Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 708 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 10616
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #671

    Olivia Quinn Tinkerbella13 TNA.

    Yep, her timekeeping sucks but most of these hidden gems can't tell time. Hit her up hours before you really want some and have an open schedule. Not the best bet for a short notice thing but every once in a while she surprises me with actually being there within 30 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby61  [View Original Post]
    I hope this wasn't in response to my gift question. If so I apologize. I'm a green horn just trying to figure out proper etiquette on an outcall. I didn't mean to imply that a gift would lead to BBFS.
    Wasn't you. I didn't respond but it wasn't you LOL.

  2. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz33  [View Original Post]
    She's nice but shit at keeping to time. And lies about it.

    The first attempt she kept saying she was 15 mins away for 1. 5 hrs then stopped responding.

    The second try she was 2 hrs late, but did the 15 mins away thing consistently. It was a nice time, but not good enough for a repeat with her timing.
    Yah she regularly has issues with being on time. My first time I was delayed and strung along for at least 2 hours and was furious.

  3. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby61  [View Original Post]
    Awesome news. Tried to set a meeting tonight but Olivia was busy so planned on meeting at 1100 this morning. She was a no show and now she's not answering. Thanks for the wonderful reviews. I will keep trying when she's in Portland.
    She's nice but shit at keeping to time. And lies about it.

    The first attempt she kept saying she was 15 mins away for 1. 5 hrs then stopped responding.

    The second try she was 2 hrs late, but did the 15 mins away thing consistently. It was a nice time, but not good enough for a repeat with her timing.

  4. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Olivia is BBFS during her VIP session. I just met with her tonight. Attractive young woman with a long slender body. Very nice and personable. Dreamed of bbj, bb mish with doggie finish. Felt amazing with a balls deep cip. Kind of spendy but if you like a long, lean, nice provider with cip finish go see her. You will enjoy.

    IntoFun.
    Awesome news. Tried to set a meeting tonight but Olivia was busy so planned on meeting at 1100 this morning. She was a no show and now she's not answering. Thanks for the wonderful reviews. I will keep trying when she's in Portland.

  5. #667

    Olivia Quinn, Tinkerbella 13

    I can confirm Olivia is BBFS during her VIP session. I just met with her tonight. Attractive young woman with a long slender body. Very nice and personable. Dreamed of bbj, bb mish with doggie finish. Felt amazing with a balls deep cip. Kind of spendy but if you like a long, lean, nice provider with cip finish go see her. You will enjoy.

    IntoFun.

  6. #666

    JustBootsBaby from SA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/13791...7-14f7aeec1acc

    Confirmed. A little more of the trailer park variety but nice enough. Pictures are very complimentary.

  7. 07-19-18 16:15


  8. #665

    Another one

    Here's an SA Girl. https://www.seeking.com/member/2dd22...f-c7f1fe076eef.

    CIP / BBFS / $400.

  9. #664

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Guys she's YMMV.

    Actually ALL these bb girls are YMMV. Consider these "reviews" free info and learn something.

    My freakin PM box blows up every time I type a review from someone who wants to be lead by the hand to get it without meeting the girls.

    There is no magic wand to this. Go see them and see what happens. If you don't get want you're after, change your game.

    And for fucks sake stop asking them on the phone or via text and wondering why they say NO. Change your game.
    So true sir. If the lady is so inclined to BB she will. But don't ask. LOL.

  10. #663

    Olivia Quinn Tinkerbella13

    Guys she's YMMV.

    Actually ALL these bb girls are YMMV. Consider these "reviews" free info and learn something.

    My freakin PM box blows up every time I type a review from someone who wants to be lead by the hand to get it without meeting the girls.

    There is no magic wand to this. Go see them and see what happens. If you don't get want you're after, change your game.

    And for fucks sake stop asking them on the phone or via text and wondering why they say NO. Change your game.

  11. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby61  [View Original Post]
    Any information on what Tinkerbella13 might like as far as drinks in the room, gifts, etc?
    She's into 420. Not sure about drinks.

  12. #661

    Pdxbaby176


  13. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    $. 5 upcharge for VIP services but IMHO she's worth it. Hot, bangin' body, submissive, likes it rough, etc etc etc.

    $$ 5 for a 1/2 of bbfscip submissive PSE / GFE and there is ass play if she connects with you and you're "fun sized" correctly for her. Not a clockwatcher fwiw.
    Any information on what Tinkerbella13 might like as far as drinks in the room, gifts, etc?

  14. #659

    Maleah

    Quote Originally Posted by Debauchee  [View Original Post]
    The title of your report says Riley? I was asking about Maleah.
    It's been a minute since I hit Maleah bb. She gained a lot of weight so you're on your own on that one.

  15. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    $. 5 upcharge for VIP services but IMHO she's worth it. Hot, bangin' body, submissive, likes it rough, etc etc etc.

    $$ 5 for a 1/2 of bbfscip submissive PSE / GFE and there is ass play if she connects with you and you're "fun sized" correctly for her. Not a clockwatcher fwiw.
    Whoa she never let me cip before. Her rates are a lot higher now than last fall but maybe I'll play again just for old times sake.

  16. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    Three weeks ago, I bb'd her but I must warn you that I know her personally.
    The title of your report says Riley? I was asking about Maleah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape