Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12827

    STG. Rebel Gypsy Queen Addy. Redeemed

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...l/326275075475

    Ok, I can now confirm this girl is for real, pics are recent and accurate, and provides pretty fantastic service. Yes, she did stand me up pretty suddenly last week but she made an effort to explain herself and to make things right.

    Met up with her at her Lee Road incall for an hour. I THINK her rates are $150 HHR / $200 HR. She does QV, but I don't know that rate. Her ad also talks about Greek, which I didn't partake of, so not sure if there is an upcharge for that.

    She let me in the room and I was immediately thrilled to see exactly the girl form the ads: cute tiny spinner with an impressive fall of jet black hair and a fascinating collection of tattoos. She seemed bubbly and personable and super friendly right from the get go. We got naked and she started in a great BBBJ, with lots of humming, spit and eye contact. She made a move to grab a cover, but I encouraged her to switch places with me and let me go to town on her hairless little kitty. Great taste, great smell, great audio feedback on the job I was doing.

    After a bit we were both ready for the main event, so we wrapped the rascal and she got into cowgirl while trying to work herself down onto me. Fortunately, there was a lot of spit in the area (you are welcome!) But it still took her a few to fit it in. She is tiny, and she is snug. But we eventually got there and she went to work. And she had tremendous work ethic. Either a great actress or authentically enthusiastic about what was happening. Tons of GFE DFK the entire time. She pulled up off me, spun around and assumed doggy. With a subtle shake of her ass and a smile over her shoulder she didn't have to say anything else. We hit it dodgy and lazy doggy for a few until she announced: Hey, I know something you might like.

    So, she basically was lying face down on the bed with her hips right at the edge of the bed. Then she bent at the waist and sort of assumed a handstand position with her upper body. I think the idea was a variation of like a pile driver position, but there were two problems. 1) Her glistening little box on display was so tempting I couldn't help but go back in for another DATY session. Yummy. 2) I was too worried about hurting her and too uncoordinated to actually make her stunt work. We tried for a couple minutes, but I begged off. Put her back on the bed in missionary and mixed grindy and poundy variants to the big finish.

    We talked some more, she shared her Arizona with me, and chilled out. I am a little unclear how long she will be here. She travels, and I got the idea she makes more in other areas. I sincerely hope she does stick around, or comes back soon, because hell yes will I repeat with her, no question. Will absolutely recommend unconditionally, as well.

  2. #12826

    Asian

    Hey anyone can help me find a Asian or Chinese escort. Haven't found any since BP was taken down.

    Thanks.

  3. #12825

    Last Post. Retiring.

    Hello friends, I'm doing my last post. Decided to see Marcela from the Brazilian site. Indeed the girl in the photos, same body.

    She took me by the hand, got me relaxed and started with a BBBJ. Slipped on the cover and starting riding me. Then we switched to K9. It was a beautiful ass to see and hold. Warm box, tight.

    I wasn't feeling it as much last night so I had trouble completing but she did everything to make me comfortable and get me going again. This happened about 2-3 x. It wasn't her, I was just not feeling right last night for some other reason.

    She did more BJ and played with my nipples, started playing with her self until I was back and we did mish while she gyrated her snatch as I pumped into her and finally finished. I did the hour and I could have gone for 2 pops had I been feeling myself but she was great and made sure we at least finished once.

    Her breath, from previous post, nothing too great but wasn't bad either. Just wasn't minty fresh from a mouthwash before I got there.

    Anyway. So this is it guys. I started as gator0987 and now I'm here. I'm retiring. I'm in my 30's and was a virgin until I took this experience with lots of beautiful girls. I wanted to learn how to fuck. Last night was the first time I did mish and I think I did well, got the rhythm down good and completed in the position where you're not completely over her, more like sitting up on your knees and thrusting. For some reason, mish never worked for me and I had to settle for just k9. The only thing I didn't like about k9 was my legs would end up wobbly and weak Afterwards and I lift heaving weights daily so that was weird. Yesterday I did something different where I leaned back a little and pumped at an upward angle and that seemed to have helped.

    I finally felt what a warm box feels like, what completing inside (covered) felt like, k9, mish, CG, reverse CG. I can say I'm decent at fucking now and should be ready for a gf lolol.

    I want to thank all my buddies on here for the tips and help. You've all been good. But I'm leaving, got my experience, too scared about LEO now and just moving on. I might come back every now and then to read all the good stories but no more girls.

    Thank you all!

  4. #12824

    Happyinflofdia

    Has anyone seen Summer Love that advertisers on our sister site wouls appreciate any info Thanks BTW PM also all good.

  5. #12823

    Marcella (Brazilian girl)

    Been seeing a few of the Brazilian girls from the site here. First one was Victoria, just a great Porn star experience with her. Great deep tongue action. The girl could easily be a model. Fantastic girl who did just about everything I asked of her. Second Girl Marcella, what a horrible experience. Face like a hooker on obt and bad breath. The body was descent. Could barely get junior to stand up straight. Got her to finish me with a BJ and got the hell out of there.

  6. #12822

    Michele 1 l

    She's not seeing any new clients. Only regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can give her contact info and put in a good word for me? Been wanting to hook up but no luck yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    She has many regulars every week. I am one of them and getting her a week advance is very difficult. She looks at the snapchat msgs. If she is not responding means there isn't a time slot available.

  7. #12821
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaCraving  [View Original Post]
    She got out of town before I could hook up with her but I believe (HOPE!) she is circling back!
    Told me through translate app she's here through end of July.

  8. #12820
    100% agree. This provider is one of the best in O town. What was the damage? Does she still asks us to bring our own cover?

