Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #229

    Lin at MCE

    I had a dream about Lin from MCE today.

    Met up with her at a nice hotel on the magnificent mile, booking with this agency was easy.

    She was stunning when I came in. She's listed as 19 on their site, and I believe it. She is a super petite asian girl with a kind of hipster vibe. She's got one nice tattoo on each forearm, kind of a washed out dye job, a pretty face, and does her makeup well. She answered the door wearing thigh highs, a black thong, and a cropped black tank top. She's got small tits with very perky nipples, a skinny waist, and a great ass.

    We started with some LFK and mutual groping, and me kissing her body. I undressed her and soon was DATY, she is super flexible and put her feet on my shoulders and was very responsive and into it and I had a lot of fun with it. From there we went to BBBJ, she makes great eye contact and uses a lot of spit. She's got a good technique and it's a lot of fun to watch her, she tried to DT a bit but she ends up gagging which I kind of find ceto be a turn on. She seemed like she was ready to let me CIM, and I was close but I didn't want to pop yet. Went for DATO for a bit which was super hot. On went the cover and we went for mish, she asked me to start slow. She's super tight and I'm not sure she could take a real hard pounding but she felt amazing and was real responsive. She talks dirty to you with a soft voice, which is a huge turn on. We went into doggy and she has an amazing technique for arching her back and wiggling her ass during it that had me popping real quick.

    We chit chatted for a bit, she's got a great vibe and seems real smart and I genuinely enjoyed talking with her. After a bit we went for round two, this time we started with some DFK and groping, then an even sloppier BBBJ with more dt than the first one, from there we went CG. It was super hot to hold her small waist and have her riding me and I popped after a short bit.

    I want to try a few other girls at this agency, but will definitely repeat with Lin soon.

  2. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    So how much of a difference in price would it be? This seems really interesting.
    AMP is usually 40 for 30 min and 60 for 60 min, then your ending is extra and the tip ranges from 40 to 150 depending on if it's a HJ up to FS. What a girl is willing to do also is highly variable from place to place and is almost always an obnoxious negotiation. The girls are usually 30. Or older and frequently unattractive. There are separate threads too for this if you want more details.

  3. #227

    Lin

    Saw Lin a few times now and each time has been great. I'm the type if I click with a woman. I'll just see her consistently; and right now its Lin. She opened the door in a slinky green dress, that looked incredible on her. She said it was new and I asked where it was from. She said forever 21. I joked and told her she looks like she will be forever 21.

    Shower, Lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, fiv, mish, cg, doggy. This girl is going to give me blue balls cause time just always runs out before I can get a release. I don't mind just hearing her tell me when she is going to cum for me and shortly after watching her eyes roll in the back of her head is a memory well worth it.

    I'll just keep trying or I just need a full day with her cause that's probably what its going to take to get a release.

  4. #226

    Price difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    If the agency is decent, it's like the difference between a BMW and a used bicycle.
    So how much of a difference in price would it be? This seems really interesting.

  5. #225

    Autumn at MCE.

    Have seen Autumn at MCE a few times. Great girl, very sweet and definitely into sex.

    She has a cute face. Not model material but attractive face. Great body, skinny flat stomach and still with nice tits.

    She's been at MCE for a while so she knows the drill. Had a lot of fun with her. LFK into DFK, she's very into the whole thing. Took off all her clothes and kissed her everywhere. Pussy nice and fresh, fully shaved.

    BBBJ is always great with, great technique and eye contact. She's a small skinny girl so can be fun in lots of positions. Mish, doggy, CG are usual ones.

    She's a lot of fun and can also hold a decent conversation. Go see her!

  6. #224

    MCE Hazee.

    Recently Saw MCE Hazee.

