Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on this one, anyone?

    http://archive.fo/A9RoW
    Was in SW Det but think has been off the radar for a long time.

  2. #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    This one says she never has been in flint, I know she has been in water ford any info?

    http://archive.fo/TBg3Y
    That one was known as Clarkston Cutie. There have been a few reports on here about her. A bit out there. Might search on here for more info.

  3. #1814

    Has any experienced this one? She has went by 3 different names so far on adds alone

    Any recon? I believe she stays in the same place as the other one I posted that has on the nets.

    http://archive.fo/orUwN

  4. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMix414  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2760673

    Looks like it could be pretty good or pretty bad.
    She looks very familiar I think I have seen her before isn't she or wasn't she a swer on Harper or one of the strolls on that side of town.

  5. #1812

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    This one says she never has been in flint, I know she has been in water ford any info?

    http://archive.fo/TBg3Y

  6. #1811

    Anyone know this ones story?

    Anyone know this ones story?

    http://archive.fo/ajCIa

  7. #1810

    Looking for intel on this one too, anyone?

    Looking for intel on this one too, anyone?

    http://archive.fo/5HLNp

  8. #1809

    Looking for intel on this one, anyone?

    Looking for intel on this one, anyone?

    http://archive.fo/A9RoW

  9. #1808

    Harper and whittaker

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMix414  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2760673

    Looks like it could be pretty good or pretty bad.
    On picture decent, in person lots of makup covering something not sure what. Pretty social when with you but loves to stay in the hood areas. I mean broke down missing houses on the block areas and wants you to drive there and pick her up while the "cut you for a quarter" neighbors watch you come over or pick her up. Sometimes she will have a foot soldier near riding a bike until you pick her up on 9 mile location. Will try you for 130+ but will settle for 60 and if you have good game 40 maybe. Says no at and at l but seems like a lie. You can pretty much go for what you want otherwise. If you can get past whatever she is hiding with the makeup she will be an easy regular for you. What specifically are you looking to find out?

  10. #1807

    Cautious about this one.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/det...7823/1/1415434

    Called her twice. Answered both times. Asked her about the ad and she hung up immediately both times. Got a text the day later saying she's available. The caller I'd says Ashley kuhle. Tells me her rates and asks me to exchange pictures. I didn't reply back yet. Any info?

  11. #1806

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2760673

    Looks like it could be pretty good or pretty bad.

  12. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by PuckMan1991  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/deanna-e...etroit-197774- Any info on this one? I would be very grateful. Thanks!
    Check the locked BP page thread. I can't remember the details but there was a couple reports on her and they were not favorable.

  13. #1804

    Deanna

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/deanna-e...etroit-197774- Any info on this one? I would be very grateful. Thanks!

  14. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHugeTits  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 6 weeks ago. Just ok.

    First off, all calls for her are routed through Kendall Kurves, another local escort who acts as her appointment girl. She ended up sending me to the wrong hotel that was in the Livonia area where they were doing business. Finally got sent to the right one.

    Met with her in the room. I don't think she looked anything like the pics. She is probably mid 20's and has some acne. If the pics are her, it was from a few years and a few pounds ago. She was ok looking. Not near as good as the pics.

    It was a c-note for a half hour. Was then told after paying her that Aunt Flo was in town. She said a BJ was available. So I bargained for her to be nude down to her panties and for a BBBJ. And got one. It wasn't great. I squeezed her small tits as she went down on me. When I was ready to cum, she surprised me and did a CIM, but spit. She asked me not to tell Kendall that she did a BBBJ. Yeah, like I know who she is.

    I tipped her 20 for the BBBJCIM and we chatted for a few. She gave me her real name and number. I gave her a fake name and number. We hugged and I left.

    Will not repeat.
    Google Image is your friend.

  15. #1802

    Thought about it but she is to far for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Have you actually seen her?
    Thought about it but see is to far for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape