Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 37,081 to 37,095 of 41309
-
07-18-18 22:21 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 683Nikki
She has been around for years. Pics are old. Nikki or Nickie. Saw her a year ago and never went back.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 21:54 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 554I've tried
I've tried to contact her a while ago but had no luck. If you have better luck, please PM the details.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 21:35 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 43Booty
I remember she always had a nice booty. Is it still good or has her age caught up with it?
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 21:02 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 683Megan
Saw her a few weeks ago. Very easy set up. She is older now and pretty sure with all her ads on every site she has a heavy client rotation, but cool lady.
Originally Posted by BlueDevil90
[View Original Post]
I think a tad over priced.
-
07-18-18 20:11 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 933Megan
She is real and been around for awhile. I used to see her but it's been well over a year. She used to be a hot little number but can't speak for now. Menu was wide open when I saw her.
Originally Posted by BlueDevil90
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 19:54 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 80Megan
Has anyone saw this one or is there a review someone can show me. A Google search shows her name is megan but I don't remember seeing a review for her. Thanks for any help.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-7468/1/671812
-
07-18-18 16:57 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 683Rain
She is on the USA classifieds.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 16:42 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 805Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 16:02 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 683Rain
She quickly got golden pussy syndrome. Now she posts she does not do QV and mumbo jumbo about how busy she is.
She is not even attractive in my opinion.
-
07-18-18 15:23 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 255Milf
I like a good MILF every now and then. Does she have a website also or UTR?
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 11:19 #4219Regular Member

Posts: 23Bahamas?
Probably the wrong place to post but does anyone have any experience with hobbying in the Bahamas? I'll be there next month on vacation and the thought never occurred to me before. From what I read, LEO takes things very seriously over there but I've had minor run ins wiTh them on previous trips for stupid shit but I'm very cautious about trouble. Anyone have any insight? It's not the worst thing if there's nothing there, it will be hard to tear me away from the casino at night anyway. I know there are providers there for sure, some of these girls I see accompanying some of the dirty old men at the tables is very obvious haha.
-
07-18-18 10:54 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 307Carley
Every once in a while I splurge and see this little blond hair, green eye vixen. She is all natural, shaved and has a tight body. I normally go down south to see her and I just found out she is coming to Jacksonville for a few days. I can honestly say she is a true GFE. Every time I have seen her she has treated me like a long lost friend. Her menu is wide open (for the right price) and holds nothing back. She asked me to share her information with some of the trusted seniors. Pm for more info and number.
-
07-18-18 10:43 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 231Add me to that pm.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 09:10 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 215Twins or Sisters
Anyone know of sisters that do a duo in town? If so PM me.
-
07-18-18 00:19 #4215Banned Member

Posts: 102Lei Lei
I saw her last week in orange park. She's looking rough, but treated me ok I guess. Damage was. 6 for qv and I might repeat in a pinch, provided we dim the lights to the lowest level.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
This was the first time I met her so I can't compare to the past. Marks on arms and legs are a turn off. So are the painted on eyebrows with no actual eyebrow hairs. Also had visible picks on face. Very obvious signs of candy (s) being consumed in her room. She just plain looks like somebody deep in the candy lifestyle. She has a decent ass for a spinner though. If you dim the lights and flip her over you could probably have a good time, if you can overlook the risk involved with being locked in a room with a user this bad on the westside.
She gave CBJ and took a decent pounding. Very petite body with small tits. They are not completely deflated but are getting there. Has a decent ass despite small frame. I'd describe her as a spinner.
The mention of "infections" in a previous review is very disconcerting to me, so Quebec please pm me if there is any cause for concern.










Reply With Quote





