Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #756

    Sofia Cruz

    Any of you guys seen Sofia Cruz? Only one negative review on this site, but I don't always trust them. I spoke to her earlier and her rates are $1. 00 qv and $1. 40 hh. I don't mince the rates if she's solid, I just don't want to waste the money. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#charlotte/post/7042337994/22261978/26528190
    Last edited by TarHeel85; 07-26-18 at 20:59. Reason: Corrected link

  2. #755
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #754

    Indigo Skye

    Saltiness want to advertise the last couple of days first time in a while and I have been wanting to see her based off of photos. Got there she made me wait about 15 minutes but that was the only downside. Nice little thing and body with decent Bolt owns. No daty but good BBBJ. Very good cow girl but even better doggy. Overall good experience for $2 Would repeat https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26536622/#. One more thing photos are legit maybe a couple years ago but legit

  4. #753

    Redd

    Saw her twice but always at a hotel. She does have a friend with her the few times I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once, can look thru my posts to find her.

    Hot girl but she's a wet fish.
    .

  5. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge one last time with this chick with lots of names Alyssa is one. It was even better than the first 2 she gave great BBBJ as I told her what to do when to go deep and how to hold it and lick the boys so that was the issue last time she need instructions. Did doggy for a while and she moaned loud enough to wake up the neighbors LOL we was in a room. Flipped her over for the buck and let her scream with joy until I bust in condom. I did good bc if you saw my last review on a bbw latina chick I did her first and didn't bust so I went to see Alyssa. 2 good sessions in one day and did good in both except not busting in the first session. One guy said Alyssa only been doing this a month maybe she only been doing it here for a month. But it don't matter how long she been doing it bc she gives good service at a decent rate. 80 I would say qv but I went over 15 mons all 3 times and she didn't rush me that's how you can tell a chick don't have a handler when they let you ride until you done. She wants more but we no its not about me its about the paper but after 3 visits theres nothing else I can do with her bc she don't offer greek unless she drunk and its double she said. No c I m. I would need something different to see her again. But for those who want the 411 before you take the plunge I give Alyssa all thumbs up you will repeat. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...4467/3/1316497.
    Yea this is the hot stripper MILF I posted about a while ago, you even messaged me and got her #.

    She pretty new to this and not doing so well getting herself stabilized, but definitely a real good session can be had.

    She gives an 8 session experience, wish other girls in area were half as good.

  6. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8938/1/1302926 I googled the address and that's a nice hood all new houses when I ask for pic not on ads it went crickets when I said can I call it was crickets so I left it a lone. If anyone saw her in that house let me no could be a setup just from the looks and how it respond. This time when I texted her the response was how much you got? Red flag in my book. Sent address again but no more responses after I wanted a pic or to call.
    Saw her once, can look thru my posts to find her.

    Hot girl but she's a wet fish.

  7. #750

    Alyssa Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge one last time with this chick with lots of names Alyssa is one. It was even better than the first 2 she gave great BBBJ as I told her what to do when to go deep and how to hold it and lick the boys so that was the issue last time she need instructions. Did doggy for a while and she moaned loud enough to wake up the neighbors LOL we was in a room. Flipped her over for the buck and let her scream with joy until I bust in condom. I did good bc if you saw my last review on a bbw latina chick I did her first and didn't bust so I went to see Alyssa. 2 good sessions in one day and did good in both except not busting in the first session. One guy said Alyssa only been doing this a month maybe she only been doing it here for a month. But it don't matter how long she been doing it bc she gives good service at a decent rate. 80 I would say qv but I went over 15 mons all 3 times and she didn't rush me that's how you can tell a chick don't have a handler when they let you ride until you done. She wants more but we no its not about me its about the paper but after 3 visits theres nothing else I can do with her bc she don't offer greek unless she drunk and its double she said. No c I m. I would need something different to see her again. But for those who want the 411 before you take the plunge I give Alyssa all thumbs up you will repeat. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...4467/3/1316497.
    I have seen her twice. If I lived in that area I would see her regularly. Crazy sweet girl who is just down on her luck right now. Def legit and worth more than the normal price of admission IMHO.

  8. #749

    Tina

    Found myself in Charlotte last week and decided to visit Tina. I've been watching her for some time and finally decided to take the plunge, although a few of you had tried to warn me away. Well was absolutely one of the worst experience of my hobby career. I'd been texting with her a while and got all the regular bs on her DGE, dream girl experience, and offered me a special rate because I was coming in from out of town. Well she started to burn my phone up to make sure I was coming and why I was late. Honestly, I was trying to find an ATM, and thank goodness I didn't find one. She was up in Concord at a nice enough place but not sure if she was pissed that I only went for the hh, but after the LEO check, she went a played around in the bathroom for a while, then when she did come out she did the stripper slide for a bit, then some doggy but the biggest rush job ever and 20 minutes I'm out the door.

    Some of you had posted about her recording the session and I witnessed that too, as she placed her cell phone on the nightstand with the lens pointed at the bed. I for one could give a shit less but I called her on it and she claims it's because of her hearing impairment so she can see if she gets an important message, so gents be warned.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/427895900824

  9. #748
    You did the right thing, actually thinking with the big head.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3837/1/1302863 been waiting to see her a few weeks bc she was at the beach doing business for a while she text me yesterday saying she hear. We texted for a bit and text a bit today until I got ready to go see her and ask for donation she said 100 for 15 minutes I said no I'm sorry that's to high. She said well that's her rates and that's that I said ok fine but I'm not paying that much. I'm not doing it any more we got the power they need our dollar more than we need them. 100 is a lot of money for 15 minutes and you out in 8 I'm not trying to make sure they pimps make 6 figures. And its also guys telling chicks how fine they are and should charge more messing up the game. Don't no about yall but I got a woman I'm not hard up enough to keep over paying these chicks. Take a STAND GROW A PAIR.

  10. #747

    Tantra Escape

    I'm new to the board. Can anyone give me a review on tantra escape?

  11. #746

    Kimberly kash

    She is super fun. If you see any it should be her. Very clean nice big boobs and not a clock watcher. Very good CBJ and can take a pounding

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    In town for business tonight and tomorrow. Tried hitting up 3 or 4 providers. What a fail. They were either non responsive, overpriced, incoherent, or ugly. Please tell me there are some decent providers in the area of Woodlawn by the La Quinta By S Tryon. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me please.

    Tracy.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8208/3/1316530

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26528716/

    Called this one and coordinated. Staying at the Best Western. Much bigger and older than expected and turned around and walked away. Plus wreaked of smoke.

    Sura.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...4541/1/1316677

    https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/26731985/

    Tried to see this one too. Was thinking might want a MILF. But she had GPS. Can't believe a woman at her age and looks wanted $$40. Yes you read that right. For one hour. Plus her contact was good via text but on the phone she sounded incoherent. Hung up after negotiated down to $80 hr. Felt it was going to be too much trouble and not worth the money..

  12. #745

    Coming up empty

    In town for business tonight and tomorrow. Tried hitting up 3 or 4 providers. What a fail. They were either non responsive, overpriced, incoherent, or ugly. Please tell me there are some decent providers in the area of Woodlawn by the La Quinta By S Tryon. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me please.

    Tracy.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8208/3/1316530

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26528716/

    Called this one and coordinated. Staying at the Best Western. Much bigger and older than expected and turned around and walked away. Plus wreaked of smoke.

    Sura.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...4541/1/1316677

    https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/26731985/

    Tried to see this one too. Was thinking might want a MILF. But she had GPS. Can't believe a woman at her age and looks wanted $$40. Yes you read that right. For one hour. Plus her contact was good via text but on the phone she sounded incoherent. Hung up after negotiated down to $80 hr. Felt it was going to be too much trouble and not worth the money.

    Dee.

    https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/23961231/

    No response. Tried throughout the day.

    Ruby.

    https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/26643759/

    No response. Tried all day.

    Contacted some younger ones. Only one that stood out that was great and responsive was Kimberly Cash. She was kind and polite our schedules just didn't match up.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26723618/

    Tried the Woodlawn SW route but only saw a few girls and they looked busted.

    Any help for a tourist monger would be appreciated. Only in town one more night.

  13. #744

    Florida girl

    She was actually working with roxy Alyssa's friend when I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wes...-5688/1/656362 I been trying to see her for days but every time she goes crikets today she said she sorry but was up all night she got to do this with no help so that's a sign of a pimp working the mess out of her. Chicks don't run themselves that hard unless they on the demons bad and she doesn't look like a demon rider. But that's just looking at a few pix that might be old or photo shopped. Anyone got the 411?
    .

  14. #743

    Florida girl

    I saw her at motel 6 once. She def has demons but when you walk in and see that fat ass on that small spinner frame youbwill overlooo the demons. Saw a burnt spoon and foil LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wes...-5688/1/656362 I been trying to see her for days but every time she goes crikets today she said she sorry but was up all night she got to do this with no help so that's a sign of a pimp working the mess out of her. Chicks don't run themselves that hard unless they on the demons bad and she doesn't look like a demon rider. But that's just looking at a few pix that might be old or photo shopped. Anyone got the 411?
    .

  15. #742

    My Tantra Escape. Skip it and Save your resources

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I saw Madison at Tantra Escape. Had a wonderful FS GFE experience with her, very sensual, very accommodating. Last time I called Angelina told me that they had to let her go. Anyone have her contact info or know if she works independent? Would love to see her again.
    I was always intrigued by the Tantra escape experience. Boy was I so wrong about it. I was sent a few pictures of the Tantra women and I found Sylvia to be interesting, she was nothing like what was on the pictures I was sent. The tantra release itself was good but overall its a waste of resources. There might still be other women who are great but for that kind of $$ there are way better options. I wish I had just not gone there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape