every weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been out to prov in a while -- is Ivy still over at CD? If anyone knows when she's around that'd be cool to see her again.

    Thanks,

  7. #4672
    I haven't been out to prov in a while -- is Ivy still over at CD? If anyone knows when she's around that'd be cool to see her again.

    Thanks,

  8. #4671

    Long Time, No post

    Took a trip to WZ this past Saturday. Last couple of times I would stay for a drink or 2 and then leave to CDs as there wasn't that much going on. However, tonight I decided to stay a bit and see what the talent is like.

    Got there around 9:00 and head upstairs as nothing was happening down stairs. Upstairs there was a bachelor party going on with a dancer doing a show with the bachelor on stage. It didn't seem to be going over to well, until a blond, didn't get her name, tall, little overweight but carried it well got involved. She was feeling good if not drunk, and took things over on stage and it seemed to have gotten better for the bachelor. Fast-forward a bit, and I'm chatting with said blonde; we chat and I agree to a few dances. Dances were decent, didn't mentioned the back room or if more was available.

    Grabbed a few more drinks and was approached by this Hispanic dancer, goes by Fatima. Lovely body, more aggressive than my previous dance with the blonde. She mentioned the back room, but, was sending mix messages. Overall a good time.

    Few more drinks later approach by a thin brunette, I didn't catch her name, said she was originally from Florida, again figured what the hell and got some dances, just as aggressive as Fatima, and there appeared to be options for the backroom or otc.

    Finally, Mariah stopped me. She's been here since it was the PP. I tried to get away from her, but, she wasn't having any of it, and was pushing back room dances, her favorite line is that she'll give you the best dance, and then it always ends up as an air dance. I broke down and got 2 dances with her, and then escaped before she could hound me again.

    Overall it was a good visit, reminded me of the old PP.

    Feel free to msg me if you have questions.

  9. #4670

    Recognize these beauties

    I know these girls work a club in Providence but forget which one, was wondering if anyone knew which one?

    Any other info or PM if you feel you need to?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png‎   3.jpg‎  

  10. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. She won't answer her DM.
    She makes amateur porn videos now also so I'm.

    Sure she'll play for the right price. I'm going to TOFTT next time she is at Desires.

  11. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Curious what's considered fair nowadays for that kind of treatment. 100 sound right?

    Also, are extras available at Wonderland. Heard the girls are hot there but haven't been yet.
    $40 plus dances.

  12. #4667

    Open Today July 4th?

    Anyone know they never answer their phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoCookie  [View Original Post]
    I find that 20-60 seems to be cool on top of the 20 for the dance chip, for which the dancer get 10. Occasionally the dancer may whisper a number in your ear, but I've never tipped more than 60.

  13. #4666

    July fourth open?

    Wondering if this place is open they don't answer their phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoCookie  [View Original Post]
    I find that 20-60 seems to be cool on top of the 20 for the dance chip, for which the dancer get 10. Occasionally the dancer may whisper a number in your ear, but I've never tipped more than 60.

  14. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Curious what's considered fair nowadays for that kind of treatment. 100 sound right?

    Also, are extras available at Wonderland. Heard the girls are hot there but haven't been yet.
    I find that 20-60 seems to be cool on top of the 20 for the dance chip, for which the dancer get 10. Occasionally the dancer may whisper a number in your ear, but I've never tipped more than 60.

  15. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoCookie  [View Original Post]
    I've been somewhat of a regular at Mickeys, over the last 4 years, and this is fairly standard. The dancer does what she does, and trusts that the tip will be fair. It may help to be a regular, or maybe just attractive to the dancer. To me it feels like a first date. You may get just a dance, or maybe you'll be in for a surprise.

    There is the odd report of haggling, but that has never been my experience.
    Curious what's considered fair nowadays for that kind of treatment. 100 sound right?

    Also, are extras available at Wonderland. Heard the girls are hot there but haven't been yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape