Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,971 to 29,985 of 30808
-
07-20-18 20:53 #838Senior Member

Posts: 525Jess Lovely
Took a nap and had a dream about Latin girl Jess Lovely on adult search and Jessica on STG.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/772953388836
Not worth the 1 . 2 hhr. Made me wait in the hallway b / c she was in shower. Once she let me in we got comfy. Right to CBJ for a few minutes. Them to mish and only mish b / c she says she had knee surgery. No kissing, no sucking. Just. Concentrated. On. Pounding. It. Out. With. The. Cold. Dead. Fish. In. Mish. Now o know what it would be like to wake up with a dead hooker! Went to the bathroom and blood on the cover! So either I pounded her out literally (unlikely) or Aunt Flo is visiting and she didn't say crap. Not cool. I jumped in the shower and cleaned up REAL good.
Anyway, now I know why she was getting out of the shower and made me wait. I got dressed and jetted. 15 min total.
All of this is a dream so total fiction. I recommend avoiding similar dreams if possible. Waste of blue diamond!
Med.
-
07-20-18 08:36 #837Regular Member

Posts: 1Frindi?
Hi smugly, is she good GFE Frindi? Can you please let me know. I wanted to try her s.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 05:38 #836Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for info on Naomi
Helllo forum I am a long time follower but 1st time poster. I am extremely attracted to a young lady Naomi. I have been searching the forum an haven't found any information on her. I am hoping someone may have dreamed of her in the past. Please provide some detail. Thanks link is below.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/483013964351
-
07-19-18 21:41 #835Senior Member

Posts: 507Zoe
That may have been me. I contacted her through text and she was responsive and eager. However, I had a PM from a member that said unless she lost weight she is much larger than her pics. That plus the lack of information on menu and performance put her on my "no go" list. Not worth the risk at her asking rate in my opinion.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 14:32 #834Senior Member

Posts: 329Zoe Rothstein. Flakey
Text with her and she seemed cool. Got some info on her and decided I was going to take the plunge. We set a time for earlier today. Communication was good until just before our meeting. She was supposed to text me address but all I got was crickets! She has totally gone silent for several hours now. And these girls complain about never having enough money! WTF?
-
07-19-18 14:18 #833Senior Member

Posts: 329ListCrawler
You seem to be correct. I am getting the same result. Nothing new since 5:28 am this morning.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 13:38 #832Senior Member

Posts: 827Listcrawler Down?
Am I the only person seeing this, last post on listcrawler was 5:28 am, is this site taken down as well?
-
07-19-18 11:58 #831Senior Member

Posts: 525Fake Asian Ads
Anyone other than me play with the escort ladies from Fake Asian ads? (Not the AMPs).
I believe the Pit Crew has left or is leaving soon, just FYI.
Curious about the other locations. Tried the one on Cap and won't repeat until she is changed out.
Med.
-
07-19-18 09:48 #830Senior Member

Posts: 827Cassandra
Anyone seen her yet? She has been posting for a while now.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26626117/
-
07-19-18 08:54 #829Regular Member

Posts: 21Lana from City Girls
I dreamed about Lana for the first time last week. The standard non-VIP price was $$$ . 5. We met at a decent hotel. She opened the door wearing heels and a nice dress. Her face is stunning (she's half Chinese and half Russian), and she looks very cute in glasses. She's tall (5'7") and slim, but not doesn't look athletic. She has A cups, which look even smaller given her height. We started with a little dancing and some light kissing. She seemed a bit reluctant to kiss, and was not into DFK. I'm sure it's not my hygiene (I brushed, flossed, and used mouthwash immediately before our meeting). We moved on to CBJ, then a couple of other positions. Though I enjoyed the noises she made, the fact that they were fake was a bit too obvious. After we finished in K9, she gave me a massage while we attempted to chat. Her English is very poor, so conversing was difficult. We went a second round, and rotated through the same positions. Afterwards, I left before our time was up, as conversing was not particularly pleasant. I had some fun, as I was very much in the mood for a young, attractive Asian woman. That said, I likely won't repeat.
Lana. City-girls.com/.
-
07-19-18 08:34 #828Regular Member

Posts: 21I wrote the price incorrectly. It is $$$ . 5 per hour for anyone that's not a VIP on the site. $$$ is the price for a VIP, and $$ . 5 is the price for specials. Also, here's the link:
Originally Posted by GeekOnBike
[View Original Post]
http://taylor.city-girls.com/
-
07-19-18 07:02 #827Senior Member

Posts: 43Zöe Rothstein
Saw her last week. Legit, not worth the premium rate IMHO, but as always YMMV. I will PM you details.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 05:26 #826Senior Member

Posts: 329Zoe Rothstein
So I saw that someone had asked about this one in the recent past. But, I did not see any replies from a Senior Member. Any info on her? She is like 5'0 and asks for a premium rate which I am very hesitant about. Can any Senior Members PM me on her services or if she is even legit. Thanks!
-
07-19-18 03:18 #825Senior Member

Posts: 750Skyler
So after reading this post and going to the link I realized that Skyler looked familar she does in fact run with a crew of about 3 other girls with a handler present. I ran across the crew today at The Bookstore "The Hill" I know of Skyler, the other girl goes by Amy, and Then theres June who has been posted on here a few times over the last couple of years I found links for them on Listcrawler. The 4th girl I wasnt able to find anything on her They do set up shop during the day at The Bookstore as I have seen a couple of them up there a few times.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26699704/
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26690169/
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26538695/
-
07-18-18 23:59 #824Regular Member

Posts: 21I'd be willing to pay that given her photos. I haven't found any other local provider with a body like hers. Sadly, she hasn't returned my text.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




