Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 608 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 9115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5695

    Nothing yet

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    A couple of guys sent me follow up messages and said they never got a reply from me, even though I did reply. I just sent the message again to everyone who messaged me. If you already got my original message, I apologize as I don't know who did or did not get my original message.

    She said only one of you have contacted her, so that might explained why.
    I have not gotten a reply.

  2. #5694
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    La Grange area.

    Half Asian half white.

    24 yr old.

    Licensed MT.

    Legit massage on first visit. I repeat legit massage on first visit, but she is very good. Play your card right, then you might get more the next time. She is trying to save money to start her own business, so that is why I am helping her. Very nice person, so please treat her right.

    Seniors only. Please don't bother me if you are just going to collect phone numbers to trade with other people.

    Last time I shared the Mokena girl, more half of you did not go. If the same thing happens again this time, I will not share with you anymore.
    A couple of guys sent me follow up messages and said they never got a reply from me, even though I did reply. I just sent the message again to everyone who messaged me. If you already got my original message, I apologize as I don't know who did or did not get my original message.

    She said only one of you have contacted her, so that might explained why.

  3. #5693

    ISO info. Wicked Kitten

    Not sure if this is the right place to post this -.

    Has anybody seen her?

    This is her # 773 - XXX - 9934.

    Thanks.

  4. #5692

    Try Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy  [View Original Post]
    What I'm looking for is a new ATF. I would like.

    And Asian lady that has her own incall. Not a parlor.

    Or hotel. Schaumburg or O'Hare would be the best.

    I know I'm asking a lot but I'm hoping that.

    Someone can help.

    Thanks,
    Look for Nicha google her she's on multiple sites. She's independent and will let you do anything GFE pse experience including greek. She not thin if that is what your looking for.

  5. #5691

    Looking for Asian

    What I'm looking for is a new ATF. I would like.

    And Asian lady that has her own incall. Not a parlor.

    Or hotel. Schaumburg or O'Hare would be the best.

    I know I'm asking a lot but I'm hoping that.

    Someone can help.

    Thanks,

  6. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Missed her texts while at the gym. Now not responding. Tonight might have to be postponed, she will def be down for another time. I have met her before.
    I'd be interested in round 2 solo with her if she comes back to Tinley.

  7. #5689

    utr

    La Grange area.

    Half Asian half white.

    24 yr old.

    Licensed MT.

    Legit massage on first visit. I repeat legit massage on first visit, but she is very good. Play your card right, then you might get more the next time. She is trying to save money to start her own business, so that is why I am helping her. Very nice person, so please treat her right.

    Seniors only. Please don't bother me if you are just going to collect phone numbers to trade with other people.

    Last time I shared the Mokena girl, more half of you did not go. If the same thing happens again this time, I will not share with you anymore.

  8. #5688

    2 girl back to back

    Early 20's nice body latina and tight white girl with slamming ass. Latina is 2, white girl wants 3.

    I'm probably seeing latina in the burbs within the hour. Tight white girl will see in same room in the burbs or back in the city.

    Last minute fun. Known friends or super seniors PM me.

  9. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    22 yo latina, average face, nice body. Nice quiet girl, have the feeling she can be a killer once lights are dimmed. Have met up before, but only to chat. This one isn't confirmed to be ok for a MMF yet, have to talked to her first. Want to make my first time a solo.

    I will post if she's down for a MMF round 2 or a solo with a friend later tonight. Might as well make use of the room.
    In Glendale Heights? I'm from around there may I get her info? I can trade. Pm me.

  10. #5686

    Wingman MMF or Second Shift Solo tonight Glendale Hts

    22 yo latina, average face, nice body. Nice quiet girl, have the feeling she can be a killer once lights are dimmed. Have met up before, but only to chat. This one isn't confirmed to be ok for a MMF yet, have to talked to her first. Want to make my first time a solo.

    I will post if she's down for a MMF round 2 or a solo with a friend later tonight. Might as well make use of the room.

  11. #5685

    Tinley girl postponed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Going to see a Cute early 20's white girl. Wet tight pssy, great head, takes direction well, def a fun fk. Planning to see her later today. Looking for a guy to join us, or see her afterward solo. We'd get a room in the tinley park area. PM me, known friends or super seniors preferred.
    Missed her texts while at the gym. Now not responding. Tonight might have to be postponed, she will def be down for another time. I have met her before.

  12. #5684

    Yes

    I'm game.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Going to see a Cute early 20's white girl. Wet tight pssy, great head, takes direction well, def a fun fk. Planning to see her later today. Looking for a guy to join us, or see her afterward solo. We'd get a room in the tinley park area. PM me, known friends or super seniors preferred.
    .

  13. #5683

    Wingman or MMF for today tinley park

    Going to see a Cute early 20's white girl. Wet tight pssy, great head, takes direction well, def a fun fk. Planning to see her later today. Looking for a guy to join us, or see her afterward solo. We'd get a room in the tinley park area. PM me, known friends or super seniors preferred.

  14. #5682

    Apartment split northside-Room share

    I know I have posted before, and have discussed with some guys. Anyone interested in splitting an apartment? For dates, hanging out. Looking for something northside, with easy access to downtown area. I might have a place that would work.

    PM me to chat.

  15. #5681

    Don't know why

    Quote Originally Posted by Asps3  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the remaining sites aren't updating with ads since 430 am today. Anyone else have this problem?
    Try https://escortfish.ch/chicago. They are more recent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape