Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7507

    Vivian at the V and other ramblings

    I've posted a number of reviews on V Spa, Ronson and Rosecrans. Mostly favorable, but I've met a few gals at these places that weren't my cup of tea. I'm able to minimize my bad experiences and expenses by simply smiling and stating I'll come back later. No excuse needed. A polite retreat.

    It amazes me how one monger's experience can vary so much from another. How some mongers will complain about the same place, repeatedly. In other words, they keep going back. And some expect the quality and service of a nice restaurant at McDonalds prices. To pay the same price for a low mileage sports car than a high mileage wagon. LOL!

    These AMPs are my go to places for consistent quality, service and blue balls relief. I always do an hour minimum and FS. What I like about these places is they allow you to preview all available talent, have house fees less than the Korean AMPs and no actual mamasan. Every once in a while they get a bad egg, or a gal might have an off day, but again, these places have been reliable for my needs.

    Vivian is one of the younger gals at the V and though not as charming as the other gals, she is sweet in a dry subtle way that may come across as arrogant. She gives a decent massage and has a tight little body. What she lacks up top, she makes up for in sensitivity and response. Her English is weak, but better than the other gals. She is very clean and knows I'm clean as well. A mutual appreciation and respect that provides me more access than reported by others. She is definitely a YMMV gal, but I can say that if she likes you, you're in for a very pleasurable experience. There's a reason she's been there for as long as she has and keeps coming back. The gals that don't make money, don't last long.

    Just wanted to present both sides of a story. Treat the good gals well, be safe and happy hunting.

  2. #7506

    Alisa at Alexa Spa has 42 DDDs

    Alisa is Thai. She has 42 DDDs. She speaks english very well and could be better but she haggles too much for the $. Her clothes stay on the whole time and she stays out of reach for any sort of groping experience. Her face is pretty (not absolutely stunningly beautiful).

    I have haggled my way down to $40 for the hour and $40 fo the HJ but she wants $60 for the HJ and I told her no thanks. Then she said $40 would be fine. But she will ask how much you ave with you.

    I wish she spent more time teasing but she doesn't. She does give you the full hour though and that is nice. No showers and the oil is hard to get off.

    Phone: 858*9649 I recommend using text. Massage is very good but absolutely no teasing. 1 Hour $60 and HJ is $40 but if you want access to the tits she wants a $100. I'm sure more can be had but I've only seen her twice.

  3. #7505

    V spa

    So went to V spa lastnight had a great experience. It had been recommended to ke to ask for Joline or Kelly by ChowGow but the girls that came out and greeted me was my type so just went with her. Total dmg was $130, daty, CBJ, cfs. Very clean girl as well, not best down and worn out. She was probably late 20's b cups fake tits but they still felt really nice and had a great ass. Her name is K K. Very little massage as we just kinda jumped right into it. She did clean me up afterwards with both her mouth and a hot towel which was a pleasant surprise. Def. Recommend.

  4. #7504

    Lisa at 305 Rosecrans

    So the first time I saw her I had a get visit. 60/140 FS. But that's not why I'm writing. Read the glowing talk about Alice at the same spot so I called to see if she's working "yes" and booked an appointment for 2. Got there and Lisa answered the door, I said I have a 2 pm with Alice she said I'm Alice then recognized me from my last list and name quickly went back to Lisa and said Alice was not working. I figured WTF had a good time last time so I stayed. Paid for the hour then waited. She came in and started kissing asked what I wanted. Tipped. Got her supplies then came back. She did her clean up thing on me and her then began the lecture about asking for other girls. Since she's a pretip girl I took it not trying to show my displeasure. We did the deed. More lecture then went out to clean up said she'd be back to massage. When she was out got dressed made up a work excuse and bolted with 40 minutes left on the clock.

    I don't have enough discretionary cash that I can blow 200 in 20 minutes for a shitty experience. She has made me question this hobby.

    Hope you have a better experience but for me I'm in this for variety not to have a possessive psycho!

  5. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Vivian from V spa? All I can say is she looks good but said she was busy and recomended another girl who came out of the room.
    I got Vivian when I went to V spa last week. She looks very young. May be in mid twenties. She is A cup and no ass. Massage skills were good though. She asked 80 $ for HJ and 100 $ if I want to see her naked. When I was exploring her under skirt, her kitty had these what looked like razor bumps. I got alarmed and made an excuse that I have to be somewhere and thus rushed out without completing my half hour. So please be careful.

    Vivian is very arrogant.

    P.S. Buisness model of Vspa:-initially they hired oldies like Mary and QiQi who were extremely flexible with price and service. So made the clientle come to vspa. Now they have young girls who charge very high price. They are on path of what rosecran and mesa rim ct. Spa are.

  6. #7502
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Hongs on university has other access points?

    Front door is super exposed and back looks like apts.

    Is the parlor 2 floors or just super tiny. It looks weird from outside since apts are shared in same building.
    The massage parlor is just one floor and yes the door and parking is not very discreet at all. As far as I know, there is no back entrance, only apartments.

  7. #7501
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingSex  [View Original Post]
    I got a text back from Nina saying that she was with family and could not respond.
    Well at least someone got a text back.

  8. #7500

    Thai Nina.

    I too tried texting her over the weekend but didn't get a reply. Now I can see why, LOL, she even got reviews on Rubmaps now so I'm guessing she's getting swarmed by all the new-found attention.

  9. #7499

    Vivian from V spa?

    Anyone tried Vivian from V spa? All I can say is she looks good but said she was busy and recomended another girl who came out of the room.

  10. #7498
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFife1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure they're talking about Lulu who works at massage and body care on convoy near balboa cross street.
    To be clear. Lulu at Massage and Body Care is a thick girl with large D naturals that will do Russian for 6. Lulu at Yeliyah is an older massage lady that has big natural DDs but is inconsistent on access that she allows. She will allow sucking but has never allowed or shown interest in Russian.

  11. #7497
    Hi there. New to SD. Is there a post or thread with the basic rundown of services here? I'm seeing things like the V but have no idea where that is, phone number, or general rates for the area. If someone could point me in the right direction or give me a rundown that would be much appreciated. I'm mostly into BJs, don't need FS.

  12. #7496

    Absolutely concur

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Found a gem, or should I say a Star, for all you young Latina lovers. Been to this place many times. MMS knows me and knows I come here mainly for Latinas. She said she has a new young pretty girl for me (I heard that many times too, LOL). Anyway in comes a young Latina named star. Cute face with braces. Seriously could pass for 18 but probably between 22-26.5'2 ish 120 ish small C but perfect and a nice ass 10/10 all around in my book, everything natural, everything was covered too. Small talk, great personality. 2 min into the firm back massage she grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy. She gets wet and the fun begins. She's a real performer like she's been doing this for years. I think she just likes sex. Real young nympho type, dirty talking, moans, begs for my cum but not a rusher, slaps my dick on her tongue, DATY and she loves it. All positions available. Beautiful small feet and pretty toes for you foot fetish guys. Finished in CBJ and she kept sucking for at least a min getting every drop in that bag. 50 hhr 100 tip. If I had more she would of had at least 120-140. Treat her right guys. I will definitely repeat. She works Tuesday and Wednesday. Call ahead and of course YMMV.

    On a side note: 2 days later I get a sour throat. 3 days after that I'm in the ER my throat is so bad. It was an abscess and all other test were negative (STD). Could of came from anywhere but I will be more careful out there. I rarely DATY at these places but somethimes you're not thinking when it looks so delicious. She also licked my tongue a few times. Good luck and monger on!
    I agree with everything this guy said. Excellent attitude, service, moans, etc. Only no daty for me. When she was blowing me I asked her to turn around and she did but tells me that I can't eat her. I didn't mind. LOL. The best part is that she is vocal, and while not loud, not shy either. Also, she gets started right away. Literally less than a minute of soft rubbing on my shoulders and my hands are put on her firm ass. Only thing I can say I disagree with is weight. She is chubby but not a lot and bc of her age I'd call it baby fat. My guess is closer to 130-135 lbs.

  13. #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by Velzy  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Texted twice with no response. Maybe she wasn't expecting all the sudden attention.
    I got a text back from Nina saying that she was with family and could not respond.

  14. #7494
    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Looking for some help in finding either BBFS or FS place. Here for a week and would like to try out at least 1-2 places. The offerings down here have always been better than up in Portland but it has been a fair amount of years since I last was down here. Any help would be appreciated.

    Tx.
    I don't have info on BBFS, but for FS, try Pine Spa, Mercury Spa, Green Spa on El Cajon Blvd.

    Good luck.

  15. #7493

    Cajon Massage

    In El Cajon off Main St. & 2nd St.

    One of the best provider I had is Jenny.

    She used to be work there at Cajon Massage. I just called a while ago and was told that she doesn't work there anymore. Last time I know she was there was like a couple of months ago.

    Anybody knows Jenny's whereabouts? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape