Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10757

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster51  [View Original Post]
    I was in Nashville Sunday and took a nap in the dream I had titts were huge and just had to see them but the best part was the BBBJ / gummy almost finished the dream in 2 min but took directions well dreamed she liked to talk but I would recommend the qv as she is not a clock watcher.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nas...-2593/1/481968
    You didn't throw your shoulder out did you? I hope you stretched.

  2. #10756

    Tight spinner lizzy

    Hello all saw a tight little spinner a couple of weeks ago by the name of Lizzy. Incall was at her home in a little sketchy area but not bad. Anyways setup was easy a couple of texts back and forth. So got to the house she came out to greet me nice looking lady Anyways settled on hhr talked a little while she freshened up a bit House was in good shape but she did have a dog anyways she comes out of the bathroom and gives me a deep hot kiss we proceed to the bed room and get started a lot of kissing and then the fun begins we get comfy and she starts with a good old stripper rub to get me going more deep kissing and proceeds to give a great BBBJ I almost blow but hold back ask to taste her and she gets up and face sits me tasted great and a lot of positive moans from her any ways went through a lot of positions and a lot of moans fake or not don't care made the experience a lot better. Busted a good one. She's fun advertising on Babylon but I can give you her ph# just pm me.

  3. #10755

    Adora

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    I echo your DAYUM. Her pics look excellent. Unfortunately, I saw her considerations page and realized I have champagne tastes on a beer budget. Did she come down on her donation for Nashville clientele? I'm sure she's worth every penny but that's my play money for the next 4 dates.
    No. I never negotiate with a ladies asking price, although I have taken a discount when offerred. At my age it's quality over quantity. Good news is she says she liked her visit, and plans to come back. My only regret was that I couldn't spend more time with her. Stunning.

  4. #10754

    Adora

    I echo your DAYUM. Her pics look excellent. Unfortunately, I saw her considerations page and realized I have champagne tastes on a beer budget. Did she come down on her donation for Nashville clientele? I'm sure she's worth every penny but that's my play money for the next 4 dates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiefer  [View Original Post]
    Holy Shit.

    DAYUM.

    OMG.

    Those words barely describe my dream with her today. Worth every penny. Tall, petite, blonde with boobs pornstars would be envious of (congrats doc), and the ass of a 20 year old. With the energy and attitude to match! No greek, no swallow but pretty much everything else. She's here thru tomorrow morning and is on P411.

    Www.youradora.ch

  5. #10753

    YourAdora

    Holy Shit.

    DAYUM.

    OMG.

    Those words barely describe my dream with her today. Worth every penny. Tall, petite, blonde with boobs pornstars would be envious of (congrats doc), and the ass of a 20 year old. With the energy and attitude to match! No greek, no swallow but pretty much everything else. She's here thru tomorrow morning and is on P411.

    Www.youradora.ch

  6. #10752

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Scatamoochie  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Paige in her Alabama home. I venture that way for work occasionally and Paige's incall is very easy to get to. Even though there were some bad reviews of her on her recent visit to Nashville I thought I would give her a shot. Set up was easy. Called her once I got close and she directed me the rest of the way. She came out to meet me and I thought she looked pretty damn good. She led me into the house that she shares and into her room. We spent a little while talking and getting to know each other before the fun started. I thought she had a nice body and is actually a cute girl. She treated me like a king for the whole time I was there. I am sure that I will be seeing her again soon.
    Thanks for tthe positive review. I saw her yesterday at her house. Have not seen her in a year, It was spur of moment and I was on the road. She looked damn good to me and those few bruise on her legs did not bother me. She was lovely and provided everything I asked everything! - and came for me with a burst. I am sorry, I think I jumped on the band wagon against her too fast. I was not in town but when she shot those pics of her at 10 35 that night I said "man I don't know Paige. I don't get it". Anyway she ended up making money here, but her feeling were hurt so bad she might not return. I told her it is just different men see diffent things and with photos I used. I think I set expectations that were just to high. And that I would send out new photos she just sent me. By the way I was not the one that got her up here. She said 4 men begged her to come so she did. I told her to pic another time and I'd be available. She only called me to set the stage and I was glad she was coming bc the offerings are slim now. Avery did not even come. But I saw her last fall. But have sort of given up on expecting her to show bc she cancels so often. Which she may need to do. But don't make plans around what she says. Wait until she in in town.

  7. #10751

    Best BBBJ

    I was in Nashville Sunday and took a nap in the dream I had titts were huge and just had to see them but the best part was the BBBJ / gummy almost finished the dream in 2 min but took directions well dreamed she liked to talk but I would recommend the qv as she is not a clock watcher.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nas...-2593/1/481968

  8. #10750

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashrascal  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times a couple years ago when she was in Nashville much more often. I think she is based in Louisville now. Great bright smile. Super soft skin. Real Ds (she has had a couple of kids, so some sagging). Hair extensions. She is sweet and very accommodating. Offered BBFS (YMMV). We had a lot of fun. Then one day, as these things tend to go, I got a sob story from her about needing some help. Sent her an advance for our next appointment. And then never heard from her again. I learned my lesson.
    I had a good experience when I saw Avery over a year ago. She is tight and and I came right away. But the thing with her is she is very low volume. And it's hard for me to get away now that I'm married. So I haven't been able to make it happen with her because the window of secrecy is so small. I need a local UTR.

  9. #10749

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke  [View Original Post]
    The trip was cancelled. An urgent last minute matter needed her immediate attention.
    Yeah, that sounds familiar. She was doing the same no-show excuses thing last year. Sick kid, sick pet, busted car. Always something 'urgent' or 'last minute'. She has gone the way most of these younger girls go. From initially high volume good fun to unreliable waste of time wild goose chase.

  10. #10748
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet this time around? Curious if she's really in town yet, or still on her way?
    The trip was cancelled. An urgent last minute matter needed her immediate attention.

  11. #10747

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet this time around? Curious if she's really in town yet, or still on her way?

  12. #10746
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToParty  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have current contact info for Avery? I sent her a message at an old number I had, but as yet no response. PM is fine.
    averyadamsxoxo@gmail.com

  13. #10745

    Avery Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashrascal  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times a couple years ago when she was in Nashville much more often. I think she is based in Louisville now. Great bright smile. Super soft skin. Real Ds (she has had a couple of kids, so some sagging). Hair extensions. She is sweet and very accommodating. Offered BBFS (YMMV). We had a lot of fun. Then one day, as these things tend to go, I got a sob story from her about needing some help. Sent her an advance for our next appointment. And then never heard from her again. I learned my lesson.
    Does anyone have current contact info for Avery? I sent her a message at an old number I had, but as yet no response. PM is fine.

  14. #10744

    Kay

    Just had a dream with Kay. A little heavier than the pics, but still very nice looking. Got her 411 from a friend and found the number on skip the games. Kinda hard to set up because she was nervous, but once here she was very open and nice. It has been only once and I think she has a high end drug habit, but it was fun.

  15. #10743

    Following up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiefer  [View Original Post]
    Advertising on P411 for next week in Nashville. She ghosted me in Birmingham and has yet to explain why. And she demands a deposit and her fee is pretty extravagant. YMMV.
    She finally reached out to me and explained to my satisfaction why she went dark, apologized profusely, and offered a substantial discount to make it up to me. We'll see how that goes because my next opportunity won't be until August. Good luck to any of you who do see her this week her dance card is filling fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape