Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #691

    SD Newbie

    Just started on the SD scene as the local provider scene is so flaky. But no success yet. Wanted to try WhatsYourPrice first. Did a couple of Meet and Greets for $ each. Both were super hot young 20's girls.

    It was a good time and we discussed an amount for future with mostly the SB doing the host thing.

    Halifille.

    She did not indicate of a strictly platonic but wanted to get more comfortable before we go ahead with more intimacy. But as of now after couple of weeks after first meet she ghosted and no replies to text. I guess the $ for the first meet is her target or maybe I don't fit the bill for her. We did discuss $$$ for couple of hrs.

    MichelleSuzy.

    She is super cute. Better than pictures. She did say either monthly allowance or $$$ for couple of hrs. And you can do anything. I was more persuasive with this one and she said we can meet next week sometime and she clearly planned specific timings though we did not fix a day. But she too ghosted or moved on to other SD fishing and no response to text.

    Some others are in the pipeline but I am already down close $400 without anything concrete going my way. I guess this is all part of the game. Though I agree that this is more fun than waiting in the hotel parking lots and being ghosted by local providers. But if it doesn't end up the way I want then all the $ is down the drain LOL. I think WYP seems pretty limited. I have to try the SA next if even at least one SB doesn't work out.

    Jb.

  2. #690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Money for gas scam

    There must be about a dozen in the last 4 months pulling the I want to visit you but I am broke and my tank is empty if you send me money than I will come visit you. Somebody must be training these dumb chicks on how to scam guys. The offers keep coming in to pay them 2 thousand a month for sexy pics and phone conversations, I would love to know who and where they got these ideas from. Never seen so many useless entitled women on one website, they make the backpages look like a pillar of truth.

  3. #689

    Vannawantsu.

    Anyone have contact info for her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3f79...2-ff4512da6b2d

  4. #688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNc97  [View Original Post]
    Put her into the 75% range looking for platonic with a monthly allowance.

    Does anyone really bite on that.

  5. #687

  6. #686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    3 escorts. Rub girls found on SA

    Amynae41978 she is reviewed on here by another name but she frequented BP and is mid 40's. Reviews say she packs heat and is generally crazy, of course her rate has doubled along with outrageous benefit requests now that she is on SA.

    Sugarfun15 This one is the massage chick from Cary that used old pics and is mid 40's as well. She is well reviewed on here for standing people up and being certifiably bat shit crazy and a general waste of time and money.

    Rising4 Dawn She was on BP a lot last year in the bodyrubs section as a Tantric apprentice under Aria, she quit that because she considered it prostitution, now she is on SA "getting my hustle on" for a much higher asking price. She is mid Thirties and more attractive than the other Two but every bit as crazy.

  7. #685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    New SA Rates

    The website raised its rates to $90 per month, all for the privilege of meeting these self important delusional women.

    I love being called cheap when I laugh at someone wanting 500 to meet for dinner.

  8. #684

    Agree

    Got to agree with Pubb69. [Deleted by Admin]

    If you are agreeing with him then why are you writing about something that has nothing to do with what he wrote? He wrote about lazy chicks and you're saying the guys on this site are stupid.

    A2

  9. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    Use to go by Rachel Colby or something to that effect. Been discussed here before. Has some porn videos out there. Large woman but dtf and seems will do most anything if that's what you're looking for.
    Never met her, but when we talked when I first entered the bowl she wanted an outrageous 5 per meet. Others have said she is bigger than her pics portray.

    Would love to know where those videos might be found.

  10. #682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Latest offer

    $2500 I responded with this- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how's $50 sound.

  11. #681

    Looks

    She's been bouncing between ral e and char lotte since 2016.

    https://cityxguide.com/forums/topic/...thing/page/18/

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady.

    Have a meet and greet setup with her.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~JessiR92

    Her pictures look familiar from the BP world.

    Jb.

  12. #680

    Jessie are

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady.

    Have a meet and greet setup with her.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~JessiR92

    Her pictures look familiar from the BP world.

    Jb.
    Use to go by Rachel Colby or something to that effect. Been discussed here before. Has some porn videos out there. Large woman but dtf and seems will do most anything if that's what you're looking for.

  13. #679

    JessiR92

    Has anyone seen this lady.

    Have a meet and greet setup with her.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~JessiR92

    Her pictures look familiar from the BP world.

    Jb.

  14. #678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Older than my target demographic, but there's another one late 40's blonde with really nice tatas that very recently opened her account I might consider as a one off out of pure intrigue.

    I'm also thinking about adding one of these on a temporary basis to my rotation. They're curvy (unlike my two long term all stars) but young, great tatas, and have the right attitude.

    One wild one (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/a2998...e-5917623d224b.

    Jenn bunny (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/93fcc...7-c014e61f8c94.

    Lillex 33 https://www.seeking.com/member/072e6...2-5ba490a1fb18.

    If any seniors have any positive or negative info I should be aware of on either like if they are UTR or unsafe in any way etc I'd appreciate a heads up and would return the favor! Thanks in advance.

    Yaya.
    Good grief! I am going to take an extended break from that nightmare of a website featuring self called goddesses and entitled millennials that feel the slit between their legs is a free ticket to life's extravagances that everyone else had to work their asses off for. Not only are the majority unnatractive but their attitudes suck as well. I actually feel sorry for them when they find out that real life requires them to get a job and become responsible citizens as opposed to parasital leeches.

  15. #677

    Feedback?

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on lenafair from SA?

    Thanks brothers.
    Older than my target demographic, but there's another one late 40's blonde with really nice tatas that very recently opened her account I might consider as a one off out of pure intrigue.

    I'm also thinking about adding one of these on a temporary basis to my rotation. They're curvy (unlike my two long term all stars) but young, great tatas, and have the right attitude.

    One wild one (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/a2998...e-5917623d224b.

    Jenn bunny (all together) https://www.seeking.com/member/93fcc...7-c014e61f8c94.

    Lillex 33 https://www.seeking.com/member/072e6...2-5ba490a1fb18.

    If any seniors have any positive or negative info I should be aware of on either like if they are UTR or unsafe in any way etc I'd appreciate a heads up and would return the favor! Thanks in advance.

    Yaya.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape