Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 10949
-
07-19-18 19:32 #209Senior Member

Posts: 180My advice is, definitely Autumn. Her body is tone perfect, she's a great deep kisser, clean through and through and is a quiet wildcat that will definitely blow your mind. Megan is way too skinny for my taste, has no boobs as in flat, isn't nearly as cute as Autumn and when I saw her wasn't the cleanest smelling gal I've been with. She's not bad, just eh. Autumn isn't into Greek, Megan is. So if that's a deal-breaker go with Kylie or Megan. I sum up Autumn as a more subtle version of Kylie and way prettier. My first recommendation would be Summer, but she is definitely not into DFK.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 16:15 #208Banned Member

Posts: 10Danielle at mce
Went to see Danielle Sunday night at a 4 star hotel by O'Hare. Greeted by a cute and athletic looking girl. Started into LFK at the door and progressed to DFK. Moved her to the mirror to get a better view of that taut ass. Started to undress each other and then she dropped to her knees to begin a sloppy BBBJ with lots of DT. Plenty of eye contact ball licking. She says she really loves sucking cock and I can concur. Moved to the bed to get a taste of that pussy and lots of finger banging. She gyrates and moans a lot making me feel good about her orgasming. Fake or not I really don't care. Tried FIA but no joy and Anal is not on the menu. Start into CG and RCG. She told me she's a trained dancer and it shows. She can pound down on you fast and hard. Offered COF for finish but I opted for CIM. After I unloaded she started choking doing DT and ran to the bathroom coughing and spluttering so I don't know if she swallows. Had to start laughing and when she returned she started too. Got to love a girl with a good attitude. Straight away started a HJ while chatting then back to BBBJ. She can do the splits and it's fun banging a chick stretched like that. Multiple positions later and the damn timer goes off and we're not done round 2. She gave a really good effort to finish the job by hand and mouth but I needed another 5 min. They really should have an option to buy extra minutes capped at ten (LOL).
So all things said and done Danielle is really talkative and engaging and puts in a great performance. She's a mid price girl by mce standards and I will say she is not up at Kylie's level but I would recommend for the price and better if you are claiming a discount. Can't say I would repeat only because of the depth of the roster. Disappointed to see reviews of lackluster performance by a few of the other girls I was hoping to see soon but Danielle is not lacking in that department.
-
07-19-18 16:09 #207Senior Member

Posts: 29Andrea. EEC
After she left EEC a while ago. I never for a chance to see her at angellis. Saw they combined their talent and was happy to have access to some of the old girls again. Crazy thing I was one of her first clients when she started at 19. She's 22 now. Anyways so took care of business. I was horny this day. So I asked her immediately to get naked. I was a bit bummed she had gain some weight. However she carries it well. More tattoos too.
She gave me a good BBBJ. Still no cim which sucks. No anal either. However I got a chance for some naughty fia. Then as I had her bent over started in doggy for a bit. Went to mish until I was about ready to cum. Had her bend over for me and spread her tight ass as I came on her ass.
Was exhausted. Took a shower and left.
-
07-19-18 16:04 #206Senior Member

Posts: 151First Kylie now Megan
Been going through a greatest hits from MCE based on reviews here. Kylie will always hold a place in my heart because she was my first MCE, but holy shit, Megan is right there with her. Best combo of GFE and PSE. Just be careful to not catch feelings because she's also charming as hell. PM me if you want alphabet details but I feel like both these girls could command ridiculous donations if they were in NYC.
Biggest debate for me now is whether I do a round 2 with Megan or try to see Autumn next. (Summer intrigues me too but part of what makes Kylie and Megan so great is their out of this world DFK which is important to me).
-
07-19-18 16:02 #205Senior Member

Posts: 29Rebecca. MCE
So I saw her yesterday afternoon. She's one of my favorites based on how heavenly her cock sucking skills are. She takes it all. Gives great moans. Licks the shaft up and down. Mmmm I can't wait to see her again. Anyways got to the hotel. Took care of business and laid in bed. She had a nice skirt and blouse that day. Biggest turn on where her lacy white panties. Took them off and examined her tight holes. Spreading and teasing them. Them decided to get a blow job while standing up. She for me going then I moved to the edge of the bed and face fucked her some more. She gets real horny and starts asking me if I'm ready. I bent her over and fave it to her in doggy. Threw her on the bed then went at it in mish. Moved to reverse cowgirl. I told her I was ready and asked for cim. She was bit reluctant, but then said sure. She quickly ran to bathroom to spit. I don't care what they do with it as long as I can release in their mouths.
I was happy took a shower with her and finished round 2 in the shower. We for cleaned up and left.
-
07-19-18 15:19 #204Senior Member

Posts: 534I agree with you man, if she allow BBFS, cip, I would marry her, hahaha just kidden, yeah she's one of the hottest thing there, wish more guys on here review girls like her, rather then other girls they review on her, then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And MCE put a price on beauty, haha.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 14:56 #203Senior Member

Posts: 213What?
You had them both? I wanted to so bad. Totally envious dude.
Originally Posted by Random4
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 14:47 #202Senior Member

Posts: 213My 2 cents
About a year ago I was interested in giving Olivia a try but was warned that she was not one of their finest. I think she made enough money to hang around but maybe now has enough bad reviews to get her fired? I don't follow those girls as close as I used but back on the other review site she had many mixed reviews. Surprised she lasted this long.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 14:40 #201Senior Member

Posts: 213Disagree
Maybe its YMMV but I have to disagree. I've seen both many times and Hailey outshined anyone else at MCE. I saw Autumn, Porscha, Milena and many others but Hailey was the cute girl next door but wicked in bed. Probably saw Hailey 20 times. Only one I didn't see was Kylie and wish I had, reviews of her are off the charts. Saw her in person at the hotel after having Porscha at my room and was impressed by how gorgeous she is.
Originally Posted by Windy1
[View Original Post]
I think I've said it before, I was a long time client of MCE and got blacklisted because I wasn't happy with the scheduler and voiced my opinion a few times when appointments got mixed up. Switched to EEC and I'm totally happy. Saw Sophie again and even better the 2nd time. She was with MCE a while ago. Saw Milena as an EEC girl too, she was with MCE before.
-
07-19-18 13:01 #200Senior Member

Posts: 180It surre does, but nothing concerning MCE surprises me any more.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 06:42 #199Senior Member

Posts: 704And it's the posters second review. Makes you wonder.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 23:01 #198Regular Member

Posts: 20Victoria at MCE
Saw Victoria de other day downtown. Another winner.
Opened the door and saw a beautiful blonde with great body and hot smile. Went to freshen up and when I came back she was waiting me om the bed in lingerie. Very sexy. I go fo the bed and that is where the fun begins. Passionate DFK (not as passionate as Megan's), but still very GFE like. She went down on me and gave me a fantastic BBBJ. I then told her to come up, put the cover and started in mish. I felt her tight and w / constant DFK. I did not want to stop.
We then moved to cg, where I could ser her beautiful pair. She is enhanced. Although I am a big fun of 100% natural, these were still great. We then moved to doggy. What a behind. Got really excited and could not hold it any longer.
We ended the session chatting a little bit while she was giving me an above-average massage.
I definitely recommend Victoria. She is very hot, friendly and wants you to have a good time.
-
07-18-18 13:53 #197Senior Member

Posts: 180HOT Summer in the City!
Summer always looks fantastic! She is MCE's pride and joy. The best body and face I've seen among any Chicago agency ladies I've dated in ages and ages. When I saw her this time, she had on very slight makeup and her hair was absolutely model beautiful. Not a tattoo or piercing on that perfect body. She was wearing a bra and panties and immediately made me comfortable with some LFK, she's not into DFK with tongue, no biggie for me. During the initial part if the visit, I was so turned on just by running my hands over her gorgeous tits and creamy thighs while she rubbed me in all the right places. I was on fire from the get-go, especially when she knelt down and started began to lovingly suck on my joint, uncovered, while stroking the boys with loving care. That BBBJ took me to the moon and back, I couldn't hold it back.
After I recovered whew! We got in bed she continued to play and kiss my balls as I sunk my head between her perfectly natural and firm tits, right out of a Playboy center fold. She pushed my face tightly against them while I sucked on each one, I could have done that the entire hour. That led to more light kissing and my cock began to throb again. I finally dove between those legs for DATY where she seemed really get into it, moving my lead while pulling on my hair telling me to bury my tongue deep as I could. Maybe she came, maybe she didn't but she was very convincing the the love of being dined on. She returned the favor with another long and sweet BBBJ. Lots of spit. Very well done. We ended with CG then followed by mish while she wrapped those incredible legs of hers around my neck. Before I came a second time we went to doggie that turned into SB to completion. Summer is definitely the proverbial high school cheerleader you've wanted to fuck or just get a handjob from if you could even get close to her but never could. This is your chance.
She got a warm wet washcloth and cleaned me up while we talked about her favorite music, previous job, etc. This is one fine gal who cares about making you feel good. The only minis is her 5 price and no tongue kissing policy. Other than those minor negs, I highly recommend Summer with two thumbs and eight fingers straight up. She's beautiful and hot and gives it all she's got! Will definitely repeat when I save up more moolah.
-
07-18-18 12:45 #196Senior Member

Posts: 180Hmm, curious that this review pops shortly after they let her go.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 12:27 #195Senior Member

Posts: 96Danielle at MCE
Personality, personality, sexy, sexy. I can't repeat those word enough to describe Danielle. She exudes both. When session was near end, I asked what she's doing tomorrow, the next day, and day after. I didn't want time to end and wish pocket book would allow me to see her daily, although I'd likely die of heart attack. If you're a boob man, look elsewhere, she basically has responsive nipples on little bumps but otherwise is gorgeous. Her pics on website don't do her justice and make her look thicker than she is. She's slim, great ass and dancer legs and milky white skin. She has those girl next door good looks. The one you had a crush on when you were 12 and she was 17, but was friendly to you, touched you and made you laugh. Now you can finally have her.
She greeted me at door, warm kisses and grinding thru clothes and instant erection. Quickly shower, enter room and she's on bed naked. We kiss, LFK and DFK, and laugh and talk a lot. I then kiss her everywhere and DATY till she has 2 big loud wet O's. As she recovers we kiss and talk more and discover mutual interest in music, ballet and movies. Did I mention she's articulate and intelligent besides. I ask if she's really that orgasmic and she gives me a look and proceeds to lie on me and member grinding away with my FIV, all the while brushing my lips with hers and some LFK, panting away touching lips till she has 2 more loud wet O's and asks if I believe they're real now. WOW. She also says she loves sex and her job.
At this point I'm ready to explode and she starts great BBBJ with lots of DT, spit and eye contact. I'm a one pop guy these days and want to be in her so stop her, on goes cover and we CG till I pop. I wanted to see her pretty face and expressions while we grinded away. I was spent, disposed of cover and returned to bed for more caressing, kissing, talk and laughs. Buzzer goes off and I go to bathroom to clean up and dress and she follows me in to keep conversation going, and tells me how much she enjoyed time together and please return. A very warm kiss and hug good bye and I regrettably had to leave. She's my new ATF.











Reply With Quote