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to visit SabrinaT this morning for an HR. I've seen her many times so we are really at ease with each other. If you have seen her before you know she has some amazing tits with nice puffy nipples on them. She has been spending time laying out in the sun so her tits have some nice tan lines on them which is really sexy. I spent some time sucking on them to make those nipples nice and hard. She is always clean and freshly showered and I love tasting that nice smooth kitty as well. My favorite though is to snuggle up against that nice ass and feel how warm it is pressed against me. Love to pound it doggy style, nice and hard. Finished up in missionary so deep in her warm wet kitty. Sabrina never disappoints. I didn't take advantage of it this time but she does massages too which are pretty nice as well. Today I just wanted to pound her nice and hard and she didn't disappoint.

    She said I could post this pic of her tan lines.

    She said she is looking for more company today because she is bored and can't go out by the pool from the rain. Will definitely repeat, always no drama and easy to make an appointment. Ad from the sister site http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...54732&cityid=0.

  9. #12819
    She has many regulars every week. I am one of them and getting her a week advance is very difficult. She looks at the snapchat msgs. If she is not responding means there isn't a time slot available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max3232  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years back and only have her old number. I tried contacting on snapchat but she rarely responds back. I feel your pain buddy. My only advice is to try to get ahold of her through snapchat. I've been trying for weeks and have had no luck. She doesn't open the messages. I'm sure she gets tons of them though.

  10. #12818

    Tori was her Orlando name

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRoadster71  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pics was a girl that had to work Daytona. Saw her late last year. Then she disappeared. Anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orl...4883/2/1288238
    Total rip off. Sweet talker and very responsive in getting you to her room. Met her in a roach motel in casselberry. Once there, it turned into a HJ because she was loyal to her bf. Feel free to contact her if getting ripped off is your thing.

  11. #12817
    How much was the donation for the hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    After a mistake in directions met up with this Stunner yesterday at her new hotel. Victoria opened the door hair still wet from shower wearing a little black nighty, gave me a sloopy DFK (Her tongue down my throat action very hawt). Smoking hot ass had both my hands clamped to it with a little poke at the backdoor. She put on some music and gave me a little striptease / lapdance working her way down to jr. BBBJ with good eye contact for a few minutes til she motioned for me to lay down. 69 is a great numer and she smelled / tasted great. I never felt the cover go on for a sec I thought she went BBFS. CG, mish, lazy doogy for pop 1.

    After a brief rest jr was ready for another round this time mostly standing action got the sweat pouring on both of us. Her ass bouncing as I'm pounding standing doggy against the wall window in this high rise hotel. Another poke at the backdoor with some rubbing. This room had an arm chair that was perfect for doggy, RCG. Got 1 finger in the backdoor she let out a big moan. As I'm ready for pop 2 she knelt in front of me pulled the cover off and I blew all over her rack.

    Showered up and dropped the envelope as I left with a big kiss and 2 handfuls of ass.

  12. #12816

    Intel Request

    The girl in the pics was a girl that had to work Daytona. Saw her late last year. Then she disappeared. Anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orl...4883/2/1288238

  13. #12815

    Damn nice review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    After a mistake in directions met up with this Stunner yesterday at her new hotel. Victoria opened the door hair still wet from shower wearing a little black nighty, gave me a sloopy DFK (Her tongue down my throat action very hawt). Smoking hot ass had both my hands clamped to it with a little poke at the backdoor. She put on some music and gave me a little striptease / lapdance working her way down to jr. BBBJ with good eye contact for a few minutes til she motioned for me to lay down. 69 is a great numer and she smelled / tasted great. I never felt the cover go on for a sec I thought she went BBFS. CG, mish, lazy doogy for pop 1.

    After a brief rest jr was ready for another round this time mostly standing action got the sweat pouring on both of us. Her ass bouncing as I'm pounding standing doggy against the wall window in this high rise hotel. Another poke at the backdoor with some rubbing. This room had an arm chair that was perfect for doggy, RCG. Got 1 finger in the backdoor she let out a big moan. As I'm ready for pop 2 she knelt in front of me pulled the cover off and I blew all over her rack.

    Showered up and dropped the envelope as I left with a big kiss and 2 handfuls of ass.
    She got out of town before I could hook up with her but I believe (HOPE!) she is circling back!

  14. #12814

    Victoria Brazilian

    After a mistake in directions met up with this Stunner yesterday at her new hotel. Victoria opened the door hair still wet from shower wearing a little black nighty, gave me a sloopy DFK (Her tongue down my throat action very hawt). Smoking hot ass had both my hands clamped to it with a little poke at the backdoor. She put on some music and gave me a little striptease / lapdance working her way down to jr. BBBJ with good eye contact for a few minutes til she motioned for me to lay down. 69 is a great numer and she smelled / tasted great. I never felt the cover go on for a sec I thought she went BBFS. CG, mish, lazy doogy for pop 1.

    After a brief rest jr was ready for another round this time mostly standing action got the sweat pouring on both of us. Her ass bouncing as I'm pounding standing doggy against the wall window in this high rise hotel. Another poke at the backdoor with some rubbing. This room had an arm chair that was perfect for doggy, RCG. Got 1 finger in the backdoor she let out a big moan. As I'm ready for pop 2 she knelt in front of me pulled the cover off and I blew all over her rack.

    Showered up and dropped the envelope as I left with a big kiss and 2 handfuls of ass.

  15. #12813

    I was thinking the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooman  [View Original Post]
    What ever happen to MichelleMass in Clermont / Winter Garden area?
    I know her BF was kind of an ass to her, and jeaous of the men. He kicked her out of the house. At one point she was in a hotel not sure which one. After that I lost contact.

    She still has an old ad on escort babylon, but I don't know if that number works. I sure hope she comes back. She was a lot fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape