Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,211 to 30,225 of 59509
-
07-28-18 09:50 #29299Regular Member

Posts: 3Origin on Steve Reynolds Blvd
I was looking for new massage place and Origin on Steve reynolds blvd caught my eyes.
Legit Chinese massage.
Another monger came after me got kicked out because he lay face up with his ding dong hanging out. (thin wall and loud voice).
6/10 massage. Will not repeat. $. 6 for massage $5 tip.
Going to try young's (on acworth) 4 hands massage.
Wish me luck LOL.
-
07-28-18 08:11 #29298

Posts: 682Really?
No respect for a provider? Interesting view.
Originally Posted by CallMeTom
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 23:20 #29297Senior Member

Posts: 115New You
Tried out New You on Holcomb Bridge. Didn't expect to get anything here but been in a mood to try new places out and this was next on the list. Decent looking place when you walk in. Walk downstairs to the massage rooms. Looks like they have two different table shower rooms. Big girl from front take me to my room. Thank god she wasn't my masseuse. Big mirror on the wall in the room. Kind a weird. Doors pull sideways to close. Also kind a weird. Got naked and laid down. Lady came in. Decent looking, skinny, good tits, decent ass, but jeans on so not a great sign. Her name was Selena. Said she just started recently and used to work on chamblee tucker. Massage was pretty good. Allowed to take the draping off. Thought things were going well. Needed a good massage so went for 90 min. Spent a lot of time near everything but nothing. Not even an offer of DIY, which I guess I kind of respected. Paid 90/15. I think there is more to be had here with more trust. Might go back and try a TS. Nothing to write home about.
-
07-27-18 21:46 #29296Senior Member

Posts: 143I was surprised as well. I could tell from the first visit she wasn't a novice. Second visit was more like the traditional kamp girls. Maybe she was trying to impress for repeats. She got me to.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 20:50 #29295Senior Member

Posts: 527Oasis Spa.
I used to go here all the time back in 2016. God it was amazing. There was this one young Korean girl named Dani and a older super hot Korean / Brazilian lady named Kim from Houston. Literally the best I've ever had at any AMP. They were clean and always smelled fresh. The older one Kim gave me a BBBJ 2nd visited and BBFS the 4th time. Dani was always covered everything but damn I liked her more. Was never rushed but also paid 350-400 for 90 mins.
Originally Posted by ThaCumbackKid
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 19:24 #29294Regular Member

Posts: 4Went to great wall today but they were so busy. So end up go to young and have a good time.
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 18:38 #29293Senior Member

Posts: 68Sorry
I meant Rose spa in Marietta. 1033 sandy plains rd.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 18:12 #29292Senior Member

Posts: 352THE Rose / Wendy from W Massage?
Originally Posted by GentLegus2
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 16:56 #29291Regular Member

Posts: 4Ivy massage
Who did you have?
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 16:42 #29290Senior Member

Posts: 363Only 1 way to find out to pay her a visit. Thought she married some dudes and retired lolz.
Originally Posted by GentLegus2
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 14:27 #29289Senior Member

Posts: 68Is this Rose
I googled this place and Rose address was given.
Originally Posted by GrannyKnocker
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 14:22 #29288Senior Member

Posts: 68CiCi
CiCi may be few yrs younger than Lisa I guess. I actually prefer MILF / cougar type so Lisa was perfect for me.
Originally Posted by BekaKnows
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:52 #29287Regular Member

Posts: 4Who did have at ivy massge? Thanks!
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:33 #29286Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sounds like a cheapo boob job with shitty implant material. Had a girlfriend long ago and hers became like rocks. Chalked it up to cheap implant material (liquid). Besides, if she got them in China, chances are they used cheap crap. China is far behind Korea, for example, on plastic surgery.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 10:45 #29285Senior Member

Posts: 67492 Triangle
Visited the 3 spas in the 92 triangle. That being Youngs, Great Wall and Lu Massage. All of them I have received HJ / UTC at the end of every massage and for the most part have been pleased at the end of each one. The only thing I could complain about with Youngs is that the massage itself is just okay now and they usually short you on time. That being said, I went to one of the 3 and had a great and really hot provider. Will provide the name of the provider to senior members only. This time when I was playing with this provider's ample breasts I noticed that they were rock hard in a really weird way. It's like someone replaced the silicone with a baseball version. Anyone know what this means or why this would be? It really bothered me and while the ending was awesome I was kind of disturbed by the mutant breasts. They looked and felt good but just disturbed me.











Reply With Quote






