Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 10955
-
07-24-18 15:28 #245Banned Member

Posts: 307Eec
Has anyone noticed a lack of reviews for EEC? Prior to the March2018 crash, I was a twice a month client and wrote reviews on each visit. Their website was up and running, and the booker was prompt and pleasant. I still get the Telegram message every couple days, but there is no info or price structure attached. A lot of the regulars were culled from the herd and the price of doing business increased significantly. The one day I was able to play they had no one working the airport. Needless to say, I haven't visited since March. Maybe it's just me, but the current EEC doesn't feel the same as the EEC I loved to visit prior to the crash. Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?
-
07-24-18 12:38 #244Senior Member

Posts: 180She was there for almost three years, never a favorite with me either but I had two very decent sessions with her late last year and overall she's cuter and more attractive than most of the ones still there. She'll probably turn up at one of the other agencies, too young and inexperienced to go independent.
Originally Posted by SNeed12
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 08:33 #243Senior Member

Posts: 70They let her go? Too bad, she was one of the original crop of girls. Was never my favorite but I never had a terrible experience with her either.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 08:23 #242Banned Member

Posts: 38Valid Points, But.
Valid points on every one of them.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
The main reason why I replied to that thread is that the girls working for those agencies are actually NOT fresh "new talent".
SB is another form of escorting, think of it being a glamorized term used in the hobby. On top of that, the SB girls recruited by these agencies have sex with the owners which I find hilarious! The girls get paid full price, but later on the girl takes half when they work for them. LOL.
Owners shouldn't dip their pens in company ink. It will turn out bad.
The girls I had seen that were once with the agencies don't want all their money to be taken. Agencies take half. And for the most part, the girls do more work than the owners. And the girls that quit escorting don't want to fuck different men all the time. So that's why they went back to be a SB on Seeking Arrangements.
Sure, it's a convenience for SB and men to use agencies, but if SB due diligence in screening when they have time, they actually don't need agencies. If Seeking Arrangements has pointers on how to screen or offer screening services, well there is no need for agencies. If there were a website for sugar babies to be reviewed, hobbiest wouldn't need agencies.
-
07-24-18 02:37 #241Senior Member

Posts: 151Sashi at youwannaseeme
Saw her a few times about 6 years ago. Tiny and absolutely gorgeous Indian girl. Doesn't work often but check her if you get the chance.
Originally Posted by WallyMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 23:54 #240Senior Member

Posts: 819Fake review
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
Care to guess what it's for?
A2
-
07-23-18 20:33 #239Banned Member

Posts: 21Other places
https://youwannaseeme.org/home/ - pics not accurate but private incalls and cheap price. They have been around forever.
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd
[View Original Post]
http://www.wetnwildescorts.com - good gals, YMMV but solid talent.
http://www.2kghub.com - I'm partial cause they are my go to agency. Private incalls, accurate pics, visiting gals. Most independents / first timers to chicago who they book for.
-
07-23-18 18:47 #238Senior Member

Posts: 1713Agree and disagree
I agree that if you can get the right SB, it will most likely be cheaper in the long run if you want to break it down by hourly rate, but I have to mostly disagree with your post for the following points.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
1) you are assuming that every girl you contact on SA will reply to you. Wrong. If you are a 60 yr old guy, the odd of a 20 yr old hot girl replying to your message is very low. With an agency, it's a sure thing.
2) some of the girls will require coffee meets first. Time is money.
3) SA girls for most part have no reviews, so even if you manage to score one she might be a dud in bed. How is that saving money. At least with agency girls, you can get an idea of their service based on the reviews here.
4) not all agency girls want to be on SA. Just like girls are flakey, some guys are too. Some agency girls have told me that they don't have time to go on those coffee meets and do their own screenings. If SA is so great, then how do you explain that they got recruited by agencies. Why not just stay on SA?
5) how many 20 yr old can host? If you can't host yourself, then you have to factor in the room cost.
-
07-23-18 18:44 #237Banned Member

Posts: 32It's no secret that SA is the main recruiting ground these days. Many agency girls will admit that they were recruited by the agency that way. Using just SA or just agencies isn't better or worse for everyone. It depends on the individual guy. From what I've heard from others and read on the arrangements thread here, SA can take a lot of time to message back and forth, do initial meetups, setup the relationship, deal with flaky 20 yr olds, etc. I value my time too much to deal with that, so I prefer to "pay the premium" of using incall at the higher end agencies to cut out that whole process. If others have the time or enjoy the process of filtering through SA and meeting up, then by all means go that route. Neither is the right or wrong way to fuck a hot 20 yr old.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 14:24 #236Senior Member

Posts: 1675I strongly disagree with your post. What you absolutely need to know as a monger is that most Western young girls tuting are either addicts or flakes. I've friended a lot of prostitutes and I can confirm the risks are huge outside of closed hotel doors. Well worth the premium to have an agency vet the girl and remain John Doe.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
All the Euros I know answered a classified or knew someone. I would think the same of American girls.
-
07-23-18 12:29 #235Senior Member

Posts: 364That's interesting, right now I switched to agencies because of the convenience, I have no time to vet girls, meet for coffee etc. Maybe I'll check out the SA thread to see how much effort this actually I'd.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 21:54 #234Banned Member

Posts: 38Not Really New Talent
The reason how MCE, EEC, and Angeli recruits new talent is that these guys recruit their girls on SA. I've seen several girls pictures that were on SA, then all of sudden are on MCE, EEC, or Angelis website. Once they are with the agencies, the girls profiles on SA, are not active. That's how they get fresh "new talent" even though their not, as they fuck with the owners LOL.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
I've also seen several girls from SA that have told me that they were recruited from these agencies. That's after the fact they are no longer working as escorts with these agencies.
Girls on SA are actually inexpensive. You can bang a SB for 2-4 hours on a hour of fucking using MCE, EEC, or Angelli. So, if you use these agencies that use girls on SA, well your paying a very high premium.
It should be the end of escort agencies since sugar baby websites provides a better bang for the buck. And there are way more girls on those websites who will do P4 P than using MCE, EEC or Angelis have to offer.
Why pay for a hour of fucking using those agencies, when you can get 2-4 hours of fucking on those sugar baby websites.
-
07-22-18 20:18 #233Senior Member

Posts: 157Lol
Thats cool.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 20:13 #232Senior Member

Posts: 364Mce
From the two girls I've met and other reports, it seems like what MCE excels in more than anything else is recruiting fresh talent, which is pretty awesome. I really enjoyed the NG girls and don't think they are as hardened as other people here, but no question they were experienced professionals. Getting fresh young pussy is amazing.
-
07-22-18 17:13 #231Senior Member

Posts: 1713Lin at MCE
Being an Asian, I am always on the lookout for Asian girls. When Lin first came on the scene a few weeks back, I wanted to meet her right away after seeing the unblurred picture that I asked MCE to send. Our schedules did not align until earlier this week.
Same hotel by Ohare that I have been to before. Same process, telegram for room # when arrived. Quick DL check when entered the room, and dropped off the donation. We made out a little bit before I excused myself to take a quick shower. Lin is Vietnamese, but born in the states so there is no communication issue. She has 2 fairly decent size tattoos, one on each forearm. With her ligt pink hair, she looks like one of those punk Asian car racing girls in the Fast and Furious movie. Very different than the Asian girls that I have seen, in a good way.
She is super friendly and always smiling. After the shower, we resumed making out, LFK quickly turned into DFK. She wanted to start by giving me BBBJ, who am I to complain. I sat by the* edge of the bed and she went to work. A lot of spits and good eye contacts as well. I always shaved my balls, so she started licking them without me asking. YMMV on ball licking. For someone this young, she sure knows what she is doing. After a while, I asked her to strip so I can taste her. She is clean shaved and tasted great. FIV is allowed as long as you have trimmed your nails. I didn't stay down there for too long as I wanted her badly. Cover went on and I went in standing mish. Holy smoke! She is tight! Later on, she told me it was her 7th day doing this work. Some guys complain about the high prices from MCE, but I don't mind as a tight 19 yr old kitty comes with premium. Ask yourself. Would you rather pay 200 for a 40+ yr old AMP girl or 350 (with prebook discount) for a 19 yr old premium kitty. No brainer, for me anyway. I digress.
We switched to doggie next. Despite being petite, she has a nice ass. But it was how she would throw it back at me when I was pumpig away that made it memorable. Also, she would constantly look back at me and giving me the biggest smile like I am doing her a favor by banging her. She seems genuinely enjoying her time with me. I then asked her to get on top. Petite girls are the best when it comes to CG. She rode me very well. Again, for someone this young she sure knows what she is doing. I had told her I wanted to cum in her mouth beforehand and that is how I finished. I had saved 2 weeks of load for her, so it was a lot and some got on my stomach. She then started licking my cum off my stomach without me asking. It was so hot. That image will stay in my mind for a long time. A quick shower and I walked out with a huge smile, not before asking her if she wanted to see me again. She said yes and her answer seemed very genuine.











Reply With Quote





