Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #224

    MCE Hazee.

    Recently Saw MCE Hazee.

    One word. Fantastic. A petite Spinner, with and body to die for. To boot, the face is an absolute 10. Setup was real easy. Send a couple of mails, back and forth, But the setup was a breeze. I mailed for the next day appointment, which worked out that was because, she was available only the next day. Was enquired about the time, Selected a cool afternoon time. Was given the address of the hotel room the next day morning, prompt, without any reminders. Like that. Reached an upscale hotel in Ohare area, and got lost in search of the room. But found it, but there was a mail enquiring about if I had got lost. Went to the room, Knocked, and there came Hazee. Literally I was hazed. A small hug, I'd verification and then off to shower. Freshened, up a small talk, before we know, she was over me and kissing, LFK, then followed by DFK. She stripped her self and stripped me too and there was a loads of LFK and DFK. What a perky assets she had. Was in love with them, but had to handle it with care, as she seems to be overly sensitive (in a good way). Then went down all the way, for a DATY, what a taste she had. She moaned and then switched places for a BBBJ. With loads of spit and Eye contact, loved it and was in heaven. Out came the cover, she rode me for some time, before me finishing off in a Missionary. Was fun. And would really repeat.

  2. #223

    MCE agnes

    Recently saw agnes and she was a great GFE experience. As far as looks she's descently cute, but I'm sure they have cuter girls. With that said she has a great petite body and fun personality. We start off with dfk and she tells me to get comfortable. Goes in for an excellent bbj with DT and lots of eye contact and spit. Definitely gives great head and blew my first load. Took a break talking then she started an excellent bbj again put on the cover and she rode me for awhile. Then asked me if I liked doggy so I hit her doggy for awhile where she mosned and took it like a champ. Then finished the second with bbj cim just in time for the clock runs out. She asks if I'd like to shower so we showered together. Based on performance I highly recommend. Also she told me she turns 22 on the 22nd so maybe one of you guys can give her some bday love.

  3. #222

    Lin at MCE

    Another winner from MCE! Short skinny Asian girl with cute face and great body. Was very enthusiastic from beginning to end, seemed to genuinely enjoy our time together.

    Came in, took a shower, came out, she was smiling the whole time and was really friendly. Started LFK which turned into very fun DFK, did that for quite a while. Then put her on the bed and unwrapped her. Kissed her everywhere, very tight teen body. Did DATY for a while, pretty pussy, with FIV. So tight!

    After that BBBJ, she has great technique and uses a ton of spit which makes it a lot better. Eye contact throughout.

    Then mish, doggy, CG, finished in CG when she started grinding on me which felt so good. After that showered again and left after a hug and a kiss.

    Great girl, go see her!

  4. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what's the difference between Agency girls and aamps?
    If the agency is decent, it's like the difference between a BMW and a used bicycle.

  5. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Would someone pm me MCE's website please?
    http://www.letmegooglethat.com/?q=Models+club+elite

  6. #219
    I was wondering what's the difference between Agency girls and aamps?

  7. #218

    Mce

    Would someone pm me MCE's website please?

  8. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Of the ones I've seen, Summer and Autumn have the prettiest faces by far that IMHO have model type good looks. Kate is right up there too, maybe a close second to Summer. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten reviewed yet. I will next time I see her because it's been awhile since I saw her the first time when she ha just started. It's a matter of schedules.

    As for the others I have been with, not close to model material in the sense you mean. If you are a verified "member" they will send you face photos on Telegram of whch ever girl you ask to see. In my experience most hoofers who are true model material are in the four figure price range, not 3-4 x agency gals.
    Thanks, I'll try one of those three next time. Four figures is out of my price range, I'll have to actually put some effort in at work to get there.

  9. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Which girls actually have model good looks? The girls I've seen are great, but more girl next door face with a great body and are new to the scene, which is also great. However, I'd like to try out a girl that actually looks like a model!
    Of the ones I've seen, Summer and Autumn have the prettiest faces by far that IMHO have model type good looks. Kate is right up there too, maybe a close second to Summer. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten reviewed yet. I will next time I see her because it's been awhile since I saw her the first time when she ha just started. It's a matter of schedules.

    As for the others I have been with, not close to model material in the sense you mean. If you are a verified "member" they will send you face photos on Telegram of whch ever girl you ask to see. In my experience most hoofers who are true model material are in the four figure price range, not 3-4 x agency gals.

  10. #215

    Mce

    Which girls actually have model good looks? The girls I've seen are great, but more girl next door face with a great body and are new to the scene, which is also great. However, I'd like to try out a girl that actually looks like a model!

  11. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for agencies other than MCE. I've been nearly an exclusive client of theirs for quite a while and just about all the reviews here are spot on. But, I'm having an impossible time finding new agencies since I've been out the hobby for quite a bit. I'll appreciate any gestures in the right direction. Thanks.
    I've seen ladies from a bunch of agencies over the years, but many of them have gone south or become ripoffs. The two I have used in the last six months are Escorts Chicago https://escortschicago.com. Very decent selection but not cheap, in the 4 to 6 range. My go-to for Eastern European hoofers is ECE https://www.ecechicago.com 4 to 5 range where Rayna is the absolute star attraction. If you catch her when she's working, she'll rock your world like no other. There's Michelle's http://michellesescorts.com. I checked and they're still around after years and years. Their rotating gals used to consistently get 9 and 10-star reviews on TER, worth checking them out, in the 3. 5 to 4 range.

  12. #213

    Alena MCE anyone?

    Has anyone seen Alena from MCE? Please inbox me if you have.

