Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,886 to 18,900 of 31641
-
07-18-18 16:34 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 685Brazilian- Columbian Sophia
https://floridabraziliangirls1.webnode.com
Got a text from them stating they have five new models here in town so of course I have to try the new ones. Requested Sophia for lunch break, wow that Colombian ass Skin So Soft booty just perfect round tight just wow. They are staying at a nicer place off of Canada and Sophia greeted me wearing a beautiful see through black lingerie beautiful red lipstick. Now she's cute but her face isn't as cute as Renata's, bruna's or Christine's but still cute and she has great head lips. Great kisser beautiful tits her skin is so soft. We kissed & fondled eachother. She undressed me we got on bed and continued making out. She worked her way down and did a wonderful job nice and slow going up and down both sides of the shaft great eye contact and what's lovely is she has long dark hair all the way down to her ass absolutely beautiful. Lick the boys for a little while then I had her flip over and I stuck my dick between those beautiful tits while I was titty fucking her I had to think of baseball just so I wouldn't explode, but then I thought about the Red Sox winning the World Series and almost exploded in her face so I stopped played with her tits for a little while made out with her then she flipped me over, went down on me and gave me great head with great eye contact I was rock hard, she put the cover on and I wanted to see that beautiful ass so I had her hop on reverse cowgirl, to my surprise she couldn't twerk that great in reverse cowgirl but it was nice just feeling the soft round ass. Had to turn around and in regular cowgirl she could ride and bounce nicely felt amazing and she knew how to softly caress my lips with those tits and she looked down and smiled and then kissed me passionately she did a wonderful job definitely will be repeating, these girls are pretty hot model material great great figures. If they learn how to give even a decent massage that would keep me from going to AMPs because these girls are a hell of a lot prettier.
-
07-18-18 11:54 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 46What? No way. Joke right? If it ain't a joke, we should have seen it. He saw her 8 to 12 times a month. Marrying her is cheaper I guess. LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 07:10 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 161Ana Brazilian
Once again this site delivers another stunning girl with no issues. Ana is a short gem with reddish brown hair to her shoulders sweet rack and nice ass.
Scheduled HH and was not disappointed once inside fun began feeling each other up she was wearing a small sundress with matching red bra and thong. I sat on the floor so she could SLOWLY remove said thong and push her ass to my face. (Translate Apps Rule!
Decent BBBJ w / teeth (my request) staring at me with those big brown eyes. On goes the cover and she mounts me CG riding hard roll over to mish her moaning in portugese was so hawt. Finished in doggy with her holding onto the headboard for dear life.
Helped me clean up offered a shower and off I went with a kiss and a 2 handfuls of ass on the way out the door.
-
07-17-18 19:40 #12753Regular Member

Posts: 21Mature women
Any recommendations on average build mature women ranging from 30-50,tried to get in contact with a few no luck and me still being new to this and mainly AMP and a younger guy I'm looking for some direction on a few to maybe have one that's my monthly or bi monthly regular.
Thanks gentleman.
-
07-17-18 12:51 #12752Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 116Thank you hunny!
Thank you for an awesome review!! Love every time you come to see me!! Definitely more time next time!! And try more stuff!!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Love ya.
Allie.
-
07-16-18 13:57 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 146Yup
Yeah that's correct she doesn't advertise at all, best way to contact is PM her.
.
Originally Posted by LevelUp34
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 13:29 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 73Sophia UTR
Dumb question and I think I know the answer but Sophia doesn't advertise right?
Can never seem to find an add to schedule something. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
07-16-18 13:01 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 270Michellemass
What ever happen to MichelleMass in Clermont / Winter Garden area?
-
07-16-18 10:46 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 109Marketing Plan
Great reviews! I've been out of circulation for a while. Where do these 2 normally advertise?
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 19:51 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 7357That's Right Dude
Don't be soft! Don't chase no ho!
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
07-15-18 11:29 #12746Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Nice meeting you
Very nice meeting you, I enjoyed my time with you. I hope to see you again real soon!
Originally Posted by KenAdams3141
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
07-15-18 11:23 #12745Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
Awe thank you! You are so sweet. Thank you for being such a gentleman.
Originally Posted by NewDude90
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
07-15-18 10:00 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 1170Allie cutie
Well after several weeks of missing out on Allie because of work and family vacation our schedule were just not lining up. I was finally able to meet up with this cute little blonde. We chatted got caught up on each other's live since last we met. Allie as always was very friendly and accommodating. Ran through several positions everything covered. I really had a great time with her. Only thing, next time I will make sure I have more time! Thanks Allie!
Stay safe.
Orlo69,
-
07-14-18 23:13 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 968No fucking way, moved on. Few guys like her, that's YMMV in my view. I have other pussies to ride.
NB1.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 20:19 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 418Sounds like she would from what he's saying. Buy her dinner, a couple t-shirts, take her to the movies. Spend a shit load of time with her as in more thane 20 visits. Then maybe put a donut around your cock she will suck your cock and a peck on the cheek. Good luck. Sounds like a hit or miss with her. You never know. You might hit it off and marry her. lol
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






