Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,436 to 24,450 of 61438
-
07-27-18 04:15 #37003Regular Member

Posts: 24Mai (May) red head Wilkens & Payson has turned thief
Hey guys the great " head machine" May stole my wallet tonight, then tried 2 lame excuses what happened to it, before she had her friend Liz return it to me, less the cash. I had already paid her for our date, more then we agreed upon.
I've dated her many times, & she's never turned on me before. We had a very good rapport & apparevt trust! Hide your wallets guys before you pick her up or have a fake wallet with Monopoly money in it!
-
07-27-18 02:02 #37002Senior Member

Posts: 1370Do you remember her name? Or a brief description.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 02:00 #37001Senior Member

Posts: 2344Michelle
Reddish orange hair with pale white skin 5 feet 9 . Hit me up with any info you got on her. She sent me pics but, she says she don't walk, so I ain't going to post them.
-
07-27-18 00:01 #37000Senior Member

Posts: 594Bad Times in Charm City
Mongering used to be a pleasure in the 90's and 00's. Remember Kim G;the Mexican-Filipina black-haired SW with the great ass, great attitude? She was great at fellatio and I loved to do her doggy-style because she had a perfect ass. How about poor brown-haired Kim with the great ass who was murdered? Sweet girl. Red-haired Tina Marie B, the Little Orphan Annie red-head with the body of Marilyn Monroe. Remember her? Remember Muffen? She was a peach. If one made a date to meet the two Kims, Tina, or Muffen they would be sure to appear. These days the SWs never show up because their addictions have made them slaves. In the past, some SWS like the ones I mentioned had some control over their addictions and were good to their word. The current crop are totally unreliable. Add to that the atmosphere of violence and heavy LE presence. Mongering used to be fun. Now its risky and catch as catch can.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 23:33 #36999Senior Member

Posts: 705Jen off Fairhaven, then Maria
Met Jen off Fairhaven. Attractive 5'2" brunette. Says she's 42. Couldve fooled me. Nice head technique. Then ran into my idol Maria on Washburn. Short date. She was THAT good. No phone of course but she said she comes out after 10. Maria is a tall girl, cute and with pony tail. Nice dresser too. Sweet girl.
-
07-26-18 23:07 #36998Senior Member

Posts: 2344Shows Over
But, LE and ULE are lurking. The streets are no longer blocked off. Think I missed out on Christina, May is MIA, can't track her ass down tonight. Bubbles is around somewhere with the same dress on I saw her in last week.
-
07-26-18 22:51 #36997Senior Member

Posts: 394BoloBellgrande
The Christina I'm familiar with is a tall, slim, model looking white girl from Baltimore County who used to sometimes be by the circle. I haven't seen her out in over a month or so. If that's her, she's a sweetheart and I wouldn't mind hooking up with her again myself.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 21:42 #36996Senior Member

Posts: 635Whew. I don't know how you guys do it.
All that fuzz, hanging around. I will stick to my tactics of going under the radar. Those streets just look a little too toasty.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 21:02 #36995Senior Member

Posts: 2344Cop Christmas!
The intersection of S Monroe and Wilkins is blocked off with flashing lights . They'll make you turn left on Eagle Street , LE on foot between Christian St and Wilkins on S Payson and walking near Ashton and Ramsey . He is looking at your car when you drive past , it's in full effect tonight !
Unless you know somebody, and already got the hookup, I'd avoid tonight!
And oh yeah, does anybody know a Christina ? I have a opportunity to to date her tonight .
-
07-26-18 20:15 #36994Senior Member

Posts: 594Semi-retirement
I haven't mongered since May. Scored some hot pussy this year; Heaven, Brooke, Breeanna, Nicky, Molly, Monet, Jessica, Daniela, Jane, Shannon and Renee. How many of them are still out working? None of them ripped me off. No pay until she is bare ass naked and fellating me. Then I have her do the cowgirl, then fellate me some more until I ejaculate in her mouth.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
The problem is that things are hot and the new crop of SWs seem to be rip-off artists. I am not feeling any burning desire get back into the mix right now. My Dad taught me not to buy until you got the fever. Right now I don't have the fever.
-
07-26-18 20:00 #36993Senior Member

Posts: 635I had something like that happen in FL
She took my phone and started a scene in downtown area, she hops in an SUV, and at an intersection waiting for a light, throws the phone out of the window. Found out she passed away later on from natural causes. Just goes to show you acts of desperation and we were just squabbling over if I remember something like 40 extra.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
Learning lessons bro, we pay them not to stay, but to leave.
-
07-26-18 17:27 #36992Regular Member

Posts: 8Its not a general presence that scares me. It was getting stuck between 7 le's mid bust in "guns blazing" mode while stopping a lady. I almost got my car sandwiched by the suv because god forbid they give a s* about collateral damage.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 17:17 #36991

Posts: 96You got that right
A gal I have seen a few times. Conversation only; and even spotted $ a few times when on tough times. Same day, she waved me down in the rain on Payson & Ashton. I pulled up, put passenger window down. She asked for money. Told her couldn't spare it at this time. She reaches in the car and snatches the $10 I had on the seat next to my Wendy's bag and runs off like a gazelle. I did not give chase; But I mean WOW. ! ALL my years of being in the hood, NEVER had anything like that happen before. Shit is getting tough out there. So ok babe, fool me once. You know the rest.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
Always take the high road, but that don't mean be some assholes doormat. What goes around comes around...sooner or later we'll meet again. I won't forget. Post her name once I know it.
And always Remember: treat all others as you wish to be treated. Take the high road guys. M / are out.
-
07-26-18 17:10 #36990Senior Member

Posts: 7357Much Appreciated
If you're ever in Orlando please let me know! Drink's and your 1st chick will be on me. Stay safe brother.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
07-26-18 17:02 #36989Senior Member

Posts: 978First off what one of your lovelies would do such a thing with all the help you provide for them financially and getting more dates? Sorry you had such a bad day.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
Saw several new faces on the WW today, but ULE, LE was so heavy I kept it moving and will try another time. Also I am see girls that sort of got straight for a few years back out. End of the month is hurting a lot of them with bills coming due.
Maria is a good date, but she is out there day and night, she chases the stem.
Saw Michele out on the WW again today. Her body really looks good with the rehab weight on her but her face is a pickers mess.










Reply With Quote





