Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,641 to 29,655 of 31471
-
07-26-18 09:24 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 141Debi in Flint
She was in CL but has shifted her Advertising to StG.
About 50, very attractive, menu starts with rub and tug, opens up to GFE (with me but YMMV), works in a home just inside Flint, driveway parking, small friendly quiet dog.
Prefers men over 45; first contact by text, doesn't accept AA men or guys with lots of creepy talk, no anal ever.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/811534792471
-
07-26-18 08:22 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 47Lacey. No Bueno
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/det...2642/1/1406807
Don't see this one. She and her pimp work out of a run down motel on the east side; she reeks of cigarettes, has added 50 pounds from the pics, and is downright rude. You can do much better.
-
07-26-18 05:27 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 143I like thicker girls, so the pics looked enticing. Was a dump of an apartment. For $80 she had me lay on her bed and she basically moved lotion around on my lower back and legs. Then after 20 min announced "did you like your massage? For another forty you can get a he. For another $80 clothes come off and a BJ.
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76
[View Original Post]
Bad teeth, looked nothing like the pics. Dull and lackluster in every way you can imagine.
Just don't.
Have heard much better reports about Debi in Flint. Find her on STG and rtff about her.
-
07-26-18 00:05 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 107Elections
Primary Elections.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 23:42 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 467LEO is out like crazy
I see them in parking lots of motels to the point I turn right back out of there. Only safe chicks at this rate is ones working from their houses. What's the deal with cops ramping up all a sudden?
-
07-25-18 22:54 #1826Banned Member

Posts: 304Re: big booty girl in FLint
Please elaborate. Is she a pile or a complete slob laying on a pile of newspaper? Is there massage involved? Heading p to Flint next week.
Originally Posted by MousePad313
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 20:11 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 44Tiffany
I don't remember seeing anything bad in the last but can't say I saw her back then. Met her recently through another woman. Made plans with her few days later. Well worth it.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
Tiffany does whatever you like (or what I like). Takes a little direction to get what you like but. She's good with it and enjoys it, and she's tasty too.
-
07-25-18 14:54 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 143Big mistake
Saw this girl last year. Thought with the little head and went thru with it. Fakepucs. Just awful.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...6/176445275252
Last four digits are 7043.
-
07-25-18 14:05 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 394Jade at Leslie's diamonds
Just saw Jade a young mixed girl. Very nice body and tight. Only here until tomorrow. I may not have time to answer details if you PM me. But she's worth the trip.
-
07-25-18 10:07 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 68Can you PM me Crissy's contact info?
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 00:29 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 241Yep she's been out a long time
She used to be on gratiot then chalmers. She will call likecrazy if she has your number.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 21:26 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 44Samantha or Ashley
Texted the number in the below link:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...n-arbor-388505
Got a response back quoting rate.
When I searched by the number in them, got another profile using the same number:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samantha...detroit-110201
When I do a Google search using the number I see both ladies showing up using the same number. Anyone has experience using any of these providers? Ashley or Samantha, which one is the real deal?
-
07-24-18 21:23 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 215Number swap and vanish
Probably staying at the same place then. I know she swapped her number up to a 734 and then got heavy into posting adds then poof no sign. Any ideas on where to find more recent info?
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 21:22 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 281Ok time to stop bombing the forum. Do some reports and then ask more.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 21:21 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 215Thats a new one
I will have to look by that name. Back in the day I remember posts about her loving to rim. She also loved going to greece. I wonder what the Clarkston Cutie posts say? I'm not too good at using the search tool here so I will try but if you run across any posts numbers please send my way.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





