Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    I agree 300 is alot for her, beside she is too big and too old for me, likely be older and bigger in real person, but other guys like bigger and older women, so who knows, there are always a type of women for other guys out there.
    She looks huge to me. Evert full length she is hiding her belly. And yes, probably a lot bigger in person.

  2. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Cropped photos can be reversed image searched so everyone taking this approach should make sure you're not using that full picture elsewhere. Just making sure everyone is aware.
    I've covered this in an earlier post. My cropped photo is on a social media site where is is not cropped. Plausible deniability. Anyone can get my picture online. I don't have anything that I need to hide as I have no SO per se. I just like my privacy and there are some associates that might not understand.

  3. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the tips again guys.

    One more question: when paying do you just pay with cash right when the date starts? Or after? This is for first time meeting I imagine after you could just do PayPal or something.

    One girl wants $500 per meet. I asked her what would happen during a meet and this was her response:

    Well in the past we do things like get drinks, dinner, and then whatever we wanted to do. If we had a connection we could go back to your place or a hotel and get to know each other more.

    I was thinking about telling her that I didn't mind giving her $200 at the start then if I have a good time at the end of the night giving her another $200. What do you guys think? How would this work logistically?
    I have never had to pay a SB upfront. This is what a pro does. And if she insisted I would suggest to her that this makes you feel like she's a pro and that's not what you're looking for. You sure are planning this out to every last detail. Meet for coffee. Don't give money upfront. If she wants allowance then there has to be some consideration. It's a legal term.

  4. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    The girls on the site, not all, but most, are generally on the site out of curiosity. They def understand that most guys will want some action, but they definitely don't want to be labeled or feel like they are a p4 p gal. This can be a little frustrating when trying to negotiate rates to get your monies worth.

    However, there is an upside to this: sometimes, you can get laid for free. These girls don't want to feel like a hooker but are definitely on the site for monetary gain. The way they get it has to be structured in such a way that they generally feel the money is for their amazing character, even if we don't give a damn about what comes out of their mouth only what they can do with it. This isn't always the case, as there are plenty of open-minded girls who definitely take the business approach to justify what they do behind closed doors for money.

    All in all, we have to understand that women in general go by how they feel, not what makes logical sense. If you can make them feel like the interaction between the 2 of you is a little more personal than transactional, you'll have a better understanding of them mentally. Don't forget the hobby rules to prevent you from getting scammed and have fun. You might get lucky for absolutely free, just like I have and plenty other mongers on the site.
    Idk, I guess anything is possible, maybe a 21 years old playboy model is curious about have sex with a 50 years old asian guy will go on SA and contact me and want to have sex with me for free, it possible but I think I have a better chance winning the Mega and Power balls lotto 10 times before that happen.

  5. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    The girls on the site, not all, but most, are generally on the site out of curiosity. They def understand that most guys will want some action, but they definitely don't want to be labeled or feel like they are a p4 p gal. This can be a little frustrating when trying to negotiate rates to get your monies worth.

    However, there is an upside to this: sometimes, you can get laid for free. These girls don't want to feel like a hooker but are definitely on the site for monetary gain. The way they get it has to be structured in such a way that they generally feel the money is for their amazing character, even if we don't give a damn about what comes out of their mouth only what they can do with it. This isn't always the case, as there are plenty of open-minded girls who definitely take the business approach to justify what they do behind closed doors for money.

    All in all, we have to understand that women in general go by how they feel, not what makes logical sense. If you can make them feel like the interaction between the 2 of you is a little more personal than transactional, you'll have a better understanding of them mentally. Don't forget the hobby rules to prevent you from getting scammed and have fun. You might get lucky for absolutely free, just like I have and plenty other mongers on the site.
    Not disagreeing with you, but note there are also a bunch of pros on SA posing as innocent sugar babies. This is really lame of them to do that and lie- they should just stick to other websites. The whole point of the sugar baby site- at least in my warped line of thinking, is to get the girl next door that isn't banging every guy in the county. If I wanted to see a pro I'd go see a pro.

  6. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingOneUp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d614...a-ebfe77e6d384

    Looking for 1500/ min per month but will start out at 300 ppm for a couple months. Spent some time with her and it didn't click for me. Nice enough girl, attractive. Something just seemed off.
    I agree 300 is alot for her, beside she is too big and too old for me, likely be older and bigger in real person, but other guys like bigger and older women, so who knows, there are always a type of women for other guys out there.

  7. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    The girls on the site, not all, but most, are generally on the site out of curiosity. They def understand that most guys will want some action, but they definitely don't want to be labeled or feel like they are a p4 p gal. This can be a little frustrating when trying to negotiate rates to get your monies worth.

    However, there is an upside to this: sometimes, you can get laid for free. These girls don't want to feel like a hooker but are definitely on the site for monetary gain. The way they get it has to be structured in such a way that they generally feel the money is for their amazing character, even if we don't give a damn about what comes out of their mouth only what they can do with it. This isn't always the case, as there are plenty of open-minded girls who definitely take the business approach to justify what they do behind closed doors for money.

    All in all, we have to understand that women in general go by how they feel, not what makes logical sense. If you can make them feel like the interaction between the 2 of you is a little more personal than transactional, you'll have a better understanding of them mentally. Don't forget the hobby rules to prevent you from getting scammed and have fun. You might get lucky for absolutely free, just like I have and plenty other mongers on the site.
    My point is payment is payment, it is really make any different between paying daily, weekly or monthly, still payment to me. What she trying to tell me is if she take monthly payment then she is not a hooker, but if she take payment daily or per meet then she is a hooker, WTF it's same to me., it have nothing to do with curiosity or not

  8. #1037

    Ashland

    Saw her today. More than I usually do, at 5. I have no words to describe. Worth 5 and another. PSE plus. Bare, and she is entirely body focused. Did anal and I'm huge.

    The real deal.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62b2b...b-e67bc7745543

  9. #1036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Girlfriend Experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]

    All in all, we have to understand that women in general go by how they feel, not what makes logical sense. If you can make them feel like the interaction between the 2 of you is a little more personal than transactional, you'll have a better understanding of them mentally. Don't forget the hobby rules to prevent you from getting scammed and have fun. You might get lucky for absolutely free, just like I have and plenty other mongers on the site.
    Absolutely agree with you on this. Although not exactly free, once you get to a personal level it becomes more of a girlfriend experience than a P4 P set up.

  10. #1035

    Cropped

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what everyone else does but I use a cropped picture of myself. I do not show my face. When I switch over to another means of communication is when I will share my real photo. This has worked well for me.
    Cropped photos can be reversed image searched so everyone taking this approach should make sure you're not using that full picture elsewhere. Just making sure everyone is aware.

  11. #1034

    Thanks for your wisdom oh great Fruitninja

    Thanks for all the tips again guys.

    One more question: when paying do you just pay with cash right when the date starts? Or after? This is for first time meeting I imagine after you could just do PayPal or something.

    One girl wants $500 per meet. I asked her what would happen during a meet and this was her response:

    Well in the past we do things like get drinks, dinner, and then whatever we wanted to do. If we had a connection we could go back to your place or a hotel and get to know each other more.

    I was thinking about telling her that I didn't mind giving her $200 at the start then if I have a good time at the end of the night giving her another $200. What do you guys think? How would this work logistically?

  12. #1033

    The SA girl mentality

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    So I ask her why monthly, she said that if she get paid per meet, she will feel like a hooker, but if you get monthly payment then is okay, WTF is going on in these girls head, can anyone figure it out.
    The girls on the site, not all, but most, are generally on the site out of curiosity. They def understand that most guys will want some action, but they definitely don't want to be labeled or feel like they are a p4 p gal. This can be a little frustrating when trying to negotiate rates to get your monies worth.

    However, there is an upside to this: sometimes, you can get laid for free. These girls don't want to feel like a hooker but are definitely on the site for monetary gain. The way they get it has to be structured in such a way that they generally feel the money is for their amazing character, even if we don't give a damn about what comes out of their mouth only what they can do with it. This isn't always the case, as there are plenty of open-minded girls who definitely take the business approach to justify what they do behind closed doors for money.

    All in all, we have to understand that women in general go by how they feel, not what makes logical sense. If you can make them feel like the interaction between the 2 of you is a little more personal than transactional, you'll have a better understanding of them mentally. Don't forget the hobby rules to prevent you from getting scammed and have fun. You might get lucky for absolutely free, just like I have and plenty other mongers on the site.

  13. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    If you like her, this one is also something else https://www.seeking.com/member/4fe25...e-6e97624b161c she text a 1 am and want to meet the next day before she leave for LA, at first she want 700, I said no, then she low to 400, I said ok, so the next day she text in the morning want to meet at a hotel near ohare before her 4 pm flight to LA, so we agree to meet at 1 pm by ohare before she leave, she text saying please confirm the hotel so we can meet at 1 pm, so around noon I confirm the hotel, then she ghost, WTF why she waste all that time for nothing, I do think she will be back chicago soon, probably have to go through the same BS game with her, again, she is the kind of pussy I am looking for so I have to play the game.
    Don't get hung up on one particular girl. Be patient or you will be parted form your money.

  14. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    So I ask her why monthly, she said that if she get paid per meet, she will feel like a hooker, but if you get monthly payment then is okay, WTF is going on in these girls head, can anyone figure it out.
    Why do you think she would be any saner than any other woman. I would have told her "sure, at the end of the month I will pay you the allowance. Where else do you pay for something before you get it? This is a sure way to get parted from your money.

  15. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    We actually exchange phone number and chatting about meet up, but then she said 3000-4000 per month, and we can meet about 2 times a week, I said I can do 400 per meet and see how we get along, but she just want a monthly allowance so I said no, idk maybe she change her mind now or maybe not, she is the type of girl I would interested / invest my money and time, but not everything work out the way I want it. Oh well.
    Move on. There are plenty of other girls on the site. I never entertain any girl that has high expectations and is not willing to compromise. Poker face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape