Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,091 to 21,105 of 26922
-
07-23-18 14:50 #5832Banned Member

Posts: 34I agree!! Blonde was better. Seen her twice before and now with black hair.
I liked the blonde hair by far. Not sure if it's just me liking blonde more LOL but I agree -.
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 14:24 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 45Mce
Hi. I have seen about 6 of the MCE girls. All great bodies, but a few not really that attractive face. Has anybody seen one of their models that you would describe as "drop dead gorgeous". , or at least super hot?
Thanks.
-
07-23-18 14:17 #5830Regular Member

Posts: 8Any information on this new agency?
Has anyone used this agency?
I was told by a hobby friend who used them a few years ago. And now they are back up active again.
https://pureclassymodels.com
-
07-23-18 13:39 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 56Used to be a regular. She's nice but, very flaky setting up because she's afraid of stings.
Originally Posted by MaverickZero
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 12:37 #5828Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenny lynn
Anybody seen Jenny Lynn recently? Pm me if that works better.
Eric44.
-
07-23-18 12:26 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 541I think she looks better as a blonde LOL.
Originally Posted by LatinPoker
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 12:11 #5826Banned Member

Posts: 1Pureclassymodels Presley
[Deleted by Admin]
Another Agency shill
This shit is starting to piss me off.
Seriously, don't fucking write me and tell me you weren't. You guys can't help but write ads, you never write reports.
A2
-
07-23-18 12:01 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 149Francesca at ECE
Seen Francesca twice. She's smolderingly sexy, has a very fit body for someone in her mid-30's, and is fantastic in bed. I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 11:44 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 115Marina Vega, anyone??
https://msmarinavega.com
Has anyone indulged? That ass just drives me insane, she will be in town this week, just wondering if anyone has dreamt of this one before I toftt?
Many thanks!
-
07-23-18 10:59 #5823Regular Member

Posts: 6Wetnwild Bella?
Has anyone seen Bella from WnW. Have used this agency in the past and have had some great experiences and some of my worst as well. Just want to see if it's worth the spend with her. She is gorgeous in pics.
http://www.wetnwildescorts.com/profile.php?id=492
-
07-23-18 10:55 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 259Boobs are too small.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 10:43 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 1573Agencies
Some of them close to 40, even older, the younger are rarely available. Nonetheless, they provide good, professional services, I've never been disappointed.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 09:38 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 1676Modeling Ave and ECE
http://www.modelingavenue.com/models/
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
https://www.ecechicago.com/
I have no idea of the lineup. Just wanted to share these are two of the oldest euro agencies around with similar girls. Mostly Polish and Russian over thirty, but sometimes younger hotties.
-
07-23-18 09:17 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 364+1.
Originally Posted by SteamTrain98
[View Original Post]
I've only walked away a couple of times, but the penalty for getting busted is just so high that you have to be prepared to do it.
-
07-23-18 08:53 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 180ECE Lineup
Anybody has experience with any of the girls on the current ECE lineup? I've seen Rayna who was awesome but I'd like to sample some of the other talents.












Reply With Quote