  13. #212

    2 of 2 for MCE. Carly

    So I just reviewed Kylie but now I'm seeing Carly to confirm we hit it off in Hope's of a future doubles session with the both of them. So here's the scoop! Carly is another winner with MCE. Smokin hot college girl looks, young, fit, and dirty minded. The kind of 20 year old your daughter brings home and she struts around driving you nuts. Quite awesome. Separately I feel like I'm knocking on the door of the promised land. I'm hoping together with them I'll be thru the door and loving life. Had to go downtown to meet with Carly which I hate downtown but that's where she was when I had the itch. A couple minutes late but reasonable. Not sure about my luck but it seems like everytime I get to the room the cleaning lady is right across the damn hall wondering what a salt & pepper haired mid 40's guy is doing knocking on the door of this hot chick that just got there! Got inside and she greets me with a hug and light kisses which quickly turned into DFK. Showed her my I'd, laid donation down and asked to rinse off. She made sure I had a towel and started searching for music on her phone. Came out and she had found her grinding music! She got on the bed and crawled over to me standing at the edge. She quickly lost her sheer robe and was left in a skin tight grey shorty short dress. She looked awesome. Began with DFK again and I started roaming. Nice and tight everywhere. Lost her dress and she showed me her titties. Small, but perfect for her frame size. Laid her down so I could start sucking on those tits. At that point I lost my towel and then it started. I'd barely got on the bed when she looked down and the dirty talk started. "That's a nice big dick Daddy". I came back with "Oh, you're a dirty little girl aren't you and then her sexy smiles started! She apparently has some daddy issues and I guess I'm a little more perverted then I thought because I kind of liked it! Back to the titties. Nice little nipples that were trying to hide but they quickly showed themselves with some tongue action. She then started on my cock with enthusiasm. I'm fairly long and she worked that cock right down and buried her nose in my pelvic bone. She gags a little bit but keeps going like she's trying to figure out how to keep from gagging. I love it when they do that. I asked her to get down on her knees which she happily did. Asked about any rules and she said she'd let me know! Awesome, let the face fucking begin. More gagging, spit, eye contact, the whole package. Told her open up and unloaded in her mouth. Quickly swallowed and all gone! Not a drop left. Got her up for some DATY and then more dirty talking as she played with her tits and grinded into my face as I played with her button and hole. Several O's with her continuing to look at me smiling. A brief break for me so I laid down next to her & she pasted herself to my side. She couldn't keep her hips still and was moving to the music with her hands in crotch. So I asked to climb on top of me and dance a little. Oh wow. She can lap dance. She did this for about 10 min and you could just tell she loved it. I put my thumb on her button which was soaking wet and she rode it hard. I finally said put the cover on and go for a ride. She jumped on and rode my cock until she was cumming. Then she showed me her wetness and that dirty little mouth started again with daddy talk. So I got behind her so I could drive. Hard, slow, she took it all looking back and running that dirty mouth. Switched back to CG for a while and then the alarm started going off. She could tell I was almost there so she said hurry, hurry! I quickly got behind again and drove it home hard. Unloaded in the bag and went to shower with a huge smile! Getting dressed I said I was glad that Kylie recommended her and I told her about my future doubles plan and that Kylie said she was her favorite. I got back a sweet shy devilish grin and that Kylie was her favorite as well. I'm SOOOO looking forward to getting these together. It'll be taxing on the donation funds but I'm sure itll be worth it.

  14. #211

    1 of 2 for MCE

    So I saw Kylie again because she is my favorite with MCE. Based on all the reviews she's been getting I'm sure everyone can understand why, but this time I had another reason which will show itself later in the review. Met at Ohare location, thru the door and immediate hug with her tongue so far down my throat my balls tickled. She knows me quite well so we are way past I'd checks. On my way to the shower I told her to get rid of her little skirt & half shirt and get warmed up! Came out & she's naked with finger in her pussy and that devilish grin she has like she just got caught masterbating by her Dad. Lost the towel, she jumped to the end of the bed and sucked my cock like she was definitely warmed up & ready to go. She has DT skills but I'm fairly long and she has trouble getting her nose buried in my pelvic bone. Can't seem to make that last inch go down. Lots of spit and awesome eye contact and still grinning. She know how I like to finish the first round and jumped off the bed and onto her knees. Some light face fucking & she opens wide for my load. Swallows it all with a smile. We got back on the bed for some DATY. She loves to squirm and squeal. A couple of O's and then a quick break to catch her breath and some chatting. She then starts sucking again till I'm hard and throws the cover on. At that point I noticed she still had her heels on. I said no wonder your taller! She was going to take them off but I said no & told her to stand & bend over the bed. Just as I thought. Perfect for standing doggie. Started slow & built up speed. I was thinking about other positions but I opted to unload in the cover. I said sorry, too good of a view banging from behind. She laughed and I jumped in the shower again quick. While getting dressed she asked me about this website so I gave her a quick down and dirty then we talked about my other reason for being there other then to fuck a hot college girl. So I asked about her favorite doubles partner since I orginally had Nicole on my brain & even though I had great time with her it didn't leave an impression on me that I'd have a mind blowing experience with the both of them. Kylie said she has three that she likes but Carly was her favorite. I said thanks & that she would be my next stop! Hugs, kisses, smack on the ass and said see ya next time. See review 2 of 2 for MCE for Carly review!

  15. #210

    Agencies other than MCE

    Hello everyone, I'm looking for agencies other than MCE. I've been nearly an exclusive client of theirs for quite a while and just about all the reviews here are spot on. But, I'm having an impossible time finding new agencies since I've been out the hobby for quite a bit. I'll appreciate any gestures in the right direction. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape