Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3746
    LWD55
    Guest

    UTR Ivory and Diane digits

    Anyone have UTR Ivory and Diane's digits? PM me please.

  2. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    My friend Marilyn needs some help and typically doesn't do this. She currently doesn't have a phone but she lives down the street from me and asked me to find her one or two friends a day to help her. If anyone is interested feel free to msg me and we can take it from there. Thanks. She can only do car dreams for now but she's reasonable.
    I'm interested. How do we set it it up? Pm me your digits.

  3. #3744

    Kissimmee

    Does anyone have any utr in the Kissimmee area?

    There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity around that area.

    Thank you!

  4. #3743

    Marilyn

    My friend Marilyn needs some help and typically doesn't do this. She currently doesn't have a phone but she lives down the street from me and asked me to find her one or two friends a day to help her. If anyone is interested feel free to msg me and we can take it from there. Thanks. She can only do car dreams for now but she's reasonable.

  5. #3742

    Sophia Utr.

    I had been hearing about Sophia for some time and finally had the chance to have a dream about her. I must say she lives up to her reputation. I hit her up last Monday at around 3:30 pm wasn't positive on meeting her but I inquired anyways. At first she said she couldn't the 15 minutes later she asked me if I could meet her at 5:30. I was hesitant at first but then I was life fuck it. After going it's something I will never regret. I walked in her room she came from behind the door in a sexy outfit that had me standing at attention immediately. All of a sudden she walked up to me and starting kissing me passionately. Then started groping and rub in my dick through my pants. It as just feeling so damn good LOL. Then she danced for me a little to some reggaeton with her ass Gyrating against my dick, at this point I was going crazy. Then she pulled my pants down pushed me down on the bed and started giving me the most amazing BBBJ. Rubbing my dick against her lips and slapping it on her face. Getting harder and harder as time goes by. Then she got on top and we did cow girl where she was bobbing jumping and doing all types of tricks. Then I lifted her up and started thrusting my dick in and out of the pussy which was such a wonderful feeling. After that we went to doggy style and I pounded that shit out that pussy. Lastly we did reverse missionary and I was penetrating her deep and hard while she was moaning and groaning until I busted in the bag and that pussy was so tight that when I pulled out she held on to the condom and all of my nut ended up all on her leg close to inside her pussy. It was beautiful.

    Thank you Sophia Utr for a good time!

  6. #3741

    East side / ucf

    Anybody got a utr on the east side of town that could use some help today? The stars are aligned today and I'm searching for someone petite for an outcall. Thanks gang.

  7. #3740

    Diane

    So I've seen diane in the past and texted what I thought was her number ending in 0632 and some guy / girl responded cursing me out LOL Turns out diane got a new number and people keep texting this unfortunate soul that got her recycled old number asking to bang!

    Can anyone help me with diane's new number?

  8. #3739

    Diane solo

    She is asking for 150 hhr and 220 hr now. Good luck to her.

  9. #3738

    Diane and Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    Your attempt to clear up the confusion by restating donations only compounded the problem. It still makes no sense whatsoever.
    I give up on the pictures. I'm sorry about the rates snafu as well. They want 200 for a half hour or 300 for an hour.

  10. #3737

    Happyinflordia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    Your attempt to clear up the confusion by restating donations only compounded the problem. It still makes no sense whatsoever.
    My ATFS both great gals either alone or together for sure.

  11. #3736

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Their rates are $$/ HH or $$HR total for the pair.
    Your attempt to clear up the confusion by restating donations only compounded the problem. It still makes no sense whatsoever.

  12. #3735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Thought I had 2 pictures attached to this report, but apparently that didn't work. I'm trying again to post the pics.
    Damn, you lucky bastard. Diane is a beauty, her friend Ivory looks yummy too.

  13. #3734

    Dayum

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a great double with Diane and Ivory recently. I've seen Diane many times and each time is a lot of fun. She told me about Ivory and said I would have fun with her. We met at Ivorys location near UCF. The girls got into each other as well as taking care of me. Rates for the pair are $$/ hh or $$hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Thought I had 2 pictures attached to this report, but apparently that didn't work. I'm trying again to post the pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Their rates are $$/ HH or $$HR total for the pair.
    I seriously need to spend more time in central FL. But sadly, I think the next conference I go down there isn't until spring.

  14. #3733

    Diane and Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a great double with Diane and Ivory recently. I've seen Diane many times and each time is a lot of fun. She told me about Ivory and said I would have fun with her. We met at Ivorys location near UCF. The girls got into each other as well as taking care of me. Rates for the pair are $$/ hh or $$hour.
    Their rates are $$/ HH or $$HR total for the pair.

  15. #3732

    Diane and Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a great double with Diane and Ivory recently. I've seen Diane many times and each time is a lot of fun. She told me about Ivory and said I would have fun with her. We met at Ivorys location near UCF. The girls got into each other as well as taking care of me. Rates for the pair are $$/ hh or $$hour.
    Thought I had 2 pictures attached to this report, but apparently that didn't work. I'm trying again to post the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180720_144019-1008x490-504x245.jpg‎   20180720_144140-1008x490-504x245.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape