Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 13261
-
07-23-18 06:28 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 159Assembly
Saw Debbie tow or three times a while back. Fucking hot but the negotiation was always painful.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
Cursory erotic rub. Big titties and joy bod.
Loved to eat her as a latr afternoon lunch and she would cum. Short covered BJ and wick Fock on that hot body.
I would go back it it was $$ for the time. Usually hhr. She wanted $$.
See other hot girls there. Maybe you can get it for $$ as well. May less if not going for FS.
Let me know if other talent there.
I would love to see Debbie again.
-
07-21-18 08:58 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 113Kendall South Shore Brockton
Has anyone seen Kendall in Brockton?
# Ending in 9181.
-
07-21-18 08:30 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 113Lexi waymath
Visited Lexi in waymath. If you like older women she's the one for you. Certainly wasn't for me LOL.
Massage on a 10 scale was a 3. Don't waste your $$.
Other options are on the menu, however I'll pass on that.
-
07-20-18 18:08 #7408Regular Member

Posts: 18Assembly row.
Hey guys,
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
Could anyone with the info on assembly row girls please PM me. I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks in advance!
-
07-20-18 16:26 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 377Does she not respond to texts? I have reached out to her with no reply.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 13:53 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 163Ok. How do you contact them and do they have any ads available? Also what are the rates and such. You can PM me this info you would like. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnSimmor39
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 01:51 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 392She does have huge titties and gives an awesome hummer. She is much much larger now than in her pics and she's well used too. Still gives a hell of a blowjob though. Love unloading on her huge titties. Her price was a bit high for what she provided though.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 17:21 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 133What was the damage when you went? The ad is curiously devoid of pricing.
Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 13:13 #7403Regular Member

Posts: 13Assembly row in Somerville. You'll have to call them to let you up.
Originally Posted by PeterBoris
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 07:32 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 109Saw her in Seekonk a while back. Used to advertise more. If you ask up front, she may or may not do full service. (I guess it depends on how she feels when you meet her).
Originally Posted by Cets50
[View Original Post]
I had a great time is all I can say.
-
07-19-18 04:57 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 115Assembly
Where is this place.
-
07-18-18 20:43 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 953Huge pussy
Wow! Huge titties and She even shows that huge pussy of Her's LOL!
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 17:29 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 505Paris
617-837-6146.
Originally Posted by Basil
[View Original Post]
This is her:
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2924272
I found some other ads on other sites too, with better pics. I forget where, though.
Saw her last year. She is a little heavier and only does HJ now. Still a very nice woman. She'll also do half hour appointments if you ask.
-
07-18-18 14:53 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 125Turn back the clock
Anybody seen or still have contact info for Paris / Erin who used to host in Quincy / Weymouth? Blonde with a big set on her, the massage wasn't anything special but the finish was usually pretty damn good.
-
07-18-18 12:15 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 1417Yup
Bunch of them there. They want you out quick bur big menu. I would onky do half bc you onky gettibg that anyway.
Originally Posted by JohnSimmor39
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




