Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7074
-
07-20-18 03:11 #324Senior Member

Posts: 125Reagan
Wow great thorough review man, thanks! Great rate and looks & sounds like fun.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 02:42 #323Senior Member

Posts: 1356I give up on this girl. I gave her a second chance. Couple days ago she agreed to 30 car date. She stood me up. When the time comes, she went ghost on me. I kept texting her and she never answered. She did not get back till 1:30 in the morning. She could've at least tell me she's at work.
Today I made sure to ask her what time she go to work. She said she's off today (I think she's off everyday). She made me go all the way to her place and said she wanted 60.
No session. B was on the menu.
-
07-20-18 00:42 #322Senior Member

Posts: 553Reagan
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2909142
Saw Reagan last week near El Cajon blvd and fairmount st and it was an awesome time. She also posts here on the ad site. She advertises body rub but when I got there it was just GFE. Laid down on my back and we chatted and I suckled and rubbed her. Great attitude, she's big, like the pics, giant ass, but nice shape. If you like big girls it's great. Place was messy but the room was clean, it's her apt. She gave me a fantastic BBBJ with enthusiasm. Then I asked to get behind her. She acted as if condom wasn't needed, but I requested one and got in. Was excellent and felt wonderful. Just a great time overall and only 100 for 30 min.
-
07-19-18 02:20 #321Senior Member

Posts: 1356I past by the streets you've mentioned basically almost everyday. I don't recall seeing anyone matches her description but.... I did saw her a few days later after our session on University with a tall black male about to enter a senior apartment near Hong's massage.
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 02:12 #320Senior Member

Posts: 1356You can find her on listcrawler. You saw her pics.
Originally Posted by HeyTim
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 00:44 #319Senior Member

Posts: 125Girl from Vegas
She's been posting a lot lately: https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcr...post/26699040/.
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]
I called her and she wasn't the most friendly and had terse responses to everything, so I passed for now. If anyone has more info on her too though please report.
-
07-18-18 09:40 #318Banned Member

Posts: 132Thank you much appreciated!
Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 05:17 #317Senior Member

Posts: 323You sure she's from out of town?
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
She looks a lot like a girl I've seen panhandling as "homeless with kid. " Once in lg and once in college area near f4 l. Could not try for a scoop. Bad place and time.
How or where you find this one? Pm if necessary.
-
07-18-18 00:23 #316Regular Member

Posts: 19https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1215884
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 22:53 #315Banned Member

Posts: 132You have a link to an ad, or contact info?
Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 17:13 #314Regular Member

Posts: 19Asian Apartment Girls. Thai.
I can't believe a thread hasn't been started regarding the quality of Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (aamp) here in San Diego (Mission Valley).
AS has various ads for some nice Thai girls who rotate. I highly recommend visiting Vivi, Lucy, Nina, Jessi, and CeCe. My ATF are Nina and CeCe. Both Thai spinners with fabulous torpedo bolt ons.
Typical LFK, mouthwash, shower, preview BBBJ, followed by massage and then BBBJ with CFS and possible BBBJCIM. YMMV at times, but both performances are top notch. Both really get into it.
Be safe and treat these girls right!
CyTyPhi.
-
07-17-18 12:01 #313Senior Member

Posts: 302I almost saw her, but I saw thugs going in and out of her room.
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 10:45 #312Senior Member

Posts: 126Thank you for sharing, sounds like it was a terrible experience but what good info.
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 05:50 #311Senior Member

Posts: 125Pass on Chenelle
Yep, I've seen Chenelle twice but I don't recommend her. She's been on crystal so long that it's frying her brain, giving her a very volatile & rude personality. She will flip out on you for simply looking at your watch for example. Also I had noticed multiple thugs near her room and have seen reports of that from others as well.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
She does only CBJ and mish or doggy (no CG) and lots of clock watching and complaining. After the 2nd visit I said screw this. Take my advice and pass. There's way better in SD.
-
07-17-18 01:46 #310Senior Member

Posts: 126Chenelle
I know it's kind of a long shot but has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/san...6092/1/1940768












Reply With Quote





