Thread: Sanho
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 943
-
07-21-18 23:11 #493Senior Member

Posts: 53I agree with you. These things are based on trust and respect for the girl. Its down right rude if someone knows they're short 50 and go anyway. Geeeze go to the ATM. I think someone mentioned they have ATM there. I'm kind of new but had to say something about this unacceptable behavior which causes problems for everyone.
Originally Posted by YoEleven
[View Original Post]
I hope he gets blacklisted. Miki is a great provider and doesn't deserve being shorted. She gives 110% to all her customers. Really great service all the time.
-
07-21-18 22:47 #492

Posts: 86Kayla
If you're talking about Kayla who worked at Top Spa and Golden Spa, I see no advertising for her. AFAIK she left for the mainland and hasn't returned. There's no ads for her on either of those websites and her phone numbers aren't active (at least the numbers that I had). If you have info on her please share. I miss that one. She was quite wild and free spirited.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 21:25 #491Senior Member

Posts: 1897Know everyone loves her PSE bit just want to save guys from endless wondering. Kayla is not in any ads and won't be coming back to the business.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 09:01 #490Senior Member

Posts: 2364Kayla
Wow! That is great news! I hope Kayla is really back. She is a true Porn Star. I will keep looking into the Ads.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 08:59 #489Senior Member

Posts: 2364Coy
Okay thank you. That helps. I will keep that in mind. I guess for now I will just continue to see Miki only, because I know she is the For Sure Thing For PSE GFE MSOG. Thanks.
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 07:48 #488Senior Member

Posts: 1301Kayla
If I'm not mistaken I believe she's in town. Either she's back working or she never left and stopped working to take a break. Either way try searching the 2 sites CityXguide and adlist. I remember seeing her advertising on one of them. GL!
Originally Posted by HeatNation
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 05:58 #487Senior Member

Posts: 1360Coy
Don't know if it's the same Coy I saw several months ago which was a curvy viet girl. They sometimes reuse the names. If it's the same girl she was all covered service and don't expect the Miki bb and rimming stuff. She was a great time but plays safe.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 03:21 #486Senior Member

Posts: 2364Coy
Come guys someone must have tried Coy. Her rating is similar to Miki; she is the only other girl at Sanho with "A+++" rating.
-
07-21-18 02:26 #485Senior Member

Posts: 57Miki / tokoyaki
Raiden, saw her this afternoon, she didn't receive the tip.
Originally Posted by Takoyaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 00:47 #484Senior Member

Posts: 131Yup. Sounds like BS to me. Especially to someone who provides outstanding service. Fucking BS. And we wonder why some providers ask for tip up front. It just fucks it up for everyone else. Totally unacceptable!
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 23:28 #483Senior Member

Posts: 1897Apparently Miki didn't get anything and neither did mama. Somebody is BS here. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 04:51 #482Senior Member

Posts: 212This would be a fun time. Kayla is the best and hottest out of the three in my opinion and can take my dick oppose to the others but can only imagine fucking kayla and having miki rimjob me. Too bad Kayla is gone.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 23:19 #481Senior Member

Posts: 2364Miki is awesome and imagine a threesome.
Thank you, I'm glad you went back to give Miki the 50 that you short changed her on the other day. Miki deserves full tip or more. Her service is above any PSE GFE provider I know. Yuri of GS might be close but still IHO not close; and I've seen Yuri many many times. Kayla when she was working was also in the same category of Miki and Yuri in regards to non stop OT MSOG PSE-XXX GFE with the FMBA and OT NRA. All three girls are great service and attitude; and they are all very pretty, but Miki is the best. These ladies always give me the higher end of the YMMV spectrum. As always YMMV thus your opinion will be TEHO. Imagine a threesome with Yuri and Miki, or Miki and Kayla, or Kayla and Yuri.
Originally Posted by Takoyaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 21:31 #480Senior Member

Posts: 5121Just wondering, you "dropped it off" directly to Miki, or asked someone else to give it to Miki? Unless you personally gave the money directly to Miki, in my opinion it would be advisable to make sure that Miki actually received all of it.
Originally Posted by Takoyaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 20:52 #479

Posts: 86We are glad you went back and made it right. Shorting girls discourages them from continuing to work here. If enough local mongers stiff them in payment, they go somewhere else to work their trade (mainland US or elsewhere). Honolulu has to be known as a viable place to earn a living for these girls or they will migrate elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Takoyaki
[View Original Post]
Glad to hear you stepped up. They do have an ATM on site.












Reply With Quote





