Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Has anyone ever been with her

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaePurpp  [View Original Post]
    I have many time she has always treated me Great.

  2. #1507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Has anyone seen her

    Yes I have many times Great.

  3. #1506

    Anyone seeing her before help brother out


  4. #1505

    Dominicana?


  5. #1504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrycarn  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bill, any chance you have a body shot of her. She's got a cute face.
    I will try for one next week when I see her again.

    In the mean time, this is one she send to me. BIll Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karen 2.jpg‎  

  6. #1503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrycarn  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bill, any chance you have a body shot of her. She's got a cute face.
    I will try for one next week when I see her again. BIll Ho.

  7. #1502

    Body pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Karen send me another photo of herself. She does not like her titties, but I do, so the other photo stays. Enjoy! Bill Ho.
    Hi Bill, any chance you have a body shot of her. She's got a cute face.

  8. #1501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Kiko available

    Kiko (of DM fame) just contacted me to let me know she was taking appointments this weekend and perhaps into next week. I am no where near Tampa right now so I cannot partake, but she is 100% my all time favorite. She said I could pass along her number to you gentlemen. Be nice to her. 813-563-5680.

  9. #1500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed another session with Karen. Excellent massage, followed by whatever you want (no anal).

    Here is a picture I took to show off her new look. Hair is now blond and much shorter.

    I think she is a knockout. She is in Valrico. Her number is 813-900-2732 Bill Ho.
    Karen send me another photo of herself. She does not like her titties, but I do, so the other photo stays. Enjoy! Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karen 3c.jpg‎  

  10. #1499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Anyone know if there any sexy colombian's in town??

  11. #1498

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Always willing to do what it takes to please. Also, always drinks her milk without spilling.
    Aya is now playing with j. Dime. My friend enjoyed a joint BBBJ / rimming.

  12. #1497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Jackie Snow and Manscaping

    I will be experimenting Jackie's "manscaping" scvills tomorrow. I have seen her many times for her BBBJ and the enthusiastic rimming she does, but the manscaping thing will be a new one for me. The "after" report to follow tomorrow. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...499&cityid=105

  13. #1496

    Great news to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    Aya is back from vacation, looks like.

    http://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawle...post/26703509/

    A bit scattered, but she knows how to please.
    Always willing to do what it takes to please. Also, always drinks her milk without spilling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaaaah.jpg‎   20180718_163331-648x648.jpg‎   20180718_163312-648x648.jpg‎  

  14. #1495

    Fun

    Eclipse is alot of fun. She has an amazing body. Nice incall spot by McDill.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Eclipse number correction: 813-328-2202.

    Sorry. Bill Ho.

  15. #1494

    You are absolutely right

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but that's the point. She's wasting her own time, not just ours. It's like beating two sticks together to scare the bears away, foolish.
    but It only took seconds (literally) to send her the generic pic on my TextFree app. And when my jiz hit the back of her throat I was thinking how much of a bargain it was for a quality experience. To each his own. Monger on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape