Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 12093
-
07-16-18 21:38 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 445Interesting Day
I tried to see if I could set something up with either Morgan, Denna or Jamie today while I was at work via texts. Denna and Jamie said to just text them as I was about to leave work. I never heard back from Morgan. As I left, it was radio silence from Denna (big shocker.) Jamie said that she was near 43 and National. I started heading that way and then she said that she was at 6th and North and that she was only doing car dates. I passed on that and told her to let me know when she was back in her incall location. I called Morgan and her phone is dead. Out of minutes? I drove down Greenfield. Holy shit. With all of the detours etc, I don't think that I will be headed down that way again any time soon. I went down National twice and saw nothing. I never really fully explored Lincoln yet, so I thought that I would give it a shot, and I am glad that I did. Around Lincoln and 20th, I saw a late 20's / early 30's woman that looked Italian / Latina (more Columbian looking than Mexican) that was about 5'6-5'8 with long curly black hair and wearing a yellow sun dress and thin, and looked fairly pretty. She looked like she was working. I tried to get back around for a scoop, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I kept on going. Around Lincoln and 10th I saw some late thirties tatted mannish looking latina standing up aginst some st francis (or whatever) building, and she looked like she was working, but there was no way in hell that I could bring myself to pick that thing up. I turned back around and went down a side street around Lincoln and 15 and passed an intersection by windlake (I think that is what it was called) and there was this knockout BSW that looked to be late teens / early twenties that was about 5'7-5'9, thin (not skinny) with very toned legs and a tight ass, wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt with the smoothest looking mocha skin around. My cock damn near jumped out of my pants. I tried turning around, but I lost her. I drove up and down lincoln again, and a couple of minutes later, at either lincoln and 16 or lincoln and 17, I saw the same BSW with a WSW around the same age sitting on some steps on the south side of the street. I went down a side street to try to turn around to pull up near them, but by the time that I got back around, they weren't there. I drove around, and finally found them walking on windlake (north bound. Unfortunately, there was a fucking car right behind me so I couldn't stop to talk to them, but they definitely looked to be working. The WSW looked to be late teens / early twenties as well. She was shorter, probably 5'3" or 5'4", tan, dirty blone hair, thin with a tight ass, and she was wearing capri jeans and a t shirt. I am not going to lie, they are the hottest SW that I have seen thus far out and about, and I would have taken them both had I had the chance. If anyone has any info on any of those three women (not the mannish looking latina) please hit me up and let me know. I didn't see any regular patrol LEO while I was out, but I did see a squad car with red writing on it in the distance. What type of LEO is that? I also finally saw my first cop on a bycycle. I saw these women all between 4:45 and 5:10 today.
-
07-16-18 16:46 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 55So is that going to turn out to be a swallow, a spit, or a dribble? I haven't done the streetwalker thing in a long time, but when I when I used to drink I would do the endless loop and I unfortunately remember getting a gummer from a black SW. When I say unfortunately she did a great job, but I still remember what she looked like after all these years which is pretty incredible considering how drunk I was.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 16:02 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
The infamous gummer......never had one of those
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 13:45 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 393Denna
Nobody has pics of this Denna?
-
07-16-18 12:52 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 836Pretty rough
Given what I saw in milwaukee, this is not that bad.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
First off, I was by marquette on wisconsin. What a slum. No hookers, just drunks and liquor stores and churches.
I went to water massage. Place was closed.
I looked up all other MPs, closed.
Some gal off of slixa or switter wanted I think 350 or 450 for an hour, said she was a yogini.
Another young gal cellphone flaked on me, as in I texted her she texted back and then stopped responding.
Your city is pretty horrible for mongering.
-
07-16-18 11:58 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 763[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
07-16-18 10:27 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 484Karen
She is a very good cock sucker. House is filthy. Easy on the wallet. I did her one time not knowing about her. I have not repeated.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 08:26 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 1820Search
[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
07-15-18 21:04 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 1480[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-15-18 18:21 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 154She has texting me today and wanted to hang out. Asked her to send a pic and she did. She looked pretty good.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 18:17 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 154Deana
She used to be a stripper at a couple of the nicer clubs in milwaukee and she looked great back then.
Good old h and c will ruin your looks. She is still fun
.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 16:21 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 763Karen
This is her pic for those of you who have asked for it.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 16:11 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 763Karen
Karen told me she is seriously thinking of renting a motel for a couple of weeks to get away from her old man. She hopes this will make it more convenient for you guys to stop for a visit any time of the day or night. I'll believe it when I see it. She will definitely need to raise some cash to pay for it.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 15:52 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 1820Denna
I had the pleasure of seeing Denna recently. Give the girl someone make-up and put on 20 lbs and she'd be a stunner. Still well above average in both looks and performance. I will continue to repeat.
-
07-15-18 14:23 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 386Catching up
#1 I think this may be a different bella, short might be 5'5"110 lbs, her hair wen I saw her was reddish wine color, shoulder length, nice bigger ta tas, scooped her up at 18 g,says she stays by 20th lap. We take off to my atf spot, nothing but a train going by,. 30 bbbjcimws, smelled good, we park, lots of attention, licking under the balls, great dt, boy does she have a fat kitty to play with, for tonite, while getting above average service with a smile, no drama, will definetely repeat, for FS next time says, menu open, no digits at this time, probably next trip ill have them.
#cautious kayla: thin, absolutely sexy gorgeous ta tas that have that sexy curl up to them young girls have, rather big nipples for small sexy ta, tas, about 5'2 or 3,maybe 100 lbs, long blonde hair, tiny tight ass, everything except anal at this time, great dfk, juicy pussy very wet, we take a ride down to Jones island find a spot, close windows put the air on, her nipples quickly get harder than Chinese arithmetic, seat goes back & she goes to work, lots of sucking, up & down the shaft, little spinnig action with her tongue as she works up & down the shaft, eventually around the head like she's licking ice cream running out of the cone, couldn't hold on much longer & in a couple more minutes I explode in her mouth & she swallows every drop, until there Was no more. Great attitude, no f' drama what so ever, wen first meeting her, be calm, she takes a bit to feel comfortable with you, don't spook her, first time I saw her going by, I barely got much conversation from her, she did not get in the first time saying she's super careful, says her sister does this, paranoid who is & isn't an uncle. Some real sexy ta tas guys for sure, I do have digits for contributing senior members, especially my poto sic bo cousin player LOL, he knows who he is, stay tuned I have 3 more reviews to put out, been busy the last 5-6 days with business, getting back into the flow now. Happy trails to you & safe hunting to all.
EAGLE 19.









Reply With Quote