    One word. Fantastic. A petite Spinner, with and body to die for. To boot, the face is an absolute 10. Setup was real easy. Send a couple of mails, back and forth, But the setup was a breeze. I mailed for the next day appointment, which worked out that was because, she was available only the next day. Was enquired about the time, Selected a cool afternoon time. Was given the address of the hotel room the next day morning, prompt, without any reminders. Like that. Reached an upscale hotel in Ohare area, and got lost in search of the room. But found it, but there was a mail enquiring about if I had got lost. Went to the room, Knocked, and there came Hazee. Literally I was hazed. A small hug, I'd verification and then off to shower. Freshened, up a small talk, before we know, she was over me and kissing, LFK, then followed by DFK. She stripped her self and stripped me too and there was a loads of LFK and DFK. What a perky assets she had. Was in love with them, but had to handle it with care, as she seems to be overly sensitive (in a good way). Then went down all the way, for a DATY, what a taste she had. She moaned and then switched places for a BBBJ. With loads of spit and Eye contact, loved it and was in heaven. Out came the cover, she rode me for some time, before me finishing off in a Missionary. Was fun. And would really repeat.

  7. #223

    MCE agnes

    Recently saw agnes and she was a great GFE experience. As far as looks she's descently cute, but I'm sure they have cuter girls. With that said she has a great petite body and fun personality. We start off with dfk and she tells me to get comfortable. Goes in for an excellent bbj with DT and lots of eye contact and spit. Definitely gives great head and blew my first load. Took a break talking then she started an excellent bbj again put on the cover and she rode me for awhile. Then asked me if I liked doggy so I hit her doggy for awhile where she mosned and took it like a champ. Then finished the second with bbj cim just in time for the clock runs out. She asks if I'd like to shower so we showered together. Based on performance I highly recommend. Also she told me she turns 22 on the 22nd so maybe one of you guys can give her some bday love.

  8. #222

    Lin at MCE

    Another winner from MCE! Short skinny Asian girl with cute face and great body. Was very enthusiastic from beginning to end, seemed to genuinely enjoy our time together.

    Came in, took a shower, came out, she was smiling the whole time and was really friendly. Started LFK which turned into very fun DFK, did that for quite a while. Then put her on the bed and unwrapped her. Kissed her everywhere, very tight teen body. Did DATY for a while, pretty pussy, with FIV. So tight!

    After that BBBJ, she has great technique and uses a ton of spit which makes it a lot better. Eye contact throughout.

    Then mish, doggy, CG, finished in CG when she started grinding on me which felt so good. After that showered again and left after a hug and a kiss.

    Great girl, go see her!

  9. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what's the difference between Agency girls and aamps?
    If the agency is decent, it's like the difference between a BMW and a used bicycle.

  10. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Would someone pm me MCE's website please?
    http://www.letmegooglethat.com/?q=Models+club+elite

  11. #219
    I was wondering what's the difference between Agency girls and aamps?

  12. #218

    Mce

    Would someone pm me MCE's website please?

  13. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Of the ones I've seen, Summer and Autumn have the prettiest faces by far that IMHO have model type good looks. Kate is right up there too, maybe a close second to Summer. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten reviewed yet. I will next time I see her because it's been awhile since I saw her the first time when she ha just started. It's a matter of schedules.

    As for the others I have been with, not close to model material in the sense you mean. If you are a verified "member" they will send you face photos on Telegram of whch ever girl you ask to see. In my experience most hoofers who are true model material are in the four figure price range, not 3-4 x agency gals.
    Thanks, I'll try one of those three next time. Four figures is out of my price range, I'll have to actually put some effort in at work to get there.

  14. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Which girls actually have model good looks? The girls I've seen are great, but more girl next door face with a great body and are new to the scene, which is also great. However, I'd like to try out a girl that actually looks like a model!
    Of the ones I've seen, Summer and Autumn have the prettiest faces by far that IMHO have model type good looks. Kate is right up there too, maybe a close second to Summer. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten reviewed yet. I will next time I see her because it's been awhile since I saw her the first time when she ha just started. It's a matter of schedules.

    As for the others I have been with, not close to model material in the sense you mean. If you are a verified "member" they will send you face photos on Telegram of whch ever girl you ask to see. In my experience most hoofers who are true model material are in the four figure price range, not 3-4 x agency gals.

  15. #215

    Mce

    Which girls actually have model good looks? The girls I've seen are great, but more girl next door face with a great body and are new to the scene, which is also great. However, I'd like to try out a girl that actually looks like a model!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape