Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 28091
-
07-27-18 00:12 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 689We can agree to disagree
Mr. MyDream, I respectfully disagree with your general argument. However, I will agree that Panther2287 got fucked and not in a good way. The other monger has a history of expecting more for less and a history of negative reviews. Go figure.
I believe you had the good fortune to try Alice at Rosecrans that I've posted a report and she was one of my ATF's. I usually, but not always, tipped her above standard. I noticed your positive post about her, you didn't complain about being over-charged.
There are still plenty of $100 tip for HH FS AMPs out there, but the staff is not my type. Off the top of my head, "you Spa", "you Massage", "Asian Spa", "Asian Pearl" and "Dagget" (Depends on the girl). The MT's at these places have told me that is what they would expect from me, but YMMV. Again, these gals are generally not my type, though I've enjoyed regular massages and have dipped the wick on occasion. We are horn dawgs after all and I find it hard to resist a bargain. LOL!
I read so many posts where the girl was ugly, had a bad attitude, lousy massage, haggled too much, yada, yada, but they stay, pay and complain afterward. When I need to bust a nut, I go to my tried and true AMPs where I've established a good reputation and they rarely disappoint. I save new places for when I'm not so needy and have a backup plan. Sometimes the backup plan is suffering from blue balls, but at least I've saved my cash for better opportunities and now know which AMP to avoid.
But, to each their own. I appreciate your posts and opinions. Peace, my horn dawg brothah!
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 23:13 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 689There are many variables and strategies
To preview an AMPs line-up. I could write a book. LOL! I'm not giving away my secrets for all the non-contributors and haters to use, but here are a few very basic strategies:
If a new place, I portray a clean, positive, coy demeanor. The old ask for "Coco" routine. My personal survey returns a Coco 60% of the time. LOL! If a Coco works there and isn't to my liking, I apologize and say I have the wrong Coco or name. Regardless, if whatever name I make-up is there or not, I say I can't remember the name, who else is working and can I see them. A negative response and I'm out the door. There are more AMPs in SD than I have time to explore.
If I've been to the AMP before and I like it, I lay the foundation to be treated as a VIP. There are many strategies to accomplish this as well, but tipping more than standard is one strategy that has more than paid for itself. The benefits I've experienced have been surprising and more than I care to share. I don't have to ask for their line-up, they know what I like and they tell me. Many times, before they arrive.
-
07-26-18 21:21 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 391He paid that for two hand jobs. Don't you know what "2 rounds" means?
Originally Posted by Gyration
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 20:28 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 9860 tip at wen for HJ?
You paid 60 tip at wen for a HJ?
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 17:17 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 244Wen
Just woke up from a great lunch time nap. I had a dream that I went back to Wen in SM for a 1hr. Drew Mary. She was very fun and playful, kept telling me how much she liked my body and had her hands on my ass quite a lot. Told her that I had a lot of upper back & neck tension and she did an excellent job with that. When my arms were down to the side she would go along side me and firmly press her crotch against my elbow and when she was at the head of the table I had my had quite firmly on there and she seemed to be enjoying. Had a lot of armor on- shorts and leggings but had no problem with roaming. I tend to go quick so I told her I wanted 2 rounds. She obliged and was very skillful in making this happen. Both rounds were explosive O's second including a lot of ass play which helped. 40 to house, 60 tip. Left with my entire body feeling great. Great dream. Will repeat.
-
07-26-18 08:46 #7521Banned Member

Posts: 132He said Linda.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 02:43 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 278Happen to get a name? With Sarah's untimely departure this seems like a very nice subsititute.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 01:22 #7519Banned Member

Posts: 132CG was curious, how do you "politely" ask to see the line-ups at these places without arousing resentment? Hit or miss? Or just by going to same establishments regularly?
Originally Posted by ChowGow
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-26-18 01:11 #7518Banned Member

Posts: 132
Originally Posted by BradBlk29
[View Original Post]
These are very accurate facts. Some mongers who seem to have AMPLE discretionary income have driven up pricing, plain and simple. They can justify / rationalize it anyway they like, but in the end it has affected bottom line pricing across the board for all of us. We have entitled these service providers into thinking they can get what they want. Not me, if they don't like my offering, I tell them just finish massage, and zero tip. If attitude goes to shit after negotiation, I make sure to tell MMS that her establishment will get a shit review on every site possible, even Yelp. I have made return visits to same place and gotten quality service at a fair price. I have 2-3 places / girls in various parts of the county. I see some girls as they move, and some are static. I have developed a rapport and get good quality service for a fair price on a regular basis. I get told by them that yes, some of their competition are very greedy.
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
One can read right on this page about very high quality service provided for 50 hhr and 100 tip for FS. That used to be the NORM!
But little head gets hard, big head gets soft, and some need to drop big $$$ to make sure they fulfill some Nero complex and walk out a conquering Casanova. If we all stuck together and held a line, we could get things back the way they were. We could unionize! Mongers Local 69. LOL!! Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky and should be playing more golf.
Peace.
-
07-25-18 22:25 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 689I'm not surprised
I posted a report on Lisa the first time I met her. Do a search on Lisa and you'll find my posts. In brief, the first time I met Lisa, I was asking for the other gal and she pulls me into a room and ask how long I want. I had to ask 3 times for the other gal after which she gave me attitude. I eventually had a decent experience with Lisa, which I also posted details. Now she is all smiles, hugs and kisses whenever I'm there regardless of whom I ask for.
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 22:02 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 689Vivian at the V and other ramblings
I've posted a number of reviews on V Spa, Ronson and Rosecrans. Mostly favorable, but I've met a few gals at these places that weren't my cup of tea. I'm able to minimize my bad experiences and expenses by simply smiling and stating I'll come back later. No excuse needed. A polite retreat.
It amazes me how one monger's experience can vary so much from another. How some mongers will complain about the same place, repeatedly. In other words, they keep going back. And some expect the quality and service of a nice restaurant at McDonalds prices. To pay the same price for a low mileage sports car than a high mileage wagon. LOL!
These AMPs are my go to places for consistent quality, service and blue balls relief. I always do an hour minimum and FS. What I like about these places is they allow you to preview all available talent, have house fees less than the Korean AMPs and no actual mamasan. Every once in a while they get a bad egg, or a gal might have an off day, but again, these places have been reliable for my needs.
Vivian is one of the younger gals at the V and though not as charming as the other gals, she is sweet in a dry subtle way that may come across as arrogant. She gives a decent massage and has a tight little body. What she lacks up top, she makes up for in sensitivity and response. Her English is weak, but better than the other gals. She is very clean and knows I'm clean as well. A mutual appreciation and respect that provides me more access than reported by others. She is definitely a YMMV gal, but I can say that if she likes you, you're in for a very pleasurable experience. There's a reason she's been there for as long as she has and keeps coming back. The gals that don't make money, don't last long.
Just wanted to present both sides of a story. Treat the good gals well, be safe and happy hunting.
-
07-25-18 19:21 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 107Alisa at Alexa Spa has 42 DDDs
Alisa is Thai. She has 42 DDDs. She speaks english very well and could be better but she haggles too much for the $. Her clothes stay on the whole time and she stays out of reach for any sort of groping experience. Her face is pretty (not absolutely stunningly beautiful).
I have haggled my way down to $40 for the hour and $40 fo the HJ but she wants $60 for the HJ and I told her no thanks. Then she said $40 would be fine. But she will ask how much you ave with you.
I wish she spent more time teasing but she doesn't. She does give you the full hour though and that is nice. No showers and the oil is hard to get off.
Phone: 858*9649 I recommend using text. Massage is very good but absolutely no teasing. 1 Hour $60 and HJ is $40 but if you want access to the tits she wants a $100. I'm sure more can be had but I've only seen her twice.
-
07-25-18 16:09 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 76V spa
So went to V spa lastnight had a great experience. It had been recommended to ke to ask for Joline or Kelly by ChowGow but the girls that came out and greeted me was my type so just went with her. Total dmg was $130, daty, CBJ, cfs. Very clean girl as well, not best down and worn out. She was probably late 20's b cups fake tits but they still felt really nice and had a great ass. Her name is K K. Very little massage as we just kinda jumped right into it. She did clean me up afterwards with both her mouth and a hot towel which was a pleasant surprise. Def. Recommend.
-
07-25-18 14:05 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 33Lisa at 305 Rosecrans
So the first time I saw her I had a get visit. 60/140 FS. But that's not why I'm writing. Read the glowing talk about Alice at the same spot so I called to see if she's working "yes" and booked an appointment for 2. Got there and Lisa answered the door, I said I have a 2 pm with Alice she said I'm Alice then recognized me from my last list and name quickly went back to Lisa and said Alice was not working. I figured WTF had a good time last time so I stayed. Paid for the hour then waited. She came in and started kissing asked what I wanted. Tipped. Got her supplies then came back. She did her clean up thing on me and her then began the lecture about asking for other girls. Since she's a pretip girl I took it not trying to show my displeasure. We did the deed. More lecture then went out to clean up said she'd be back to massage. When she was out got dressed made up a work excuse and bolted with 40 minutes left on the clock.
I don't have enough discretionary cash that I can blow 200 in 20 minutes for a shitty experience. She has made me question this hobby.
Hope you have a better experience but for me I'm in this for variety not to have a possessive psycho!
-
07-25-18 11:56 #7512Regular Member

Posts: 23I got Vivian when I went to V spa last week. She looks very young. May be in mid twenties. She is A cup and no ass. Massage skills were good though. She asked 80 $ for HJ and 100 $ if I want to see her naked. When I was exploring her under skirt, her kitty had these what looked like razor bumps. I got alarmed and made an excuse that I have to be somewhere and thus rushed out without completing my half hour. So please be careful.
Originally Posted by JakolMuna
[View Original Post]
Vivian is very arrogant.
P.S. Buisness model of Vspa:-initially they hired oldies like Mary and QiQi who were extremely flexible with price and service. So made the clientle come to vspa. Now they have young girls who charge very high price. They are on path of what rosecran and mesa rim ct. Spa are.











Reply With Quote






