Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 61441
-
07-22-18 01:52 #36931Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for a Spinner.
Glen Burnie area?
-
07-21-18 23:59 #36930

Posts: 96Proceed with CAUTION!
One of my street ears told me tonight some of those fresh faces in W / W are plants. I personally have seen LEO and Uncle LEO laying back in the side alleys blacked out; I. E. Ready to pop out. Had one scoping me while I was talking to a friend. Then he lit up screamed out of the alley. Ran out on a call? Also a new player Uncle LEO in a jet black mini-monster pick-up with big knobby tires. You can tell by the side lamp; and saw him at U of B hospital, it's a definite. As well as the 2 Chevy suv's with totally blacked out windows. Plus a gray Chevy.... Corsica...? Best if you circle the block and check surroundings before coming in for a landing; looks like the heat is on. There was a shooting today at Wilkins and Monroe. Better to take the chance of missing out than a chance at vacationing on the state. If you get me.
Anybody got any good spinner numbers? I do this for us all, if anyone can share I'd appreciate it.
And always Remember: treat all others as you wish to be treated. Take the high road guys. M / R out.
-
07-21-18 22:25 #36929Senior Member

Posts: 120Lea in CB / B
Early morning around 1 AM I was looking for some action. Lots of girls out but settled on Lea 33 yo WSW blond short cut hair. She is about 5'2 98 lbs tiny gymnast body small A's. Very talkative little worn in the face but still attractive enough. Took her to my fav. Notel. Dropped. 1 for multiple pops over an hour. BBBJ was outstanding but the kitty was even better. BBFS couldn't hold out for long. Got the digits she's heading to rehab soon which will make her a gem once she puts on a little weight. Will definitely repeat.
-
07-21-18 21:09 #36928Senior Member

Posts: 91
Originally Posted by Furbuster2000
[View Original Post]
I posted a pic of a gril that might be the one you're talking about. I was just too busy to stop for her, is it the same WSW? Going to go find it soon.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 19:16 #36927Regular Member

Posts: 19Crystal?
She is an idol. I brought her into the city and had a good time with her for an hour or so. Had to take her to refill her prescription first, which I wasn't too excited about. She is good people. I'm glad you caught up with her afterwards.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 17:11 #36926Senior Member

Posts: 705Well. Maybe.
Possibly you're right. But she does enough of Baltimore's finest that I'll bet one of them could figure it out.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 15:26 #36925Senior Member

Posts: 58Wow
I don't know who that is, but I'd love that ass in my face!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 13:51 #36924Senior Member

Posts: 1370Looks like Crystal.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 07:32 #36923Senior Member

Posts: 279Baltimore SW Kiara taking care of business
Oldie but Goodie of sweet Kiara on the job.
http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=a30309562
-
07-21-18 03:31 #36922Senior Member

Posts: 2344Funny
I was talking with a former WSW friend tonight. She told me Bubbles was kinda upset nobody would pay her $25 bail to get her out.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
I told my friend, that because nobody knows her real name. You can't walk into the jail and say you're here to pay Bubbles bail. LOL.
-
07-21-18 03:27 #36921Senior Member

Posts: 2344Mystery Meat
Hooked up with a idol tonight. She was looking good! Gave her a ride out of the city into the suburbs afterwards.
-
07-21-18 02:59 #36920Senior Member

Posts: 2344On my way out
Saw a nice thick ass white girl crossing s Monroe on McHenry. Blue shirt with white striped pants. Date as was wiglin and jiglin. She looked at me as I drove passed her. By the time I looped around wilkins and came back up, she was gone.
Saw another white girl about the same build in a skirt at the corner of S Fulton. I've never seen this much talent out in a long time.
-
07-21-18 01:20 #36919Senior Member

Posts: 2344Heidi
Wide bodied athletic built white girl about 5 feet 4 light brown hair , mixed with blonde , I think . Met her near the BB, says she locked her keys out of her SUV. Very well spoken girl, I got her # but, she says her phone won't be turned on for a few days.
I'm very curious to see what her ass looks like . She has the body of a wrestler in her upper body , very wide broad shoulders . She has a pop out belly but , no fat anywhere else . Again , I'm very curious to see what her body looks like nude .
-
07-20-18 23:02 #36918Senior Member

Posts: 2344Bubbles Is Back
Just saw her on Ramsey and S Monroe, across from the BB. She was geeking out of her mind, dancing and twirling around.
Think she's wearing a burgundy dress with white flower prints on it. Looks like she's gained some weight too!
Ass was a nice onion shape, and boobs was juggling. The girl is off her rocker though. Bless her heart.
-
07-20-18 22:26 #36917Senior Member

Posts: 2344SW out
A little higher quality girls are out right now. They're on the side streets. LE is on the corners around Wilkins and the main strips. Be careful. I saw one nice young white girl dressed in all black looking good.












Reply With Quote




