Thread: What in the fuck are you talking about?
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3026
-
03-06-19 15:55 #26Senior Member

Posts: 83No-Creds in CLT
Hey Bronco Driver. I don't believe that is what he is talking about. He is talking about people (newbies) who have never posted anywhere and asking for details on providers. Having the "Senior Member" badge when asking for details are good enough for me and you have that.
Originally Posted by BroncoDriver
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 13:26 #25Senior Member

Posts: 41No Creds?
I am a senior member and have 30+ threads. A few if any on charlotte page. I am closed to Greensboro and Winston, so this is my pages of first choice. Does this mean that I may not receive info on utr"s because I don't post on the charlotte page? ? COME-ON-MAN.
Originally Posted by KSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 13:00 #24Senior Member

Posts: 83Zero Post Members
I've had a number of them contact me over the past couple of weeks asking for contact info for some providers. I mostly ignore them. Some have said they've seen Ali or some other provider, but when I ask for details on these providers to prove they've seen them, they mostly do not respond or if they do, which is rare, they get it so wrong. There are reasons why we say "Senior Members only" and I'm not about to bend that for unworthy people.
Originally Posted by KSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 07:49 #23Banned Member

Posts: 44Funny how some of these guys ask questions here with zero, one or two posts (also asking for info), don't get a public response, so they DM you. *add to ignore list!* LMAO!
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 17:44 #22Senior Member

Posts: 291Ali and associate contacts
Ali and Jess contacts.
Only SM with street cred ask.
If you have No history on this forum don't ask.
They wany to be UTR.
AGT2.
Want to be mongers with absolutely no street cred have been blowin up my PM.
-
09-21-18 13:35 #21Senior Member

Posts: 152Honeslty
I agree, I won't even contact a woman if she is offering less then 200 an hour and that is cutting it very close. Anything below that for an hour is usually a sore having, skin itching, teeth missing, saggy boobs, pimp having hooker.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 12:14 #20

Posts: 1013No One Gets It!
NikkororCanon is correct and this is one reason service sucks in Clt. Now. I also agree with both post as far as service and this hobby 95% are not even worth the time of day. Low rates for the most part keep the low end providers around and the better one just move on. There still out there but just don't put up with the backpage crap or any other site as don't have the time to waste with all the hustle. Now I have found a lot just kept there regulars and went off all boards to post. All providers of her nature should set a price and stick to it and see if you come to see them regular they give you a discount. But be fair to the lady at the same time. If you put Alyssa / Sasha in the same box with the others you are wrong for doing this as she is in the 5% that is not like the rest. This guy has the right point of view and I back it up by fact. Just My 2 cents BTTB.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 11:25 #19Senior Member

Posts: 27Great advice $$
You're correct.
Most of these girls are just $20 street hoes who are online hustling and jacking up their rates like they're something special who advertise fake pics, trannys, and druggies but they are really trash.
-
09-21-18 10:09 #18Senior Member

Posts: 351Alyssa
Alyssa / Sasha is good.
Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 20:09 #17Senior Member

Posts: 351You must be new to this hobby, because l am pretty much out of it now, and it is not because of price, but because of about 90% of those advertising are not worth the price of a street *****. I remember when there was actually providers of quality, they were what is now considered top tier $300 an hour hunnies, for the same $180.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
I might add that those of the past also were ones you wanted to see, because they were actually friendly, and made it feel as if they were glad you were there. They had some poise, and manners. Something sadly lacking today.
-
09-17-18 19:36 #16Senior Member

Posts: 47Tell it like it is, Backpage!
What HE said! Backpage is spot-on! Way to tell it, brotha!
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 10:38 #15Regular Member

Posts: 20Preach now! You are on point though. Never forget this is a game--and please don't bring shame to the game.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 15:41 #14Senior Member

Posts: 55Voice of reason
Okay. Some of you guys have a point.
STOP GASSING THESE WOMEN UP.
Telling them they need to charge more is a simp move.
Not good for the hobby. Everyone here isn't on the same financial level. And telling someone they need a new hobby bc you keep boosting their heads up is a DOUCHE MOVE. I can afford it. Everyone can't. Keep them in mind.
End of topic.
-
07-26-18 13:27 #13

Posts: 1013Check your in box asap
Check your box
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 12:45 #12Senior Member

Posts: 52Rates
I'm talking about you crying about rates. If you can't afford it stick to your streetwalkers that you like paying 20. Just sayin. That applies in all areas of life you can't expedt to get a keurig coffee maker out of a dollar store
.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





