Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3743

    Diane and Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    Your attempt to clear up the confusion by restating donations only compounded the problem. It still makes no sense whatsoever.
    I give up on the pictures. I'm sorry about the rates snafu as well. They want 200 for a half hour or 300 for an hour.

  2. #3742

    Happyinflordia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    Your attempt to clear up the confusion by restating donations only compounded the problem. It still makes no sense whatsoever.
    My ATFS both great gals either alone or together for sure.

  3. #3741

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Their rates are $$/ HH or $$HR total for the pair.
    Your attempt to clear up the confusion by restating donations only compounded the problem. It still makes no sense whatsoever.

  4. #3740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Thought I had 2 pictures attached to this report, but apparently that didn't work. I'm trying again to post the pics.
    Damn, you lucky bastard. Diane is a beauty, her friend Ivory looks yummy too.

  5. #3739

    Dayum

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a great double with Diane and Ivory recently. I've seen Diane many times and each time is a lot of fun. She told me about Ivory and said I would have fun with her. We met at Ivorys location near UCF. The girls got into each other as well as taking care of me. Rates for the pair are $$/ hh or $$hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Thought I had 2 pictures attached to this report, but apparently that didn't work. I'm trying again to post the pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Their rates are $$/ HH or $$HR total for the pair.
    I seriously need to spend more time in central FL. But sadly, I think the next conference I go down there isn't until spring.

  6. #3738

    Diane and Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a great double with Diane and Ivory recently. I've seen Diane many times and each time is a lot of fun. She told me about Ivory and said I would have fun with her. We met at Ivorys location near UCF. The girls got into each other as well as taking care of me. Rates for the pair are $$/ hh or $$hour.
    Their rates are $$/ HH or $$HR total for the pair.

  7. #3737

    Diane and Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a great double with Diane and Ivory recently. I've seen Diane many times and each time is a lot of fun. She told me about Ivory and said I would have fun with her. We met at Ivorys location near UCF. The girls got into each other as well as taking care of me. Rates for the pair are $$/ hh or $$hour.
    Thought I had 2 pictures attached to this report, but apparently that didn't work. I'm trying again to post the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180720_144019-1008x490-504x245.jpg‎   20180720_144140-1008x490-504x245.jpg‎  

  8. #3736

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    SDG, man you are missing if you haven't seen Nikki. Coming back to the point, she isn't old, I just saw her a day before her b'day. She is 34.

    NB1.
    I agree. She is the BEST!

  9. #3735

    Diane and Ivory

    Had a great double with Diane and Ivory recently. I've seen Diane many times and each time is a lot of fun. She told me about Ivory and said I would have fun with her. We met at Ivorys location near UCF. The girls got into each other as well as taking care of me. Rates for the pair are $$/ hh or $$hour.

  10. #3734
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank. You

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice safe time with Sophia Utr. Very accommodating.

    She likes red wine so when visiting, bring a bottle as a small gift.
    I loved the wine! You are so much fun, I hope we can meet again when you come visit. It was a pleasure to meet You.

    Xoxo.

    Sophia,

  11. #3733

    Awwww

    You're so sweet babe!

    ""Nikki of Altamonte".

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    SDG, man you are missing if you haven't seen Nikki. Coming back to the point, she isn't old, I just saw her a day before her b'day. She is 34.

    NB1.

  12. #3732

    Many thanks

    Great info, I sure missed this forum when it was down, I appreciate you all, great wisdom and insight! The Doodle!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapCat  [View Original Post]
    Check your pm Doodle.

  13. #3731
    All cleared now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    Nice find. If she is still looking let me know. Heat isn't an issue for me.

  14. #3730
    SDG, man you are missing if you haven't seen Nikki. Coming back to the point, she isn't old, I just saw her a day before her b'day. She is 34.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDragonGuy  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by " still has a great body" Is she an older chic? I never saw the nikki in altamonte, so I can't compare.

    Regards.

    SDG.

  15. #3729
    Amazing that my inbox got full with crazy requests for the digits. Cleared them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal84  [View Original Post]
    Tried to message you but DM full. Can you send me digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape