Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4229

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She is smoking hot!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/583330499543
    She has been around for years. Pics are old. Nikki or Nickie. Saw her a year ago and never went back.

  2. #4228

    I've tried

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She is smoking hot!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/583330499543
    I've tried to contact her a while ago but had no luck. If you have better luck, please PM the details.

  3. #4227

    Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Very easy set up. She is older now and pretty sure with all her ads on every site she has a heavy client rotation, but cool lady.

    I think a tad over priced.
    I remember she always had a nice booty. Is it still good or has her age caught up with it?

  4. #4226

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone saw this one or is there a review someone can show me. A Google search shows her name is megan but I don't remember seeing a review for her. Thanks for any help.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-7468/1/671812
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Very easy set up. She is older now and pretty sure with all her ads on every site she has a heavy client rotation, but cool lady.

    I think a tad over priced.

  5. #4225

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone saw this one or is there a review someone can show me. A Google search shows her name is megan but I don't remember seeing a review for her. Thanks for any help.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-7468/1/671812
    She is real and been around for awhile. I used to see her but it's been well over a year. She used to be a hot little number but can't speak for now. Menu was wide open when I saw her.

  6. #4224

    Megan

    Has anyone saw this one or is there a review someone can show me. A Google search shows her name is megan but I don't remember seeing a review for her. Thanks for any help.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jac...-7468/1/671812

  7. #4223

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    She is on the USA classifieds.

  8. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    She quickly got golden pussy syndrome. Now she posts she does not do QV and mumbo jumbo about how busy she is.

    She is not even attractive in my opinion.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  9. #4221

    Rain

    She quickly got golden pussy syndrome. Now she posts she does not do QV and mumbo jumbo about how busy she is.

    She is not even attractive in my opinion.

  10. #4220

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while I splurge and see this little blond hair, green eye vixen. She is all natural, shaved and has a tight body. I normally go down south to see her and I just found out she is coming to Jacksonville for a few days. I can honestly say she is a true GFE. Every time I have seen her she has treated me like a long lost friend. Her menu is wide open (for the right price) and holds nothing back. She asked me to share her information with some of the trusted seniors. Pm for more info and number.
    I like a good MILF every now and then. Does she have a website also or UTR?

  11. #4219

    Bahamas?

    Probably the wrong place to post but does anyone have any experience with hobbying in the Bahamas? I'll be there next month on vacation and the thought never occurred to me before. From what I read, LEO takes things very seriously over there but I've had minor run ins wiTh them on previous trips for stupid shit but I'm very cautious about trouble. Anyone have any insight? It's not the worst thing if there's nothing there, it will be hard to tear me away from the casino at night anyway. I know there are providers there for sure, some of these girls I see accompanying some of the dirty old men at the tables is very obvious haha.

  12. #4218

    Carley

    Every once in a while I splurge and see this little blond hair, green eye vixen. She is all natural, shaved and has a tight body. I normally go down south to see her and I just found out she is coming to Jacksonville for a few days. I can honestly say she is a true GFE. Every time I have seen her she has treated me like a long lost friend. Her menu is wide open (for the right price) and holds nothing back. She asked me to share her information with some of the trusted seniors. Pm for more info and number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 76472b610d8e3962da3b4ca56d724390cf692a4c-1.jpg‎   c8ae9832fe61d2596b0f67f244d08bf5dfbf2b90-1.jpg‎  

  13. #4217
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of sisters that do a duo in town? If so PM me.
    Add me to that pm.

  14. #4216

    Twins or Sisters

    Anyone know of sisters that do a duo in town? If so PM me.

  15. #4215

    Lei Lei

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I remember your reviews, that's one reason I thought I'd try her. I'm sure she was great back then, but they change rapidly.

    She said that she got clean. Her body and the markings don't back that up.
    I saw her last week in orange park. She's looking rough, but treated me ok I guess. Damage was. 6 for qv and I might repeat in a pinch, provided we dim the lights to the lowest level.

    This was the first time I met her so I can't compare to the past. Marks on arms and legs are a turn off. So are the painted on eyebrows with no actual eyebrow hairs. Also had visible picks on face. Very obvious signs of candy (s) being consumed in her room. She just plain looks like somebody deep in the candy lifestyle. She has a decent ass for a spinner though. If you dim the lights and flip her over you could probably have a good time, if you can overlook the risk involved with being locked in a room with a user this bad on the westside.

    She gave CBJ and took a decent pounding. Very petite body with small tits. They are not completely deflated but are getting there. Has a decent ass despite small frame. I'd describe her as a spinner.

    The mention of "infections" in a previous review is very disconcerting to me, so Quebec please pm me if there is any cause for concern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape