Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 40028
-
07-26-18 13:05 #19283Senior Member

Posts: 989Young Girl is "Coco"
You probably had Anna herself. I usually park in the lot behind the place and enter via the back to avoid passersby.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 13:03 #19282Senior Member

Posts: 79Lily
Someone mentioned Lily Spa to me recently. I know the place was shut down a couple of months ago, but forgot to report that a new place opened in its location. I think the new place is called Top Feet, or something like that.
From the outside it looks like a foot massage place, but I think its basically still a regular AMP. Anyone been in there? I wouldn't be surprised to find out its the same crew as before.
-
07-26-18 12:11 #19281Senior Member

Posts: 69Finally I have a RARE day off. I mean, this happens like once a year. No Mrs. No kids. Have the entire day to mess around. Might mow the lawn later, but right now thinking about going to get a massage, or two. Just like the old days. In the Elmwood Park / River Forest area.
Hit me up via PM if anyone has any suggestions. Curious about the Harlem / Belmont or Belmont / Oak Park Ave discussions of recent. Any seniors with info, please let me know.
Thanks.
-
07-26-18 12:10 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 79New Hope
I've been meaning to go to New Hope for a long time, but usually just end up somewhere else. I finally went in the other day. The place is very similar to Belmont, though I would say a wider menu.
The place is on a pretty busy street. Lots of people coming and going. Thankfully I didn't have to stand outside waiting to be buzzed in (as the door was propped open). I walked in and was greeted by a decent looking MT. I'd say she was in her early 40's. Not the prettiest, but a pretty good body. Of course I forgot to ask her name. (I did see one other girl, very cute, 20's who I would love to have). If anyone knows which MT I had. Or better yet the name of the other one. I'd appreciate hearing it.
I opted for the table shower (10 bucks in addition to the door fee of 60). This was actually the most thorough washing I've ever had a table shower. She really scrubbed me. The massage itself was pretty enjoyable. At one point when I was lying on my front she climbed up on top of me. Basically mounted me. And started grinding herself into my ass. On the flip she went straight to work without any negotiations. Roaming was not only allowed, but encouraged. She took my hand and stuck it up her shirt to play with her tits. I left the standard tip.
I've heard before, and don't really doubt, that the menu is pretty wide open here. One thing I didn't get, but usually like, is a bit of prostate play. Must not have been her cup of tea. I think I heard that someone else there does prostate play (Annie maybe? If anyone know, please feel free to share.
Overall I was pretty happy, and I think I'll be back.
-
07-26-18 11:52 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 79Legit
I was asking about her a few months ago. Sounds like its legit only. No extras to be had.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 08:36 #19278Senior Member

Posts: 989Wasn't Copper Spa Already Closed?
Someone was asking about spas that had showers in the room and that place did.
Originally Posted by Crikiter
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 22:08 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 39Copper Spa
Had a big orange sticker on the front the other day.
-
07-25-18 19:31 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 483Any info on Minie?
Not sure if this is the right thread to post / ask. Search of this thread by name or number has nada.
Quoted donations are on the high side (90/140).
https://chicago.rubratings.com/120917
-
07-25-18 11:16 #19275Senior Member

Posts: 269Indeed
I've been there a few times and posted details recently. To sum it up, Coco is a petite cutie who looks to be in her late 30's. Great hands and very decent massage. Aimee is a bit younger and very sensuous and a bit naughty. However L1 is the best I've done there. Still, I would repeat. There is another girl there that I would pass on though.
Originally Posted by RDarris
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 00:58 #19274Senior Member

Posts: 3111.
1. This was on 111th and Central in Oak Lawn / Alsip. It was called Escape and has been closed for over 2 years now.
Originally Posted by DangleMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 21:24 #19273Banned Member

Posts: 98Unwind
Had plain looking but under 30 yr old girl. She gave her Chinese name. Something like Yi E. Spoke decent English. Massage decent. Didn't ask for tip during session. Left happy 45/40. Would repeat.
-
07-24-18 20:30 #19272Senior Member

Posts: 29819 Western Spa
Hey,
Was looking to check out an AMP near me on Western / polk. Seen some reports under the old name Yuan Yuan but noticed they were under new MGMT. Was hoping someone some newer info. Thanks!
-
07-24-18 18:33 #19271Senior Member

Posts: 84Suggestions.
Two questions:
1. About 2010-2011 I went and visited a place that was a hair salon that also did massages. South of Schaumburg / Hoffman. South of airport. Maybe Oaklawn. Melrose Park. It was always on CL. The girl gave a great massage and showed me her implants. But at that time I wasn't confident enough to ask for more. Anyone know where this could have been? It was near a cemetery and the road it was on went over an industrial park at one point.
2. Coming back to Schaumburg / Hoffman. Looking for good European or American girls. In office buildings or office parks preferable. I visited an office park with Russians off Plum Grove and Golf. Any suggestions?
-
07-24-18 16:06 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 36Adding on to CoolPatrick's post. If you want consistent service with acronyms I would refer you to the Agency and Escort Reports. If you read through the forums and visit the MP's discussed, you are guaranteed to receive at least a L1 service. However the lure of the MP scene for most who partake is the YMMV. I have gone into appointments prepared to pay any upcharge for higher service to find out it's not offered. I have also gone into appointments paying for services that I expect to be standard. But sometimes you get lucky and develop a good connection with the MP either on your first appointment or after repeated visits.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 15:42 #19269Senior Member

Posts: 793This is the going rate for decent MT
Not that I consider the pricing very affordable, but $140 for 30 minutes and $180 (some $160) for 60 minutes are pretty much the going rate for massage parlors with a bullpen of younger American or European girls. WickerPark / Bucktown place, Logan Tantrica, Chicagoland massage, or the couple downtown places near / in the Loop are all at this rate. The price accounts for the better appearance and the younger age of the girls, as compared to AMPs. These places existed on BP for as long as I can remember, they were the places I went when I started the hobby. The places at wicker park/buck town and down towns have lower success rate of getting FS, at least not in my experience and I haven't heard of.
Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie
[View Original Post]
Even those euro agencies like 262,530, 773, mainly offer "massage" at this rate, with the understanding and expectation that their girls have a menu for clients to ask and pay for additional services. with those agencies, some girls do FS but some don't. Agencies are hands-off about girls' own extra menu.
These prices are for the door fee with L1. L2 and L3 are upon negotiation with your MT. I have posted the same intel over years: at these places, you will end up paying at least around $300 for FS, as if you are using affordable escort agencies (like Modeling Avenue or Youwannaseeme or ECE..
Jenny at Chicagolandmassage told me that, she understands the way things work just like we do. She even said that she prefers working at MPs because then she can quote higher when asked by a client she doesn't really want to provide FS. Hence the YMMV part. She doesn't work for escort agencies because then she has to provide FS to everyone coming through the door. I don't know if my quote from her is really low or high on her scale, I just know that our discussion lasts only 3 seconds as her quote was well within my expectation (very reasonable in my opinion, definitely not upshot). I didn't do MSOP because I couldn't that day, but she confirmed with me that she can accommodate me if I want to.
All in all, despite where and who do you want to play, you need to budget $300 or so if you want to have FS with decent looking and relatively young providers from relatively reliable / reputable places, as long as you DO NOT WANT TO SPEND TIME TO FIND SOMEONE FROM ADULTSEARCH etc.











Reply With Quote






