Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 980 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 14691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #246

    The good Dr.

    So I'm happy to see that this forum is going again!

    So I've been out of the game for several months, then one day I got an itch so I decided to go see the good Dr. About 2 weeks ago. Let's just say it was a visit much needed and worth the co-payment. I'll say this much, I've seen her 3 times in 2 weeks and the visit is always a great one!

    She is a beautiful lady and aims to heal your itch with pride. Dr. Hoover is a sight to behold and is the same during the treatment! Want more details SM go ahead and PM me. Link posted below.

    As always, stay safe and good dreams!

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...896/7273171043

  2. #245

    Mila

    Went and visited mila early today very friendly and flirty Italian with pink hair pics are deceiving she is all smiles the entire time and much better looking in person, private residence multiple positions done and all covered best I have seen in a while.

  3. #244

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by XraOscar  [View Original Post]
    Where is she posting? How can I get in touch with her??
    Thank you all for the info. Going to give her a try soon.

  4. #243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Quote Originally Posted by XraOscar  [View Original Post]
    Where is she posting? How can I get in touch with her??
    She was visiting uncle a couple days ago, she's got out yesterday.

  5. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by XraOscar  [View Original Post]
    Where is she posting? How can I get in touch with her??
    49th Street Hotel.

  6. #241

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    Jamison gives the most incredible and under rated BBBJ. Hot Holly who? No contest. Jamison just had an expensive one day vacation so she could probably use some company. Haven't seen her since she left the private home for that sketchy motel months ago.
    Where is she posting? How can I get in touch with her??

  7. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Whatever the fuck that is. Lots of bruising up and down. Seem to recall prev reviews that she wasnt opposed to the needle.
    I think he means "cyst", not "Sist". But yeah, it looked pretty nasty.

  8. #239

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpJumper  [View Original Post]
    I finally met up with Nadia (aka Jamison) formerly of Nadia & Megan fame. She's staying at a sketchy but well-known hotel on 19 in Clearwater. Damage was $ for a spectacular BBBJ and nice CFS, she's a sweet girl and she looks really hot IMHO. PM me for digits.
    Jamison gives the most incredible and under rated BBBJ. Hot Holly who? No contest. Jamison just had an expensive one day vacation so she could probably use some company. Haven't seen her since she left the private home for that sketchy motel months ago.

  9. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    I guess you've never seen a Sist removed.
    Whatever the fuck that is. Lots of bruising up and down. Seem to recall prev reviews that she wasnt opposed to the needle.

  10. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Mother of GOD her arm.
    I guess you've never seen a Sist removed.

  11. #236

    [URL]Eros.com[/URL]

    Is Eros any good? I see hot girls but is it everything it looks like.

  12. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Zync1  [View Original Post]
    Might want to get yourself tested my friend, read some rough stuff on this girl.
    Mother of GOD her arm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 038952591abe104652bd6262eeec56df_f.jpg‎  

  13. #234

    Can't be too careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zync1  [View Original Post]
    Might want to get yourself tested my friend, read some rough stuff on this girl.
    Already on it. Apparently doc says chances of me getting are low. Thank god I don't do BBFS. Can never be too careful.

    Speaking of which, read some questionable stuff on Kittie (red head) that used to be with vixen. Can anyone confirm that it's true? She was good at times but flakey as hell others.

  14. #233

    Nadia / Jamieson

    I finally met up with Nadia (aka Jamison) formerly of Nadia & Megan fame. She's staying at a sketchy but well-known hotel on 19 in Clearwater. Damage was $ for a spectacular BBBJ and nice CFS, she's a sweet girl and she looks really hot IMHO. PM me for digits.

  15. #232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaZ  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.tampa.listcr...post/26716212/

    Dreamed of a date: incall in Clearwater. Seems laid back, easily arranged a time via text. Great headache relief BBJcim, with spit. Covered FS. Kitty is snug. Takes instructions well. Wouldn't get on top for some reason, but takes mish and DS well. Nice soft D's to play with. Accommodating, but not as eager and enthusiastic as she was in the past dreams. Smokes outside the room so expect a small hint of smokiness. $. For hhr.

    Now if I could only find more consistent headache relief in st Pete I would be happier. Seems to me I find better headache relief providers in Clearwater and tampa / Brandon lately.
    Might want to get yourself tested my friend, read some rough stuff on this girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape