Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 24,301 to 24,315 of 27788
-
07-15-18 04:46 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 89QV are what maybe 15 minutes max, if your looking to pound her for longer and with greek what would you suggest?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 03:04 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 285Ariapleasures
I don't recall ever seeing her mentioned. Does anyone have any experience regarding this thread and Aria? Thanks.
-
07-15-18 02:33 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 35How do you go about bare backing with her, does she go for it on her own or do you bring it up and is there an up charge or does it depend on the type and length of the session?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 02:22 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 128
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
I was texting her one night, trying to get an idea if she would BBFS without saying BBFS, when she figured out what I was looking for, she said fuck no. She didn't ask for my handle or anything, so, not sure if she do this for regulars or verified people. Just curious on how some were able to get that.
Originally Posted by JohnShockley2
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 01:11 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 533JosiesPussyCat
Barebacked her the other day. Was pretty hot, she talks mad shit. No insane side effects so far.
-
07-15-18 01:10 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 533Way too much for anyone else reading this. She'll do it for $100 QV, though not greek.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 23:36 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 277Holly Hypnotic
I didn't directly ask but she didn't she seemed to be game. Very nice BBBJ / CIM.
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 23:18 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 220Got yelled at for being a 'sicko' on the phone when I hinted at uncovered. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Valeria262
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 22:33 #3480Regular Member

Posts: 9Search Nikki
She has been mentioned before. I think there maybe some info on TNA.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
No personal experience.
Epic.
-
07-14-18 20:46 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 128KissTheSky
No BBFS, messed up teeth, wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by Valeria262
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 20:45 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 128I guess it's YMMV. First time we met, nothing was said we just started our session with DFK. GFE everything is what I get from her, and it's more how providers are comfortable with you. I have had providers who are adamant about no BBFS, but in the end, they took the gloves off. Don't know about CIM, I've always CIP'd.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 19:38 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 154Well we are renting Boyfriend status for 30 minutes at a time.
I'm just saying if this fantasy turns her on she's not completely off the idea of CIP, it's just a question of how you get there.
I'm still trying to figure out how you guys go about asking for it without sending a provider on a rant or blacklist LOL.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 18:32 #3476Regular Member

Posts: 14Tna HollyHypnotic.
Anyone know if she's game?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-HollyHypnotic
-
07-14-18 15:40 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 220Any experience?
-
07-14-18 14:14 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 35XoxoKissThe SkyXoxo
Any one of you got any info or past experience with this one?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...issThe-SkyXoxo










Reply With Quote





